The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

MaryElizabeth 03-24-2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 443990)
I was thinking of writing one of those as well.

Hey, you've already met Lemony Snicket; who knows how many other great people you'll meet? You're going to become a legend, too.

AlgebraAddict 03-24-2013 07:03 PM

XD I doubt that.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-24-2013 07:09 PM

Me Scrolling Through This:

God, will I EVER just get a life?

My Conscience:

No. Bwahahaha!

avbhabra 03-24-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 444008)
Me Scrolling Through This:

God, will I EVER just get a life?

My Conscience:

No. Bwahahaha!

High-Five. xD

AlgebraAddict 03-24-2013 07:30 PM

I'm going to practice a bunch of shitty songs I don't care about on the piano. And do homework. Bye.

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2013 08:09 PM

Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

cheezemziez 03-24-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444057)
Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

/aggressivelyhugs
If you can't reach us, remember we'll always be here for you. You can pull through. You're stronger than you think.

Lily09 03-24-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444057)
Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

Oh gosh.
*hugs tightly*

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 444060)
/aggressivelyhugs
If you can't reach us, remember we'll always be here for you. You can pull through. You're stronger than you think.

I'm not strong. And, really, I'm not sure why i should bother trying to pull through anymore.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 444061)
Oh gosh.
*hugs tightly*

thanks...... *hugs back*

cheezemziez 03-24-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444065)
I'm not strong. And, really, I'm not sure why i should bother trying to pull through anymore.


thanks...... *hugs back*

You are strong. You've survived all this crap and helped so many others with theirs. You are amazing and awesome and epyk and you should bother trying to pull through because you really are a wonderful person.

soph-soph27 03-24-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 444057)
Well, my parents said if I'm not done with the thing I can't do by 8:30 PM tonight (an hour and twenty minutes from now), they'll probably take away my computer.
Then I can just continue spiralling and falling apart even fucking faster without any support, only my parents being absolute fucking idiots.
and tomorrow is probably going to be a snow day.

*hugs* You can do it. I'm a fucking idiot, and I pulled through on my deadlines(may they burn in a fiery place where no outer light reaches). And life sucks. We've established that. You will.

TheAshWolf 03-24-2013 10:22 PM

*curls up on couch with my walkman* Ugggghhhh... today was thoroughly horrible. I had a small breakdown today. x_x I feel exhausted--physically AND emotionally.

maxi 03-24-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 444103)
*curls up on couch with my walkman* Ugggghhhh... today was thoroughly horrible. I had a small breakdown today. x_x I feel exhausted--physically AND emotionally.

D: Sorry about that. ^_^ I'm feeling awesome except for being sick and staying home. Dx

Arin 03-24-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 444103)
*curls up on couch with my walkman* Ugggghhhh... today was thoroughly horrible. I had a small breakdown today. x_x I feel exhausted--physically AND emotionally.

*_* Sorry to hear that, Ash. <:^(

TheAshWolf 03-24-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 444106)
D: Sorry about that. ^_^ I'm feeling awesome except for being sick and staying home. Dx

So you're okay now? Good...that's good to know. That makes me feel a little better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 444107)
*_* Sorry to hear that, Ash. <:^(

I appreciate your sympathy. x_x

Arin 03-24-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 444108)
So you're okay now? Good...that's good to know. That makes me feel a little better.



I appreciate your sympathy. x_x

x_x Now the one that always cheers us up needs cheering up. Any way I can help? :^I

maxi 03-24-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 444108)
So you're okay now? Good...that's good to know. That makes me feel a little better.



I appreciate your sympathy. x_x

:D I'm awesome. :) You'll feel better soon.

TheAshWolf 03-24-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 444109)
x_x Now the one that always cheers us up needs cheering up. Any way I can help? :^I

DX I'm sorry...I'm such a failure... *headdesks*

I dunno, I don't really think anyone can do much to help me. x_x Just knowing that I have you guys is help enough, though, I think. <:^J

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 444110)
:D I'm awesome. :) You'll feel better soon.

I'm glad you're doing so well! <:^D Yeah, I'll patch myself up eventually.

Arin 03-24-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 444118)
DX I'm sorry...I'm such a failure... *headdesks*

I dunno, I don't really think anyone can do much to help me. x_x Just knowing that I have you guys is help enough, though, I think. <:^J



I'm glad you're doing so well! <:^D Yeah, I'll patch myself up eventually.

DX Hopefully soon. I'm feeling sad that your sad, now. DX

TheAshWolf 03-24-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 444120)
DX Hopefully soon. I'm feeling sad that your sad, now. DX

;_; Noooooooooo, don't feel sad, too! That'll just make me feel worse...

Arin 03-24-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 444121)
;_; Noooooooooo, don't feel sad, too! That'll just make me feel worse...

-_- Ok....fine...;)

Arin 03-24-2013 11:45 PM

Crap not in a good mood. Crap, crap, crap. Bye. I don't want to spread my 'not happy' disease.

AlgebraAddict 03-25-2013 12:05 AM

I feel accomplished. But then again, I'm not. I'm just a very good liar. My friends tell me I'm horrible at it. But I'm sure as eff that they believe me when they ask me if I'm okay and I say I'm doing great after just crying my eyes out behind the potted plant in the library .

Lily09 03-25-2013 12:38 AM

Great (: job (: ruining (: everything (: lily (: (: (:
Fuck you, self.

Lily09 03-25-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 444187)
got told by girl that she hates me and wants me out of her class

she told me to kill myself

okay i will

Charlotte. Gmail chat?

Lily09 03-25-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 444187)
got told by girl that she hates me and wants me out of her class

she told me to kill myself

okay i will

If you can't gmail chat, please, no, Charlotte. Please. I'm serious. This girl has no idea what she's talking about Please, don't. You are an amazing person and you deserve to live.
Stay alive, please.

LaurenM 03-25-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 443956)
I wrote my will today. Just in case.

In case you die in a car crash, correct? /death-stares.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 444159)
I feel accomplished. But then again, I'm not. I'm just a very good liar. My friends tell me I'm horrible at it. But I'm sure as eff that they believe me when they ask me if I'm okay and I say I'm doing great after just crying my eyes out behind the potted plant in the library .

Same. It's an art.
But don't your eyes get red?
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 444187)
got told by girl that she hates me and wants me out of her class

she told me to kill myself

okay i will

Don't give in to her. And get the fuck away from her on science.

maxi 03-25-2013 06:11 AM

GARANCE
I SEE YOU ON HERE
HAY
i

L.S.Trendom 03-25-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 444177)
Great (: job (: ruining (: everything (: lily (: (: (:
Fuck you, self.

What happened?
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 444187)
got told by girl that she hates me and wants me out of her class

she told me to kill myself

okay i will

One should generally not take the advice of someone who is not only an absolute idiot, but also a total asshole.
*hugs*
please, please don'tů

HeatherB 03-25-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 443956)
I wrote my will today. Just in case.

i wrote mine in ex-day a week or so ago while two others who are kind of my friends (but not really, i guess) sat and giggled over something on their laptops.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 443987)
No wills. Only bucket lists.

i've written a bucket list.
the last thing on it is to die.

soph-soph27 03-25-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 444252)
i wrote mine in ex-day a week or so ago while two others who are kind of my friends (but not really, i guess) sat and giggled over something on their laptops.


i've written a bucket list.
the last thing on it is to die.

Better than the first. How far through have you made it on the list?

HeatherB 03-25-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 444264)
Better than the first. How far through have you made it on the list?

it CAN'T be the first. i'm not that morbid, please.
i think i have like eighty things.

soph-soph27 03-25-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 444276)
it CAN'T be the first. i'm not that morbid, please.
i think i have like eighty things.

Ah. Okay, better than the third.
How far through in your bucket list are you?

cheezemziez 03-25-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 444177)
Great (: job (: ruining (: everything (: lily (: (: (:
Fuck you, self.

Don't hate awesome. You haven't ruined everything. What happened?

cheezemziez 03-25-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 444187)
got told by girl that she hates me and wants me out of her class

she told me to kill myself

okay i will

If she hates you, then she's an idiot and you shouldn't listen to anything she says. If anyone ever says something like that to you, you must never, ever do what they say. You are amazing and awesome, and you really shouldn't kill yourself.

Owen-L 03-25-2013 12:54 PM

effyou,life

DragonRider 03-25-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 444302)
effyou,life

*charges up death ray* Shall we?
*charges after bullies* GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT YOU COWARDS NOW WE SHALL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A NICE CUP OF TEA WHERE I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AWFUL AND THEN I SHALL PAINFULLY KILL YOU WITH POISON AND THEN JUST BEFORE YOU DIE WE WILL MAKE YOUR EYEBALLS IMPLODE AND SET YOU ON FIRE.

Owen-L 03-25-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 444304)
*charges up death ray* Shall we?
*charges after bullies* GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT YOU COWARDS NOW WE SHALL SIT DOWN AND HAVE A NICE CUP OF TEA WHERE I CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AWFUL AND THEN I SHALL PAINFULLY KILL YOU WITH POISON AND THEN JUST BEFORE YOU DIE WE WILL MAKE YOUR EYEBALLS IMPLODE AND SET YOU ON FIRE.

if only you actually did kill them /immessedup

DragonRider 03-25-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 444305)
if only you actually did kill them /immessedup

You're not messed up. Trust me, it's natural you want to kill them. And if I could actually bring myself to take a life, theirs would be the first I take.

Sandy 03-25-2013 07:54 PM


"Wanna come over?"
"Or maybe meet for a date?"

Nice f*cking timing, douchebag.
Guess who was holding her phone?
NOT HER


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.