The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

MaggieMay 06-07-2014 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 539877)
i'm wondering if last night was just another Bad Night or if it was bc i forgot to take my meds for two days
god i wanted to relapse so so badly i still kinda do
and im possibly gonna regret friending this person on fb aren't i but fuck it i have to

*hugs and hands chocolate*

mysterygirl 06-07-2014 01:04 PM

I'm in a grumpy mood today.

L.S.Trendom 06-07-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 539878)
*hugs and hands chocolate*

*hugs back* thanks c:

after talking to sam last night… idk i'm kind of thinking and wondering am i actually a completely worthless piece of shit and waste of space and haha i dont' fucking know. which is an improvement i guess

HeatherB 06-07-2014 01:42 PM

I HATE YOU.
I HATE YOU AND HOW YOU ALWAYS MEDDLE IN MY LiFE AND HOW YOU ALWAYS ASSUME I'M NOT WORKING AND HOW YOU ALWAYS ASSUME I'M A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT JUST BECAUSE I'M A FUCKUP DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO RUB IT IN MY FACE I KNOW HOW STUPID I AM I KNOW OKAY DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN

HeatherB 06-07-2014 01:45 PM

get the hell out of my life this is MY life not yours you dont get to correct my shitty mistakes i should get to LEARN from them you are the worst parent and my mom thinks it's her who's awful but no she actually listens and then lets me figure out my own shit you just force feed solutions down my throat till im choking and i cant breathe i dont care that youre my dad i dont care that im supposed to love you back i cant breathe when youre around because you talk too much and you fill up my already hate-filled mind with more hate and i hate hate hate hate hate you and i hate using that word but i do i hate you so much i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i h ate you i i hat e you i ha te you oh my GOD leave me LAONE even now all you do is talk and imply what a little shit i am goddammnt i kNO W hat a piec eo f shit i am you dont ened to fucking remind me oh myg do leave myE AALONE i FUCKING hAT EyOU go D

L.S.Trendom 06-07-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 539886)
get the hell out of my life this is MY life not yours you dont get to correct my shitty mistakes i should get to LEARN from them you are the worst parent and my mom thinks it's her who's awful but no she actually listens and then lets me figure out my own shit you just force feed solutions down my throat till im choking and i cant breathe i dont care that youre my dad i dont care that im supposed to love you back i cant breathe when youre around because you talk too much and you fill up my already hate-filled mind with more hate and i hate hate hate hate hate you and i hate using that word but i do i hate you so much i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i h ate you i i hat e you i ha te you oh my GOD leave me LAONE even now all you do is talk and imply what a little shit i am goddammnt i kNO W hat a piec eo f shit i am you dont ened to fucking remind me oh myg do leave myE AALONE i FUCKING hAT EyOU go D

*crawls in ur window and pours a pile of cow shit on ur dad*
HEY U ARE NOT A FUCK UP OK HE IS WRONG

HeatherB 06-07-2014 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 539887)
*crawls in ur window and pours a pile of cow shit on ur dad*
HEY U ARE NOT A FUCK UP OK HE IS WRONG

thank u<3

as for my other problem (with an ex friend not my dad) writing this really helped

HeatherB 06-07-2014 06:36 PM

suicide cw

i looked up how to tie a noose hopefully that will come in handy soon
if not i always have my pills

pluzzle 06-07-2014 07:21 PM

NO NON ONO NO NONO

no no that is not going to come in handy because you will STAY ok you WILL i force you to. you are immortal

please

HeatherB 06-07-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 539958)
NO NON ONO NO NONO

no no that is not going to come in handy because you will STAY ok you WILL i force you to. you are immortal

please

im osrry
i dont know if i can stay here much longer
everything suciid e is in white
everythings too much and everythings not enough and i dont feel right at all anymore and im going to start crying again i know for the fifth time today another attack and another bomb drops and another stool slips with the tick of a clock and the hope and the past and the hurt comes at last and then it will forever be gone
and i dont know if im ok at all theres something very wrong here
i wish i could figure itout but im stuck nowhere near
and i want to cry and i want to explode and i want to die but no one knows
they dont know what i do about my life and they dont know how many times its been me and the knot and the knife and the pills
and how many times the red overflows spills
and stains as tears rain from the sky
and i dont know if i can stop crying because i just want to be dying but im too alive for this and i dont know if ill ever be ok again not after this week not when everything ends but if i end i know i'll go fast and it will be goodfineokay at last the truth comes out but my knot doesnt fail and ill fall and slump and quiver and pale but its ok because my mind doesnt know anything anymore it can rest once and for all