The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Confuzzled 08-22-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 490624)
i told my dad even though i didnt want to, but he knew something was wrong and he forced me to tell him. he then told the teachers at my school who just gave them a detention told them to not say anything to me.

Your dad forced you? Owen, I'm so sorry. Gosh, that's got to be hard to live with. Do you trust someone? Like fully trust? Tell them. Tell your friends, they'll find a way to help. Do you have a school counselor?

Owen-L 08-22-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 490625)
Your dad forced you? Owen, I'm so sorry. Gosh, that's got to be hard to live with. Do you trust someone? Like fully trust? Tell them. Tell your friends, they'll find a way to help. Do you have a school counselor?

the only "friend" i have knows about all of this but they dont really help...
i dont think so.

AlgebraAddict 08-22-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 490612)
i told an adult once before and nothing changed.

insults, punching me sometimes, making me feel like crap...

Just give them the middle finger whenever you can and find a teacher you can trust. If not, stick with the first thing.

Confuzzled 08-22-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 490627)
the only "friend" i have knows about all of this but they dont really help...
i dont think so.

I guess all there is left is for you to stand up for yourself.

I'm sorry, I really don't know what else to say.

Owen-L 08-22-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 490630)
I guess all there is left is for you to stand up for yourself.

I'm sorry, I really don't know what else to say.

but i cant though.

it's okay.

Nightwalker 08-22-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 490599)
aha, i am.. yeah, i do.

i can't i just canttt it'll only get worse!

no im not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Confuzzled (Post 490601)
Okay. I'm going to go along with your antics.

How is it going to get worse?

I understand what he means.
I was never badly bullied, but from even what little experience I have of it, it feels like you could be worse off telling someone. I mean, you start to think about how people probably won't be able to help, and that the bullies will know you ratted out, things will get even heavier, etc.

But Owen you should know that that is not the case. That is never the case. If you tell someone, anyone, and you express just how bad you feel about it, actions will be taken. No one can sit around and let you feel like this. If you tell the right people, people you think will care, they will help you. Move schools, get the bullies to be severely punished, I don't know, bit it will certainly make some kind of difference.

Nightwalker 08-22-2013 08:18 PM

Hope I helped, even just a little bit...

Puckbrina159 08-22-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 490639)
but i cant though.

it's okay.

Owen, I'm just going to come out and say it. Standing up to someone feels amazing. I had wanted so badly to tell this one girl off for so long, and when i finally did, it was one of the best moments in my life. I felt so happy and powerful. You can feel that too.
We all love you Owen. :)

Sandy 08-22-2013 10:54 PM

hi wow hello hi hey
This is like the third time I've come here and typed out a massive rant and then deleted it

lvhamsters 08-22-2013 10:57 PM

My parents threw away the scale .-. This leads me to think my mom really did read my journal. They have been questioning about my eating habits lately. And telling me anorexia isn't the answer. Ugh. .-. this has been a bad day -.-