The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

lvhamsters 07-15-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticeli (Post 548378)
My hand still hurts
Itís throbbing actually
And my limbs- - theyíre shaking
All I can ask myself is why
Why the fuck was that necessary
It wasnít necessary
It was an overreaction
Why why why why
I didnít mean to break the goddamn glass
And of all the things I could have broken
I broke a wedding gift
Because Iím such a fuck up
My voice can get so loud
So so so so so loud
And I yelled at my little brother
And I yelled at my mother
And why why why why
I love them
It was an overreaction I promise
I canít explain
I canít explain and so I get mad
Mad mad mad mad
Mad as fuck
I donít know why
I feel bad
I broke the glass
The glass was a wedding present
Fucking fuck
I broke a fucking wedding present
And all the glass looks sad and shattered now
In a little pile
I didnít use my fist because Iím a coward
I used a ball
I broke the remote too
Or at least all the batteries popped out and they
Scattered on the floor
My hand still hurts
Itís throbbing a little
And maybe thereís going to be a bruise
Iím all silent
And I have to write a letter that Iíve promised
Myself Iíd write every day
I canít explain myself
Or no one understands or something
And I donít want to be like every other fucking teenager
Whoís decided that no one cares about them
Because I know people care about me a lot
Whoís decided that no one understands them
Because I know there are people like my mother
Who understand as much as an external mind can
I canít even tell in my twisted-up thoughts whether
All of that breaking was drama
I feel shaky
Why why why why
I had no reason to break that glass
It was an overreaction
Why why why why what the hell
I canít convey what Iím trying to say
So I guess my emotions have decided
To just get angry
Because angry is so easy
I yelled at my little brother
I yelled at my mother
I didnít mean to
It just all came bloodying out
Iím not like this
Iím shaky
Because I didnít mean to break that glass
Or hit the wall with the palm of my hand
I donít want my little brother
Remembering his older brother as an angry
Person because I donít think I am
Oh god what was I thinking
I wasnít even thinking
I broke that glass
That mirror because it was the easiest thing to break
When I threw the ball a little bit of me
Thought that maybe it wouldnít even break
But it broke
I was mad
Iím not mad anymore
My hand hurts
And Iím shaky
Why why why why
I donít know what I doing
It was an argument again
I felt like my character was being attacked
I donít know
I just want it to stop
Weíve had the same goddamn conversation
Over and over and over and over again
And Iím tired of it
Itís useless
Storming out
I donít know Iím mad mad mad mad
But why why why why
Did I break that glass
That mirror
What the fuck was I thinking
Iím shaky shaky shaky shaky
I need to wake up tomorrow
So I can figure out how to balance myself
Gahgahgahgahgah
I didnít mean to break the glass
I want to scream and not in the good way
Wtfwtfwtfwtf
I didnít mean to break the glass
I broke my computer too
Break break break break
It wasnít necessary
It was an overreaction
They must all think Iím crazy
Or the fact that I was watching a tv show
My mom didnít approve of meant a lot to me
My hand hurts
Itís not throbbing as badly anymore
Iím still shaky
Shaky shaky shaky shaky
What the hell was that
That wasnít me
I was so mad
But what was I so mad at
Gahhhh
I didnít mean to break the glass
I feel like crying

Hey, just try to calm down first. Just take some deep breaths and give yourself a little time to think. Not too much time. Please don't overthink.
Everyone get's angry at some point in their life. Who knows, maybe that was your way of releasing something. Anger, maybe. But it could've been something else. Don't be ashamed and don't put yourself down because of it. Maybe you can go and talk to your family a bit and try to explain what went wrong just like you explained it on here. I'm sure it would be a comfort to them just like it would be a comfort to you :) just try to calm down and feel better, okay? We're here if you need to talk!

MaggieMay 07-15-2014 09:58 AM

i'm seeing a therapist today and i'm really nervous

Emaafre 07-15-2014 02:20 PM

My arm hurts. It's scaring me. Idk why.
Okay that's it. Sorry.

AlgebraAddict 07-15-2014 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 548394)
i'm seeing a therapist today and i'm really nervous




eh therapists aren't that bad

Lily09 07-16-2014 02:23 AM

when my parents are like
"ppl have so many more problems than you do"
when i tell them abt the traumatic events that ppl shared at the be-in.

ok
nice that u dont know.
nice.

pluzzle 07-16-2014 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 548522)
when my parents are like
"ppl have so many more problems than you do"
when i tell them abt the traumatic events that ppl shared at the be-in.

ok
nice that u dont know.
nice.

ew that sucks bro.

i saw ur video about camp and it sounds so good like. wow.

HannahChen2009 07-16-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticeli (Post 548378)
My hand still hurts
Itís throbbing actually
And my limbs- - theyíre shaking
All I can ask myself is why
Why the fuck was that necessary
It wasnít necessary
It was an overreaction
Why why why why
I didnít mean to break the goddamn glass
And of all the things I could have broken
I broke a wedding gift
Because Iím such a fuck up
My voice can get so loud
So so so so so loud
And I yelled at my little brother
And I yelled at my mother
And why why why why
I love them
It was an overreaction I promise
I canít explain
I canít explain and so I get mad
Mad mad mad mad
Mad as fuck
I donít know why
I feel bad
I broke the glass
The glass was a wedding present
Fucking fuck
I broke a fucking wedding present
And all the glass looks sad and shattered now
In a little pile
I didnít use my fist because Iím a coward
I used a ball
I broke the remote too
Or at least all the batteries popped out and they
Scattered on the floor
My hand still hurts
Itís throbbing a little
And maybe thereís going to be a bruise
Iím all silent
And I have to write a letter that Iíve promised
Myself Iíd write every day
I canít explain myself
Or no one understands or something
And I donít want to be like every other fucking teenager
Whoís decided that no one cares about them
Because I know people care about me a lot
Whoís decided that no one understands them
Because I know there are people like my mother
Who understand as much as an external mind can
I canít even tell in my twisted-up thoughts whether
All of that breaking was drama
I feel shaky
Why why why why
I had no reason to break that glass
It was an overreaction
Why why why why what the hell
I canít convey what Iím trying to say
So I guess my emotions have decided
To just get angry
Because angry is so easy
I yelled at my little brother
I yelled at my mother
I didnít mean to
It just all came bloodying out
Iím not like this
Iím shaky
Because I didnít mean to break that glass
Or hit the wall with the palm of my hand
I donít want my little brother
Remembering his older brother as an angry
Person because I donít think I am
Oh god what was I thinking
I wasnít even thinking
I broke that glass
That mirror because it was the easiest thing to break
When I threw the ball a little bit of me
Thought that maybe it wouldnít even break
But it broke
I was mad
Iím not mad anymore
My hand hurts
And Iím shaky
Why why why why
I donít know what I doing
It was an argument again
I felt like my character was being attacked
I donít know
I just want it to stop
Weíve had the same goddamn conversation
Over and over and over and over again
And Iím tired of it
Itís useless
Storming out
I donít know Iím mad mad mad mad
But why why why why
Did I break that glass
That mirror
What the fuck was I thinking
Iím shaky shaky shaky shaky
I need to wake up tomorrow
So I can figure out how to balance myself
Gahgahgahgahgah
I didnít mean to break the glass
I want to scream and not in the good way
Wtfwtfwtfwtf
I didnít mean to break the glass
I broke my computer too
Break break break break
It wasnít necessary
It was an overreaction
They must all think Iím crazy
Or the fact that I was watching a tv show
My mom didnít approve of meant a lot to me
My hand hurts
Itís not throbbing as badly anymore
Iím still shaky
Shaky shaky shaky shaky
What the hell was that
That wasnít me
I was so mad
But what was I so mad at
Gahhhh
I didnít mean to break the glass
I feel like crying

Silent
Dammit silent dude
You need an eternal hug k? *huggles forever*
Email? K imma email u

saphiremoon 07-16-2014 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticeli (Post 548378)
My hand still hurts
Itís throbbing actually
And my limbs- - theyíre shaking
All I can ask myself is why
Why the fuck was that necessary
It wasnít necessary
It was an overreaction
Why why why why
I didnít mean to break the goddamn glass
And of all the things I could have broken
I broke a wedding gift
Because Iím such a fuck up
My voice can get so loud
So so so so so loud
And I yelled at my little brother
And I yelled at my mother
And why why why why
I love them
It was an overreaction I promise
I canít explain
I canít explain and so I get mad
Mad mad mad mad
Mad as fuck
I donít know why
I feel bad
I broke the glass
The glass was a wedding present
Fucking fuck
I broke a fucking wedding present
And all the glass looks sad and shattered now
In a little pile
I didnít use my fist because Iím a coward
I used a ball
I broke the remote too
Or at least all the batteries popped out and they
Scattered on the floor
My hand still hurts
Itís throbbing a little
And maybe thereís going to be a bruise
Iím all silent
And I have to write a letter that Iíve promised
Myself Iíd write every day
I canít explain myself
Or no one understands or something
And I donít want to be like every other fucking teenager
Whoís decided that no one cares about them
Because I know people care about me a lot
Whoís decided that no one understands them
Because I know there are people like my mother
Who understand as much as an external mind can
I canít even tell in my twisted-up thoughts whether
All of that breaking was drama
I feel shaky
Why why why why
I had no reason to break that glass
It was an overreaction
Why why why why what the hell
I canít convey what Iím trying to say
So I guess my emotions have decided
To just get angry
Because angry is so easy
I yelled at my little brother
I yelled at my mother
I didnít mean to
It just all came bloodying out
Iím not like this
Iím shaky
Because I didnít mean to break that glass
Or hit the wall with the palm of my hand
I donít want my little brother
Remembering his older brother as an angry
Person because I donít think I am
Oh god what was I thinking
I wasnít even thinking
I broke that glass
That mirror because it was the easiest thing to break
When I threw the ball a little bit of me
Thought that maybe it wouldnít even break
But it broke
I was mad
Iím not mad anymore
My hand hurts
And Iím shaky
Why why why why
I donít know what I doing
It was an argument again
I felt like my character was being attacked
I donít know
I just want it to stop
Weíve had the same goddamn conversation
Over and over and over and over again
And Iím tired of it
Itís useless
Storming out
I donít know Iím mad mad mad mad
But why why why why
Did I break that glass
That mirror
What the fuck was I thinking
Iím shaky shaky shaky shaky
I need to wake up tomorrow
So I can figure out how to balance myself
Gahgahgahgahgah
I didnít mean to break the glass
I want to scream and not in the good way
Wtfwtfwtfwtf
I didnít mean to break the glass
I broke my computer too
Break break break break
It wasnít necessary
It was an overreaction
They must all think Iím crazy
Or the fact that I was watching a tv show
My mom didnít approve of meant a lot to me
My hand hurts
Itís not throbbing as badly anymore
Iím still shaky
Shaky shaky shaky shaky
What the hell was that
That wasnít me
I was so mad
But what was I so mad at
Gahhhh
I didnít mean to break the glass
I feel like crying

Silent
Silentsilentsilent
Please please email me
Please
It's going to be okay I promise and I'm not bullshitting you bc it is going to be alright because you're amazing and your family loves you and your friends love you and KP loves you and I love you
So please please email me (*hugs*)

mysterygirl 07-16-2014 04:45 PM

No one likes me venting so I'll stay like this for the rest of my life... I HATE MY LIFE! No one understands! Everyone just makes my life worse. No friends, no life. I'm practically dead. I HATE IT!!!!!

Venting...

HannahChen2009 07-16-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 548580)
Silent
Silentsilentsilent
Please please email me
Please
It's going to be okay I promise and I'm not bullshitting you bc it is going to be alright because you're amazing and your family loves you and your friends love you and KP loves you and I love you
So please please email me (*hugs*)

I'm letting this one slide


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.