The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheMoonWakedWolf 07-16-2014 07:28 PM

ok so this isn't really important or anything and y'all can ignore this but i've been taking these new meds lately and i think they're working!!!
i don't feel tired and useless and shitty and stupid and pissy and guilty and selfish and depressed all the time!!!
like, i got up this morning and all i could think about was how worthless i felt, and then i took my meds and did a morning exercise and ate lunch and i felt hecka lot better!! i know eating and exercise added to it, but sometimes that shit does nothing for me and i still feel hopeless but with these meds i feel a whole lot radder!!! and i don't really feel comfortable telling any of my friends so i just want to say that yay for progress i am feeling better!!!

CosmoCat 07-16-2014 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 548657)
ok so this isn't really important or anything and y'all can ignore this but i've been taking these new meds lately and i think they're working!!!
i don't feel tired and useless and shitty and stupid and pissy and guilty and selfish and depressed all the time!!!
like, i got up this morning and all i could think about was how worthless i felt, and then i took my meds and did a morning exercise and ate lunch and i felt hecka lot better!! i know eating and exercise added to it, but sometimes that shit does nothing for me and i still feel hopeless but with these meds i feel a whole lot radder!!! and i don't really feel comfortable telling any of my friends so i just want to say that yay for progress i am feeling better!!!

MUCH APPLAUSE FOR YOU!!! It's great that you're feeling better (because even just snapping out of a bad mood is uplifting, so I can hardly imagine how good this must feel for you, even if you feel like it could take some time to feel really really "i just won the lottery good" XD) Anyways, I'm glad for you! :D

meerkat 07-17-2014 01:48 AM

is it wrong to hate an emotionally abusive freak if she is your grandmother?

AlgebraAddict 07-17-2014 02:00 AM

you know what sucks

being powerless

and being forced to subject to adults because they're bigger than you and they have authority

and i am not being a teenager rebelling against her parents

my friend is trying to run a startup teen weekend in our state and being shut down by our school because she has the wrong targets or some shit

pluzzle 07-17-2014 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 548581)
No one likes me venting so I'll stay like this for the rest of my life... I HATE MY LIFE! No one understands! Everyone just makes my life worse. No friends, no life. I'm practically dead. I HATE IT!!!!!

Venting...

dude ok. maybe the reason why people don't usually reply to your posts is because we don't know what to say or how to make you feel better? i don't know you and i dont know what to say to people i don't know.

all i can say is that i hope it gets better okay? i want you to focus on yourself for now, don't let any else get in the way. i wan't you to tell yourself it'll be ok.

i know something that really works - and this is for all of you - considering ive tried it. if you go somewhere, somewhere quiet. or even in the shower or smth idk. you shout 'i'm fine' at the top of your lungs (and yes that is from ace attorney stfu) it woRKs you believe it ok.

if you hate your life - figure out what you hate about it. work to change it. you say you have no friends? get out there, go to a summer camp or something where you can meet others! (i was gonna suggest queer youth group but i dont think ur queer oops!!) i want you, all of you, to feel better !!!

i know that yeah for a few days at a time im sad and suicidal and then i fuckin bounce back up! how? who knows i just do. im not saying it's easy or y'all can do that too but. ye.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 548657)
ok so this isn't really important or anything and y'all can ignore this but i've been taking these new meds lately and i think they're working!!!
i don't feel tired and useless and shitty and stupid and pissy and guilty and selfish and depressed all the time!!!
like, i got up this morning and all i could think about was how worthless i felt, and then i took my meds and did a morning exercise and ate lunch and i felt hecka lot better!! i know eating and exercise added to it, but sometimes that shit does nothing for me and i still feel hopeless but with these meds i feel a whole lot radder!!! and i don't really feel comfortable telling any of my friends so i just want to say that yay for progress i am feeling better!!!

hell fuckin yeah! dude that's so great. i hope they work more and more yo.
Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 548735)
is it wrong to hate an emotionally abusive freak if she is your grandmother?

no it's not dude. if she's emotionally abusing you its fine to hate her honestly. just because they're family doesn't mean you can't have feelings.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548737)
you know what sucks

being powerless

and being forced to subject to adults because they're bigger than you and they have authority

and i am not being a teenager rebelling against her parents

my friend is trying to run a startup teen weekend in our state and being shut down by our school because she has the wrong targets or some shit

ew that sucks im so sorry. i hope she gets that thing running anyway cause im sure thats something that she really wants!!

just because ppl are older than you doesn't mean they have more authority. in fact most of the time, kids are kinder, more accepting, and overall better people than most adults. so don't let that get you down.

mysterygirl 07-17-2014 05:29 PM

Everyone hates me no matter what I do!!!!

rebecca 07-17-2014 05:33 PM

Okay, I'm having one of those days.
It's really sunny around right now so I've been wearing shorts and vest tops at home, then getting changed when my parents get back because I get embarrassed when shorts don't go to my knee.
Anyway, my mum got home early and asked me to take something around to my grandparents. I was going to get changed, but my only clean long shorts happen to be white, and I am just about coming off my period - aka not risking it. So I decided to have some self-confidence and walk around wearing what I was.

My bitchy neighbour's 20-or-so-year old son made some inhuman noise (like some kind of ape). There was a shouting match, I think I won (I told them exactly how much I don't care about their bullshit), but anyway, I was feeling self-conscious.

So later on, after I risked the white shorts and changed, a creepy dude who was high as fuck started following me and my boyfriend, and kept hitting on me. HE WAS AT LEAST THIRTY. When I told him to piss off and walked away, he cycled after us. My boyfriend ran, so I followed because it would have been stupid not to. Anyway, we lost him, and we spent the rest of the evening paranoid (I was high on adrenaline and couldn't stop laughing), so I picked up a massive stick to defend myself with should the freak reappear. He seemed to have found some other cyclists to hang out with, so I eventually ditched the stick.

Yeah, I was pretty paranoid for the rest of the date. I did get my own back on the arsehole (which annoyed my boyfriend, who thought I should have kept a low profile and not thrown ANYTHING at the guy. Probably right. BUT we were in a public place, he had his phone to call the police if it came to that, the guy was stupid and I could handle the situation just fine - THERE WAS A SUPPLY OF BIG-ASS STICKS, I WAS FINE. I did humiliate him, to be fair).

It's scary though. I'm not even sixteen yet (two days), and twice in one day...I'M PRETTY FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT.

Still, humiliating douchebags, always fun. I almost enjoyed it.

pluzzle 07-17-2014 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 548953)
Everyone hates me no matter what I do!!!!

did u read my reply

mysterygirl 07-17-2014 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 548970)
did u read my reply

Yeh. But I'm serious. No matter what it is, I'm hated.

rebecca 07-17-2014 06:05 PM

Partly scared, partly laughing. It was an absurd situation. Is it bad that I found it hilariously funny? Might just be the adrenaline talking here. But yeah, I had fun. No point in reporting the guy - he didn't get much further than two sentences before I told him to piss off. Okay, he followed us, but he gave up before the situation got serious. He had a hat and sunglasses on, I can't give an accurate description.

I REALLY WANT TO PROSECUTE THE CREEP, BUT I CAN'T - HE NEVER DIRECTLY BROKE ANY LAWS (does the fact he would have count?)

Going to report him online, and mention the drug use too.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.