The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

meerkat 03-16-2015 10:09 PM

okay finally i'm in a decent state to do this so @venika:
you will regret this soon. trust me. because in the near future things will work themselves out and you're still young and as my lit teacher said, now is the time to screw up. because it won't affect as much and you'll learn more from it. so just embrace the fact that you have so much time left okay?

and just read what everyone else here said bc i'm very inarticulate now ugh

Athenabrain1 03-16-2015 10:36 PM

@venika
okay i really suck at giving speeches like this but hear me out:
nobody's going to laugh at you for feeling like this.
live your life as best as you can and just wait until you're old enough to move out so that you can start a happy and clean life again.
nobody should ever feel alone or threatened because of what some people say that has a 0.001% of even happening bc you're a strong person.
you can do this.
just please don't give up.

AlgebraAddict 03-17-2015 09:37 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH i'm really emotionally high right now and i'm scaring myself

strawberry 03-17-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 567526)
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH i'm really emotionally high right now and i'm scaring myself

/hug/ are you okay is it good or bad

SilverMoon 03-18-2015 10:36 PM

I failed a track meet today yay!!! oh well. whatever. I cried tho

pluzzle 03-19-2015 01:55 AM

I really love it when you get a b on a test and ur friend gets an a+ and makes fun of for you !! I love it!! I love being called a tr***y at school ??? I love myself! I love school ! Good bye

CosmoCat 03-19-2015 09:19 PM

Whoops Wrong Thread Omg Sorry

AlgebraAddict 03-19-2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 567530)
/hug/ are you okay is it good or bad

well it's a sign i need s tronger dose of medicaton because yeah

lvhamsters 03-20-2015 01:51 AM

Ohey so I heard a quote and I can't remember the wording exactly but it's something like this... Basically, suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else.
I guess I just wanted to put this here because a lot of people are struggling and may be having thoughts about suicide and this is just something to reflect on. My friend's cousin just committed suicide and she's absolutely devastated. You may tell yourself that there's no one that would be upset about it, because I've heard that before when people are thinking about committing suicide, but somewhere back in your timeline, a person that may seem trivial to you, maybe a distant family member or old friend, someone you may not even think about anymore but who care for you a great deal, will remember you and hear about it and be crushed.
So yup.

pluzzle 03-20-2015 01:56 AM

it is so so horrible when someone you used to be friends with, whom you had a connection with, has moved on and you cant let go because you love them so much but theyve already left you