The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 06-14-2012 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 299994)
It's Facebook, my friend. It's probably best to just let it slide off your shoulders and do your best to forget about it, even though it really got your blood boiling.
The Intergoogles (ESPECIALLY Facebook) has always been, is, and always will be totally submerged in a soup of idiocy and stupidity, there's no point in getting angry over it. :^/
I'm sorry that this Chinese troll got to you. -____-

Meh, I'm fine now. THe new game on DollDivine helped me :P But thanks. At first it was just plain amusing, that cretin, but soon it got pretty insane ;P

LaurenM 06-14-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 300025)
Seriously, A?
"You're a man."

SERIOUSLY?

Honestly, I've never hated anyone more than you, A.
You say that I'm the only one you DON'T hate.
I'm almost sure that that's the reason why you're the ONLY one I DO hate, the only one I've EVER hated.

God, sometimes you're so cool. Sometimes I love hanging out with you, I love your silliness, I love the way that you like me and I love how loud you laugh when no one's around to glare at us. But some days, I hate you so much, I just glare at you, wanting to fly over there and sock you right in the face, man; I can't even talk to you some days and I just wish you'd STOP TALKING for ONCE. You can talk for HOURS and NOT SAY ANYTHING.

I can't believe how I feel about you, I've never felt like this, I've never had a relationship so bipolar. Thank god I can control my temper like my dad and I've only told you to shut up once, with a joking smile and a laugh.

Good God, A, two nights ago I couldn't get to sleep because I could hear your voice in my room at two in the morning. Talking. Endlessly. Right into my head. I tossed and turned, squeezed my eyes shut but your endless, pointless chatter went on and on, replaying over and over in my brain like a broken record.

And what on EARTH gave you the idea that you have any right to judge people so harshly!? You are the LAST person to be judging people; LOOK AT YOURSELF. YOU HAVE TWO HUNDRED TIMES THE FLAWS THAT YOU'VE POINTED OUT IN OTHERS, IN THE PEOPLE IN OUR CLASS, IN ME!

Look me straight in the face, dead serious;
"You're just a bit chubby."
Like I said, LAST PERSON TO BE SAYING THIS. And to me? You do know that I work out every day for an hour at least while you (quite obviously) have never exercised a day in your life and all you eat is BAGELS!? When you run (or rather, gallop) in Phys Ed (for like, ten seconds) you look like a Tyrannosaurus Rex with your arms hugged into your body like a dinosaur. No wonder, you never exercise, you never do anything, all you eat is bagels and sit on your couch or chair or Imbecile Throne.

Straight up, without even smiling, you said to me;
"You're a man, Cassie."
No smile, no laugh. Just like that. It felt like a ball of acid erupted into my stomach, but could I do anything? Could I bring attention to your pug face, Pug McPuggers, and your puggy smile? Your hips? Your pterodactyl voice? Your chin? As much as I'd LOVE to, NO, because I'm not an IMBECILE LIKE YOU.
I'm a man?
Really, I'm a man?
For what, the fifteenth time in the past two months?
And I thought you were joking when you wanted me to wear a tuxedo to grad. Ha ha... then you go and gather a group of ten freaking retards to PAY ME to wear a tux? How high can you count to? Potato? Cabbage?
You think I don't have enough crap to worry about?
Do you want to know why I don't tell you anything personal? If you knew about ME, maybe you would SHUT UP.

But after all the books you waste your time with, you don't seem to be building your intelligence at all. All your stupid, pointless books, their endless drabble about "bad boy boyfriends" and "bad breakups." I want to burn them. I want to eat their ashes in front of you, all your precious books, and in forty eight hours they'll be a NICE FAT TURD.

You think I want to know about how "manly" my hands are? How "manly" my shoulders are? How "manly" my eyebrows are? You make me want to throw up, A. I'm going to be sick.
You do realize that after you called my hair greasy, I haven't shown up to school without my hair in a ponytail?
You are such a DRAIN.
You are that stupid voice, following me home, staying up with me at night, going on and on and on and on, like I'm crazy, like you're my ghost.

I can't think anymore. I can't list off the other things you do. Just know that this year, I haven't grown any closer to you than last year, when I didn't even know who you were. I can't wait to get away from you; I'm so glad I'm going to a different high school, A. You were the name on my lips the last time I... you just press me into a tight little box and you don't even know it. I wish I could write a letter to you, but you probably wouldn't learn anything from it with your low IQ. You laugh at 9/11. I can laugh at just about everything but are you honestly that immature? Oh wait, yeah you are.
I hope you enjoy your life.
Just kidding.
I hope you learn the things that nobody's taught you.
I want to teach you how your words feel. How you sap up my energy, how ruthlessly disgusting and inconsiderate you are; you are an empty soul, you are blank, you are purposeless and unnecessary. Someone needs to teach you not to judge, and I hope they school you nice and good.
/rant

I had that before. Because I had short hair *shrug* It annoys me.
You can't think anymore?
She laughed at 9/11?! That's just like laughing at June 4th in China, and I'd punch whoever did that.

Sandy 06-14-2012 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 300034)
Ugh...I hate people like this. -___- I bet it felt great to rant, didn't it? :p A seems like a major pain in the butt, and don't listen to a word he/she says. They aren't worth the anger and pain they've put you through. And if they gathered people to pay you to wear a tux, it just proves how stupid they are. *eyeroll*

And I'm sorry, but I laughed at the description of A. I pictured a person running around with dinosaur arms, and I just kinda laughed. XD I hope everything turns out well, and I'm glad you can move on and get away from him/her.

Yeah, A is quite... funny looking... Pug McPuggers... (*stifles guilty laughter*)
I haven't been that mean in ages... o_O It felt good to rant it all out, though. -w-'
Thanks a lot for your input. :) I'm glad to have some support here. <:^J

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 300043)



This make me thinks it's not an actual human being. And the fact that you've talked about schizophrenia before, worries me. If it's a voice inside your head, please tell someone T_T

I'm PRETTY sure that her voice I'm hearing isn't a hallucination, but I was thinking about it too, and I'm not completely sure. I started to hear her voice last night and it kept me up, but it seems to be originated from inside my head so I think it's all good. But it's an unusual thing to hear in one's head, that's true, so it could be... :^I
She doesn't have to deal with stuff like this... she doesn't have to ask herself these kinds of questions... grrrr... >_<

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 300085)
...I don't know if I should give you a hug GIF, or fly to Canada and lock this chick up in the cellar of an abandoned house. e__e (Please excuse my cruel thought....I just hate to see someone being so rude to you, Cass! D: )

You know what?
This girl is blind. Emotionally, mentally, and morally BLIND. That's the ONLY way she could be so superficial in your presence. Cass? You're NOT a man. You don't LOOK like a man. Your hair ISN'T greasy. I've seen the pictures of yourself you've posted, so I can honestly say that.

This girl isn't even worth the dirt she stands on when she talks that negatively to you. The tux thing was WAAAAAAY you of line. That's not funny. That was cruel and out and out RUDE. And you know what? You're the strong one here. You're the one that's showing self-control. You haven't let yourself stoop to her disgusting level. And I admire that. If that girl can't admire that, too, then she truly IS blind.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m39zf1KJ5G1qg8thq.gif

Don't let her get to you, Sandy. She's wrong about you. So, SO incredibly wrong. (And her taste in books is pathetic.) Just....bare down and try to ignore her. When she rambles, just nod every now and then and pretend you care because, deep down, she's probably just really messed up and doesn't KNOW how to act around people. Like you said, you won't be going to the same school as her. You won't ever have to see her again. Just...stay strong. I know you can do it. <:^J You're the epyk Cassandra.

" You were the name on my lips the last time I..."
o_o .... Okay, I won't ask. *waves dismissively* You have the right to your privacy, Cass.

Lock her up in a cellar? Me gusta... no problem.
God... thank you, Ash. That really makes me feel better. :^) (the pictures I've posted are groady and bad, though... *whines*)
I agree, it was extremely out of line... it was funny at first but when she got serious about it, I couldn't believe it.
That just means that I was thinkin a lot of the things she said to me when I was having problems with eating... I didn't want to have a "guy" body, I wanted to (*insert tard voice, starts flipping out like a tard, says in a mocking voice*) "be pretty and girly just like everyone else wants me to!" (*tardface*) Sheesh. -____-
Thank you so much, Ash. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 300088)
She laughed at 9/11?! That's just like laughing at June 4th in China, and I'd punch whoever did that.

Yeah, we're reading about 9/11 in Language class and she won't shut up about how funny it is or whatever. It's like she can't grasp something complex like that. But she does have feelings for animals, most specifically dogs. :^I
I almost laughed out loud when the insane kids beside us were cracking dead-dog and murder-your-dog jokes (they do that, that's normal; they're insane) and she gave them this look, the one serious face I've seen on her since I met her, like she had finally snapped out of her bubble.
Arghhhbbblllleadssadadads... -_-

LaurenM 06-14-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 300098)
when the insane kids beside us were cracking dead-dog and murder-your-dog jokes (they do that, that's normal; they're insane) and she gave them this look, the one serious face I've seen on her since I met her, like she had finally snapped out of her bubble.
Arghhhbbblllleadssadadads... -_-

What the heck?! She's a bit...self-contradictory, isn't she?

AlgebraAddict 06-14-2012 01:51 PM

Yeah, boys are like that sometimes. :/ Oh, and saying "you're a man" is kind of a weird compliment sometimes. I doubt he was trying to offend you. It doesn't have anything to do with your appearance, he was just saying that you have a strong will. :)

MaryElizabeth 06-14-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 300174)
Yeah, boys are like that sometimes. :/ Oh, and saying "you're a man" is kind of a weird compliment sometimes. I doubt he was trying to offend you. It doesn't have anything to do with your appearance, he was just saying that you have a strong will. :)

Did you read the part where he/she commented on her manly hands and stature? Or what about how he/she wanted her to wear a tux? :rolleyes:

AlgebraAddict 06-14-2012 02:22 PM

Oh, I see. Weird guy...

06-14-2012 04:49 PM

16 days... :eek:

I'm so nervous. Like...it feels like everything depends on this. Like, this is my way to the big time. Just to have that experience would be amazing. <3 But I have a slight issue: Soccer.

Okay, don't get me wrong, I love soccer. This will be my 11th year playing, and...yeah. XD But I have this "soccer camp" and it'll take up half of July, and then practice starts for the rest of the summer. It makes me REALLY mad, because since I'm in the eighth grade, I'm not allowed to be on the Varisty team, I have to be on the JV team with people that've never touched a soccer ball in their lives. I want to be on a team where I can trust my teammates. I've been playing with the olderish highschoolers for two years, and they're the ones that push me and help me grow as a player. I think everyone should get the opportunity to be on the Varisty team, because I think I'm good enough to be on it. I don't know, it just bugs me because I KNOW we won't win any games if all the n00bs are on the JV team. As far as I know, I'm the oldest one on the JV team. -_______- Ugh.

But, if I make it on the show, I won't have to go. I don't really have a choice to play soccer, kinda like the whole "diet" thing.

Sandy 06-14-2012 05:21 PM

Thanks, you guys, for all your support. :^J I love KP because of you all. >w<

06-14-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 300281)
Thanks, you guys, for all your support. :^J I love KP because of you all. >w<

No problem. :) Don't listen to A, because they obviously don't know what they're talking about.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.