The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 07-04-2013 11:00 AM

YOU GUYS I MIGHT SEE DARREN CRISS LIEVE HAAHAHAHAGLKSHGsdkhgal;gdha;ldghd;glkgd ddont' f*Cign loaokt em bi'm not ofrebreabtgib DHSHHSH:SGLAKHASHAL;ghasdg;lkhsdglkgsd hdklsgsd;ahgsd;lgh
///////////DARRRRRRRRRRRRRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN/////////
LJDCF:LDHSGLH:LSDGHdg;lkhasdg;lhsdg;lhasd;lkshd l;ksdh;lasgdkhldghdsalgkhsdgliwe hoihegsdoihoidgah'lewghi;lahwe;lghewgdsaihsd;lghew ogidhed;lhesg;klgl;hkedg;lkhewag;dlkheglkhegwalkah seg

Puckbrina159 07-04-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 478315)
YOU GUYS I MIGHT SEE DARREN CRISS LIEVE HAAHAHAHAGLKSHGsdkhgal;gdha;ldghd;glkgd ddont' f*Cign loaokt em bi'm not ofrebreabtgib DHSHHSH:SGLAKHASHAL;ghasdg;lkhsdglkgsd hdklsgsd;ahgsd;lgh
///////////DARRRRRRRRRRRRRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN/////////
LJDCF:LDHSGLH:LSDGHdg;lkhasdg;lhsdg;lhasd;lkshd l;ksdh;lasgdkhldghdsalgkhsdgliwe hoihegsdoihoidgah'lewghi;lahwe;lghewgdsaihsd;lghew ogidhed;lhesg;klgl;hkedg;lkhewag;dlkheglkhegwalkah seg

YAY! Good for you! :D

LaurenM 07-04-2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 478406)
e__e that's kind of weird, i'd be like dafuq/ow the whole day XD

to---->that
?
wat
WHY DO I GET CONFUSED SO MUCH.

@Heather: :D That sounds awesome! :D

Parents to hit them is turned to Parents that hit them xD

soph-soph27 07-05-2013 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 478315)
YOU GUYS I MIGHT SEE DARREN CRISS LIEVE HAAHAHAHAGLKSHGsdkhgal;gdha;ldghd;glkgd ddont' f*Cign loaokt em bi'm not ofrebreabtgib DHSHHSH:SGLAKHASHAL;ghasdg;lkhsdglkgsd hdklsgsd;ahgsd;lgh
///////////DARRRRRRRRRRRRRENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN/////////
LJDCF:LDHSGLH:LSDGHdg;lkhasdg;lhsdg;lhasd;lkshd l;ksdh;lasgdkhldghdsalgkhsdgliwe hoihegsdoihoidgah'lewghi;lahwe;lghewgdsaihsd;lghew ogidhed;lhesg;klgl;hkedg;lkhewag;dlkheglkhegwalkah seg

Yay! I hope you do, and if so, have fun!

AlgebraAddict 07-05-2013 12:03 AM

I want to leave. I hate living with nothing to do, no chance for peace, but no chance for excitement. No place I fit in.

I want to go somewhere else. Forget everyone here. I'd probably be better off.

L.S.Trendom 07-05-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 478477)
I want to leave. I hate living with nothing to do, no chance for peace, but no chance for excitement. No place I fit in.

I want to go somewhere else. Forget everyone here. I'd probably be better off.

*huggles* I think you fit in on WB, at least. we care about you and we realise you're fab, and you're awesome like the other people here c: i know that's not the same as irl, butů it takes time to find people you really fit in with.

AlgebraAddict 07-05-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 478481)
*huggles* I think you fit in on WB, at least. we care about you and we realise you're fab, and you're awesome like the other people here c: i know that's not the same as irl, butů it takes time to find people you really fit in with.



Thanks. KP is probably the only community I really have that I feel a part of. I'm not very fabulous irl, but I strive to be. btw, I'm planning on telling my friend who will be in the ninth grade what I'm going through. She is probably the most awesome friend I have irl that i can trust.

AlgebraAddict 07-05-2013 01:15 AM

ikr maybe i'll just find myself in the same position i was last year, alone, and effed up, and outside of notice, and now with the addition of the scars that i'm not sure i can find a way to lie about.



L.S.Trendom 07-05-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 478483)
Thanks. KP is probably the only community I really have that I feel a part of. I'm not very fabulous irl, but I strive to be. btw, I'm planning on telling my friend who will be in the ninth grade what I'm going through. She is probably the most awesome friend I have irl that i can trust.

We'll always be here for you c: you're probs fab irl, too. *hugs* that's good.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 478484)
ikr maybe i'll just find myself in the same position i was last year, alone, and effed up, and outside of notice, and now with the addition of the scars that i'm not sure i can find a way to lie about.


no, you def won't be alone. *hugs again*

Stephiey 07-05-2013 02:12 AM

*huggles everyone who's sad on KP*

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. ^_^

Okay, that wasn't very helpful...

... buuut everything bad that you're going through will get better. Just think to the future when you're in college with amazing friends or when you have a great job and a family and all that happy stuff. :) That's what I do when I get sad.

These years are just a blip on the radar of your life.

*hands you fluffy kitty*

Kitty make you happeh.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.