The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 08-06-2014 10:56 PM

Look, I know I don't talk to most of you much and I don't know you well, but, I just want to let you all know that you're loved. Okay? I have love for you, and so does a BUNCH of other people on here. Please, please don't hurt yourselves. Just wait it out; problems usually don't last forever. Things are always changing. Please. Things CAN and WILL get better if you just hold on long enough! <3

I really really wish there was something more I could do to help you all. I wish I could take away all the pain. But I can't. Just please remember that what you feel now is temporary and things WILL get better.

TheAshWolf 08-06-2014 10:57 PM

Also heyyy blossom, how are you today? I'm REALLY sorry I haven't responded; I'm super busy with everything and I haven't been online much. x__x I shall respond ASAP.

blossom 08-06-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 552085)
Also heyyy blossom, how are you today? I'm REALLY sorry I haven't responded; I'm super busy with everything and I haven't been online much. x__x I shall respond ASAP.

im good, how are you? that's absolutely fine, i understand completely haha.

Puckbrina159 08-06-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 552073)
after vacation. before school.
now i just have to decide how.

Laurel, please don't. I know we don't know each other very well but I love and care about you and I would feel so horrible if you did anything to hurt yourself, or worse. Stop and realize what you have. Don't focus on the negative for a while, but focus on everything else. Think about a friend that makes you happy, or Glee, or Chris Colfer or something that makes you feel happier. Think about the people that would miss you if you were gone. I know everyone on KP would be horribly sad, and I can pretty safely assume that your mom and dad and other family love you so much and would miss you a ton.
Please don't. There's so much for you to live for, I promise.

JoMarch 08-06-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 552073)
after vacation. before school.
now i just have to decide how.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseno
go to a help website or call a hotline
please just don't kill yourself
we will all miss you terribly and nothing will be the same
i really would feel like i was missing something if you died
so pleasepleaseplease
please
do not
kill yourself
we love you okay we love you and we want you to live

L.S.Trendom 08-07-2014 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 552073)
after vacation. before school.
now i just have to decide how.

remember. call me. please.
i fucking love you i can't lose you

lvhamsters 08-07-2014 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 552073)
after vacation. before school.
now i just have to decide how.

Please please please don't!!! There are so many people that care about you, whether you know it or not.
Just.... please try to focus on the happy things in life and steer yourself away from the sad things. Or at least distract yourself and try to find that zone you can go in where you can block out the sad feelings, if that makes sense. Just please hang on a little longer :c Please? And please continue talking to us and keeping us posted on how you're feeling so we can help you along!
Just please stay strong and hang on as long as you possibly can :c

pluzzle 08-07-2014 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 552105)
Laurel, please don't. I know we don't know each other very well but I love and care about you and I would feel so horrible if you did anything to hurt yourself, or worse. Stop and realize what you have. Don't focus on the negative for a while, but focus on everything else. Think about a friend that makes you happy, or Glee, or Chris Colfer or something that makes you feel happier. Think about the people that would miss you if you were gone. I know everyone on KP would be horribly sad, and I can pretty safely assume that your mom and dad and other family love you so much and would miss you a ton.
Please don't. There's so much for you to live for, I promise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMarch (Post 552106)
pleasepleasepleasepleaseno
go to a help website or call a hotline
please just don't kill yourself
we will all miss you terribly and nothing will be the same
i really would feel like i was missing something if you died
so pleasepleaseplease
please
do not
kill yourself
we love you okay we love you and we want you to live

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 552109)
Please please please don't!!! There are so many people that care about you, whether you know it or not.
Just.... please try to focus on the happy things in life and steer yourself away from the sad things. Or at least distract yourself and try to find that zone you can go in where you can block out the sad feelings, if that makes sense. Just please hang on a little longer :c Please? And please continue talking to us and keeping us posted on how you're feeling so we can help you along!
Just please stay strong and hang on as long as you possibly can :c

ALL OF THESE TIMES 589358034850. laurel we need you we can't loose you now you've made it so far. please.

camikat 08-07-2014 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 552073)
after vacation. before school.
now i just have to decide how.

laurel please don't there are so many people that love you and even though i don't know you very well i honestly don't know what i would do if you were gone
you are such an amazing person you've made it this far please don't give up now. suicide doesn't end the bad moments, ends the chances of things getting better.
we need you alive please call a hotline or get help please

TheMoonWakedWolf 08-07-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 552073)
after vacation. before school.
now i just have to decide how.

no you will NOT decide how
you will decide how NOT to: sipping hot cocoa wrapped in a warm snugly blanket or eating hot popcorn wrapped in a warm snugly blanket
Seriously, please, Laurel, don't try anything. Talk to someone. Smash something. Anything to keep those feelings away, even if it's only momentary. I know it feels like there's nothing left for you, but please please please try to see how much there could be. I know it doesn't mean much and it might be selfish to say, but all of us would be absolutely devastated if you left. Please, just try to keep up hope. Fight through it. There's nothing else I can say. Please just keep going. Keep trying.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.