The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

EmmaR 10-05-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 498402)
The same goes with my dad .-. And my mom.
Yelling from other room "Turn off that devil music!" (My mom)
My dad: "You will never listen to that devil music while you live in this household." Except using other words. That shouldn't be on here X3

Oh...
Well.
I blast FOB and P!ATD and All Time Low in my room and my parents literally could not care less.

lvhamsters 10-05-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 498405)
Oh...
Well.
I blast FOB and P!ATD and All Time Low in my room and my parents literally could not care less.

Lucky DX

Emaafre 10-05-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 498259)
*slinks onto thread*
why is the general human population made up almost completely by idiots ;A;
*slinks off of thread*

I know, right?

HeatherB 10-05-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 498372)
So I listen to mainly pop punk/rock/"emo" bands, which are evil according to my dad¿¿¿

your signature is boss. just sayin
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 498225)
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS A HODGEPODGE (IF YOU WILL) OF RANTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SOME THINGS ARE NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT. SIMPLE SOLUTION. DON'T JOKE ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DISLIKE SOMEONE. DISLIKE THEM SILENTLY. DO NOT TELL THEM, DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM TO THEIR FACES, DO NOT ANYTHING. OH YEAH AND COLORS, LIKES, DISLIKES, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, OPINIONS, BELIEFS, ANYTHING ELSE ARE NOT SOMETHING TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE FOR. JUST. DON'T. DO NOT SCREAM ACROSS THE EFFING ROOM. EVER. LIFE RULE. IF SOMEONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY. DO. NOT. RUIN. IT. FOR. THEM. EMOTIONS ARE LIKE BUBBLES. THEY CAN BE HAPPY AND FLOAT ALL AROUND BUT THERE IS NEVER ANY WARNING WHEN THEY WILL POP (that was a horrible analogy I'm sorry). WHAT KIND OF DICK MUST YOU BE TO HAVE TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY SHIT TO MAKE YOUR'S GOOD?
IF SOMEONE IS QUIET. DO NOT ASK THEM WHY. DO NOT INFORM THEM. LEAVE THEM BE. THEY WILL TALK IF THEY WANT TO. IF IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS HAPPY ALL THE TIME, DO NOT TEST THEM. THEY CAN SNAP. BECAUSE EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO SEEM HAPPIEST ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT. WE'RE ALL EXCITED TO GET OUT THE HELL HOLE KNOWN AS SCHOOL. THOSE 2 SECONDS YOU SHAVED OFF BY PUSHING SOMEONE TO GET TO THE DOOR FASTER AREN'T AS VALUABLE THAN YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU ASSHOLES.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl.../lemon-gah.gif

.....i apologize deeply for that. but it had to happen or i might have exploded.

there's literally nothing to apologize for shhh
i feel like that constantly

heh triggery stuff under here esp. because most of it is in second person even though it's referring to me not you all im sorry
and speaking of how i'm feeling
haha
that's not too good, is it...
does death ever just hit you?
in the face?
saying "hello, bitch, i am here and taking beautiful people off of this planet who deserve to live but i'm not taking you even though you deserve to die
and do you know why?
because this pain you're going through right now, you deserve it. and you have the gall to want me? long for death? no. live through it. live through the hurting and the bitching and the lies and all the misery you inflict on other's lives, and watch them slowly turn on you and hate you. realize who you really, truly are. and hate you like you deserve it.
you don't deserve to die, you see.
dying is the easy way out for you. and you deserve all the hardships and pain in the world."

AlgebraAddict 10-06-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 498428)
your signature is boss. just sayin

there's literally nothing to apologize for shhh
i feel like that constantly

heh triggery stuff under here esp. because most of it is in second person even though it's referring to me not you all im sorry
and speaking of how i'm feeling
haha
that's not too good, is it...
does death ever just hit you?
in the face?
saying "hello, bitch, i am here and taking beautiful people off of this planet who deserve to live but i'm not taking you even though you deserve to die
and do you know why?
because this pain you're going through right now, you deserve it. and you have the gall to want me? long for death? no. live through it. live through the hurting and the bitching and the lies and all the misery you inflict on other's lives, and watch them slowly turn on you and hate you. realize who you really, truly are. and hate you like you deserve it.
you don't deserve to die, you see.
dying is the easy way out for you. and you deserve all the hardships and pain in the world."

yeah well obviously death is a stupid douchebag who doesn't know shit about you.

and you deserve to live a totally awesome life even if all the stupid people you know now are assholes. In a few years you'll hardly know them anymore. You can make it through.

TheAshWolf 10-06-2013 11:25 AM

Have you ever found the inspiration for a fantastic story, but you're not confident enough to write it? ._.

HeatherB 10-06-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 498462)
Have you ever found the inspiration for a fantastic story, but you're not confident enough to write it? ._.

always .

LaurenM 10-06-2013 07:26 PM

I've realised that I'm usually the one being left alone instead of the one leaving.
I mean, I've left my primary school. And my kindergarten friend who's still my friend now is going to board in England in November, my other friend's already there, my other other friend is going next year, and one has gone back to Troy, Michigan.
Sigh...

rebecca 10-07-2013 02:16 AM

I know that feeling. Well, not quite the same, but three sets of friends (two of whom were at the time my best friends) moved down south, one set went to America, and I thought Angelica (obviously my best friend) was going to be going to Devon or Dorset or somewhere down south where she would attend a private school.

EmmaR 10-07-2013 11:10 PM

Three people from my school just got expelled. I knew them all.

Well.