The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

blossom 01-31-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 517681)
well shit.

idk what my parents are expecting from me.
i'M NOT PERFECT.

I NORMALLY GET A's IN MATH AND THIS TRI I GOT an A- and what do you do? YELL AT ME FOR THIRTY MINUTES

i'm stupid and i just had a question bc i was stuck on a problem

one problem.

and what do you do dad?

yell at me for thirty minutes.

i feel like every fucking day i get yelled at for not having an a in math instead of an a- and hw takes me three to four hours

maybe i'm just stupid

Duude I normally get A's or B's on tests but I'm like 99% sure I got an F on the latest lest so if your parents bring it up again just tell them some random chick STUDIED FOR A MATH TEST AND GOT AN F and if they don't think an A- is okay then that's ridiculous.

I honestly hope this helped. Probably not. XP.

HeatherB 01-31-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 517529)
oh okay yeah tbh i dont know why i said friday bc thursday works better for me anyway
so just send me an email or snapchat and then i'll get on gmail chat ok?

YOU SHOUUUULD OMG

*whispers* if youre such a horrible person then why are you one of my favourite people

oh fuck im so sorry i forgot to email u and it's fucking friday SHLGTHDLG

L.S.Trendom 01-31-2014 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 517824)
oh fuck im so sorry i forgot to email u and it's fucking friday SHLGTHDLG

can u get on gmail chat now?

LaurenM 01-31-2014 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 517745)
Ayy so I know it's rly confusing but I shall attempt to use my knowledge on the Catholic faith to explain some stuff even tho I ain't Catholic
So in case it's not known angels are not dead human beings. Angels are their own individual being. I didn't know that until fifth grade so.
God had Lucifer and Michael and all his lil angel buddies up in heaven right? And then God was like "oi so guys imma make these lil doohickeys called humans and they're gonna be super rad and I want you guys to love them like you love me aight?"
And Lucifer was like "whoa wait there that means that humans will be superior to us man that ain't cool we're the top dogs round here amirite"
And God was like "lol no son you better bow down to these punks or you're goin against me"
And Lucifer was like "that's stupid you'rE STUPID YA BRING IT ON OLD MAN"
And then they had a huge war and Lucifer fell and became SatAN
So God didn't directly create temptation. He gave the angels the choice between Him and their own kingdom of Hell with rebellion against him, and they chose rebellion. Lucifer is the one that created temptation, and because the only flaw to angels is that they cannot be redeemed once they commit sin, Lucifer was condemned for eternity. He gave human beings free will and the ability to be cleansed of sin so that even in a world surrounded by Lucifer's temptations and stuff, they could defeat it and go to Heaven.

Yeah idek if that explains it but that's what RE taught me so woo

Aaaaaaaaah.
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 517746)
I like this. I like it a lot.

Saaaaaame

pluzzle 02-01-2014 12:27 AM

tw i guess i don't know anymore

noo you're not stupid.

the scariest thing, for me, is that the more terrified i get of death the more i think i should die

don't quote plz. if you were going to which you probs weren't

L.S.Trendom 02-01-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 517874)
noo you're not stupid.

i am an incredibly awesome person and i deserve to be happy and live a rad life bc i am a badass motherfucker

don't quote plz. if you were going to which you probs weren't

hey man *hugs* don't fuckin die ok pls

HeatherB 02-01-2014 05:51 PM

trigger warning for this entire post. mainly of the suicidal kind

i dont know when the fuck i got so fucking needy and codependent but i hate it but i cant help it but i need to stop i just need to stop my only valid emotion is self hatred and right now i feel like i could smile, i could laugh, but it's always fake and thin and easy to crack the mask i wear i cant contain this for much longer i think i might go crazy i hope i do go crazy and hang myself and make myself bleed and bleed and bleed and bleed and bleed everywhere dying bleeding red peaceful love red the color of my heart beating but not for much longer thank god not for much longer not unless you but you wouldn't and you cant, anyways, none of us can and i can't either so im giving up now throwing in the towel i cant bring myself to give a fuck though later i know the anxiety and the blackness will set in and maybe if i hit myself hard enough the blackness will flicker into view and fill up the screen of the movie of my life and it will stay there forever no more thoughts in my head no more emotions to not feel no more no more no more nothing but blood and black and emptiness from within coming outside showing myself truly a bitch a liar a worthless person a bad friend and now everyone will see and hate myself as much i do i cant wait i dont want to wait i want these words to envelop me and carry me where i dont have to do anymore

avbhabra 02-01-2014 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 518030)

i dont know when the fuck i got so fucking needy and codependent but i hate it but i cant help it but i need to stop i just need to stop my only valid emotion is self hatred and right now i feel like i could smile, i could laugh, but it's always fake and thin and easy to crack the mask i wear i cant contain this for much longer i think i might go crazy i hope i do go crazy and hang myself and make myself bleed and bleed and bleed and bleed and bleed everywhere dying bleeding red peaceful love red the color of my heart beating but not for much longer thank god not for much longer not unless you but you wouldn't and you cant, anyways, none of us can and i can't either so im giving up now throwing in the towel i cant bring myself to give a fuck though later i know the anxiety and the blackness will set in and maybe if i hit myself hard enough the blackness will flicker into view and fill up the screen of the movie of my life and it will stay there forever no more thoughts in my head no more emotions to not feel no more no more no more nothing but blood and black and emptiness from within coming outside showing myself truly a bitch a liar a worthless person a bad friend and now everyone will see and hate myself as much i do i cant wait i dont want to wait i want these words to envelop me and carry me where i dont have to do anymore

*hugs you* Don't give up!! We're here for you!! You deserve to be alive and you are awesome in your own way. I'm a freak to so many people but I found my own group of freaks to hang out with. :p Never Give Up. Trust me, do not give up. Ever. Because you are strong and you can do it.

L.S.Trendom 02-01-2014 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 518030)

you're not going to fucking die
you're one of my best friends and i love you so fucking much okay i couldn't handle losing you and i will do anything to help you ok i'll send u messages everyday reminding you how wonderful you are i'll stay up every night talking to you but fuck i just need you to be okay *hugs*
also yo remember how i was really suicidal
i'm just barely (maybe????? mainly im just not thinking about it) getting past that and what do u think one of my closest and favouritest friends killing herself would do? especially considering how guilty i'd feel. and the fact that i came really really close to killing myself out of guilt before even though it wasn't nearly as bad as blaming myself for a friend's death
so yeah ok basically if you go down i'm going down with you and fuck i love you so much you need to stay alive okay
*hugs you really really tightly and doesn't let go*

HeatherB 02-01-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 518066)
you're not going to fucking die
you're one of my best friends and i love you so fucking much okay i couldn't handle losing you and i will do anything to help you ok i'll send u messages everyday reminding you how wonderful you are i'll stay up every night talking to you but fuck i just need you to be okay *hugs*
also yo remember how i was really suicidal
i'm just barely (maybe????? mainly im just not thinking about it) getting past that and what do u think one of my closest and favouritest friends killing herself would do? especially considering how guilty i'd feel. and the fact that i came really really close to killing myself out of guilt before even though it wasn't nearly as bad as blaming myself for a friend's death
so yeah ok basically if you go down i'm going down with you and fuck i love you so much you need to stay alive okay
*hugs you really really tightly and doesn't let go*

im sorry i dont even know how i got to this point im such a fucking mess
can you chat on gmail?