The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Arin 02-20-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 426461)
That's what I read, but I couldn't tell if there was more to the situation that I just didn't see. O__o

Do you two talk a lot? I don't recall ever seeing you two chat on A/N or anything...nor do I see when/how you could have annoyed Max. o_o *is horribly confused*

Sorry, had to go eat some food. XD Um, I don't really talk to anyone at all. I've been pretty quiet on KP. I definitely don't talk to Max often. I don't know how I could've annoyed him...

BearWithAStrawberry 02-20-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 426466)
Maybe he had a rough day or something....?

And he was taking a break from KP for a bit, but he's not sure if he's actually going to continue it or come back early.

Meh o-o
Maybe.
He's been on an awful lot
Even though he claimed to be taking a "break"
XD
HIS EARS MUST BE BURNING RIGHT NOW

Arin 02-20-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 426467)
What did Max even think she was copying?

I'm a guy...XD How come everyone thinks I'm not? o_o

BearWithAStrawberry 02-20-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 426477)
Sorry, had to go eat some food. XD Um, I don't really talk to anyone at all. I've been pretty quiet on KP. I definitely don't talk to Max often. I don't know how I could've annoyed him...

Like AshWolf (ash?) said, he might be having a ruff-tuff day.
Oh ruff tuff is my way of saying tough

BearWithAStrawberry 02-20-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 426479)

XDXDXD!!
Well now I know
XD

Jesse 02-20-2013 07:23 PM

Um, can we get back to complaining about our own lives? We've wasted three pages on the matter...

TheAshWolf 02-20-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 426477)

That's okay. XD I was off looking at GIFs.

I don't know how you could have annoyed him, either. o__o I wish Max would log on so we can all just settle this once and for all. #_#

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 426479)

Wait...what? You're not a girl?

O_o I just assumed...since.....80% of KP is female, and I always see people refur to you as "she" and "her", and the fact that your name looks like "Erin" which is a girl's name...

I am SO SORRY. <:^D (If it makes you feel any better, I've been mistaken as a guy many, MANY times on here. Which I kinda understand, but, still. :^I )

TheAshWolf 02-20-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 426480)
Like AshWolf (ash?) said, he might be having a ruff-tuff day.
Oh ruff tuff is my way of saying tough

Yeah, you can call me Ash. XD

That's the only thing I can think of...o_O But, then again, I don't have all the facts, so.....*shrugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 426482)
Um, can we get back to complaining about our own lives? We've wasted three pages on the matter...

Yes, let's stop this conversation until Max logs on again and we can ACTUALLY RESOLVE SOMETHING. XD XD DX DX

Lily09 02-20-2013 07:36 PM

Sorry, Arin! I didn't know, thanks for informing me ^.^

Arin 02-20-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 426484)
That's okay. XD I was off looking at GIFs.

I don't know how you could have annoyed him, either. o__o I wish Max would log on so we can all just settle this once and for all. #_#

Wait...what? You're not a girl?

O_o I just assumed...since.....80% of KP is female, and I always see people refur to you as "she" and "her", and the fact that your name looks like "Erin" which is a girl's name...

I am SO SORRY. <:^D (If it makes you feel any better, I've been mistaken as a guy many, MANY times on here. Which I kinda understand, but, still. :^I )

XD It's fine. I guess Arin wasn't really the best name, as there is Allison's Arin, which is slightly infamous, and you are right in saying that it looks like "Erin."