The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 03-22-2013 08:33 PM

cool so apparently i can't vent to people about my parents
but my mom can vent to other people about me and possibly just call it 'isaac issues'

aaaand my mom says she found like a behavioural psychologist or something for me to talk to
i'm effing scared
iantwkwtikjssltwhant ikntcwotosktuhwtlkjtdskl tsktaklwlntwkkjstkjtowts ynktolstukjw akltbntsokltujnwtasn tkwthkntiklwsjkt iknwwntwiknssnwthkjs ijkndkwnintwdsntnknttwnt fouwusozcntskzpq tnwthoszinwynltsgjtwsinxujsgpwtf
how the fuck am i supposed to trust you if you call this shit 'isaac issues'

maxi 03-22-2013 09:27 PM

Whelp. Here comes that part where i suck again

AlgebraAddict 03-22-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 442796)
why considering suicide?

I have no idea.

BUUUT I am in second place for our school for the Math Olympiad. So good.

LaurenM 03-22-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 442734)
THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T GO AWAY
i

Yes, you shouldn't ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 442751)
*disagrees with every part except the second to last sentence, and most of the second sentence*

my mom asked me today if i wrote the bomb threat note that caused my school to evacuate for half the day.
this makes me feel like acting out. maybe i'll wear skinny jeans tomorrow instead of regular jeans
also she asked me if i'm 'into cutting' because apparently she's been told fuck thank god i'm a great liar when i feel like shit
and she also asked me if i wanted to see a therapist, if she could find one. i don't think i believe she'd actually let me go. and she was, like, "you knowww once you go for mental help it's oN UR PERMNENT RECERD AND DON'T GO AWAY"

Is that true? If it is, would you rather stay depressed, then? Do what you think is best, LST.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 442768)
i hit myself so hard today.

why am i so mean, disagreeable, annoying, incoherent, dispicable, stupid, dumb, idiotic, dull, boring, icky (well, maybe not that icky....), horrible, mean, mean, mean, mean, mean, mean, mean, mean, and im really dense/shallow. i do things i shouldnt. my teacher (s) hate me, and, just, uggghhhhhh.
/moan/
/moans yet again/

also......
(okey, nevermind. my issues needn't be so exposed)
this is all im going to tell you, but it gets worse.
soo.........

notgonnacry
notgonnacry
notgonnacry
notgonnacry
notgonnnacry
notgonnacry
maybegonnacry
maybegonnacry
maybegonnacry
okay
ill cry
bye

You're not those things. And do cry. It's better than bottling everything up inside.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 442783)
Today was a weird day. I was considering suicide at one point, sitting with my crush talking about his completely fictional life story at another point, and taking the math olympiad at another point.

I have those days too...
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 442856)
cool so apparently i can't vent to people about my parents
but my mom can vent to other people about me and possibly just call it 'isaac issues'

aaaand my mom says she found like a behavioural psychologist or something for me to talk to
i'm effing scared
iantwkwtikjssltwhant ikntcwotosktuhwtlkjtdskl tsktaklwlntwkkjstkjtowts ynktolstukjw akltbntsokltujnwtasn tkwthkntiklwsjkt iknwwntwiknssnwthkjs ijkndkwnintwdsntnknttwnt fouwusozcntskzpq tnwthoszinwynltsgjtwsinxujsgpwtf
how the fuck am i supposed to trust you if you call this shit 'isaac issues'

THEY'RE HYPOCRITES.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 442897)
I have no idea.

BUUUT I am in second place for our school for the Math Olympiad. So good.

Congratulations! :D

cloudwriter 03-22-2013 10:45 PM

I don't know what just happened....:/

I was texting my best friend, and we were talking. Then...I don't know how to explain it, but there was a weird shift in the conversation. I tried to shake it off, because we've had awkward moments before, but not like this.

Then my best friend texts me 'sapp.' I thought she meant sup, so I answered and she was like no, I meant sap. I asked her what she meant because I really didn't understand and she turned all weird. She was like "I see how it is..." and then when I asked her what she was talking about, she was like "whatever. Forget about it." I told her to tell me and she told me she was half asleep.

At this point I really didn't want to fight, so I tried to shake it off again. And then she texts me back and says "I think I'm going to be asleep. Good idea." At first I didn't understand that, but I do now....she's ignoring me. :/ I've tried texting her like three times and she isn't answering, and I really don't know what to do. :(

maxi 03-22-2013 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 442980)
I don't know what just happened....:/

I was texting my best friend, and we were talking. Then...I don't know how to explain it, but there was a weird shift in the conversation. I tried to shake it off, because we've had awkward moments before, but not like this.

Then my best friend texts me 'sapp.' I thought she meant sup, so I answered and she was like no, I meant sap. I asked her what she meant because I really didn't understand and she turned all weird. She was like "I see how it is..." and then when I asked her what she was talking about, she was like "whatever. Forget about it." I told her to tell me and she told me she was half asleep.

At this point I really didn't want to fight, so I tried to shake it off again. And then she texts me back and says "I think I'm going to be asleep. Good idea." At first I didn't understand that, but I do now....she's ignoring me. :/ I've tried texting her like three times and she isn't answering, and I really don't know what to do. :(

I miss you.

:3 ignore her idk

cloudwriter 03-22-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 442996)
I miss you.

:3 ignore her idk

I miss you too.

Thanks. /:

maxi 03-22-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 443005)
I miss you too.

Thanks. /:

:))

I love you.

maxi 03-22-2013 10:59 PM

Depressed? Maybe...

LaurenM 03-22-2013 11:10 PM

If I ever need to write a scene of a character being burned from the character's perspective, I'd just have to dunk myself in massaging cream. MY THIGH.