The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 06-02-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 464001)
God why do I have to suck at writing.


I am so there, bro. :|

lvhamsters 06-02-2013 11:58 PM

Half of the people I know have become great friends with me and then stopped talking to me .-. I guess I'm replaced easily. /shrugsandwalksoff

lvhamsters 06-02-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 464001)
God why do I have to suck at writing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 464017)
I am so there, bro. :|

LIES. I detect lies >8|

AlgebraAddict 06-03-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 464078)
LIES. I detect lies >8|



No lies here, darling. My writing is poo. e__e

TheAshWolf 06-03-2013 01:40 AM

asdfghjkl...this is hard....seriously....

To quote a certain KP artist, "How does one ART?" x_x

AlgebraAddict 06-03-2013 01:53 AM

Oh good lord; art. I did a painting of an icon (don't kill me, oh Evangelicals O'Doom) and it looks like Jesus has, like a wig on. e_________e

http://www.vivagarcia.com/Students12...ehle,%2010.jpg



:| Yeah. And of course I messed up the letters, too.

L.S.Trendom 06-03-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 464093)
asdfghjkl...this is hard....seriously....

To quote a certain KP artist, "How does one ART?" x_x

Don't give up, though c:
personAL ANECDOTE TIME:
there were actually a few artful things i did this year that i was halfway proud of for a day or two, after finishing them (till I went back to hating them but). At first, I absolutely hated what I was arting and I wanted to give up. BUT i persevered (read: had to finish them for art class) and ended up being halfway satisfied with them.
so yeah don't give up your art will be prettiful *insert happy skype emoticon I can't use on KidPub*

@AA: o.o that looks pretty good ^.^

AlgebraAddict 06-03-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 464098)
Don't give up, though c:
personAL ANECDOTE TIME:
there were actually a few artful things i did this year that i was halfway proud of for a day or two, after finishing them (till I went back to hating them but). At first, I absolutely hated what I was arting and I wanted to give up. BUT i persevered (read: had to finish them for art class) and ended up being halfway satisfied with them.
so yeah don't give up your art will be prettiful *insert happy skype emoticon I can't use on KidPub*

@AA: o.o that looks pretty good ^.^



Your art is epykal. ^_^

It's pretty awful. e_e It's in the kitchen right now, on the counter.

Oooooh, but I do have a semi-good painting of an eagle warrior thing on a mountain surrounded by what appears to be cotton candy :o

LaurenM 06-03-2013 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 464089)
No lies here, darling. My writing is poo. e__e

Better than mine when I was your age /le-grandmother-tone. My friend read my fudging story and she pointed out a cliche line that I completely forgot it existed and I'm very ashamed of my story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 464120)
WELL GUESS WHO STARTED CRYING AND TANTRUM-ING IN THE MIDDLE OF A SHOP YESTERDAY

me!!!! -.-

i just saw so many people and it was so crowded and i ran out and started crying and my mum had to find me and it was awful and just bleh and everyone stared and i was breathing hard and asdfghjkl;

OTHER THAN THAT

I have ACTUALLY STOPPED CUTTING

'tis true

i am so proud ^-^

AND

I AM HAPPY

WHAT IS THIS
:DDDDDDDDD


sorry im a little hyper too i have had 3 packs of pez in one hour heheheh

YAY
How long was it since your last?

TheAshWolf 06-03-2013 03:54 AM

Wings are impossible (for me) to draw.

._.

They just ARE.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.