The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

chelseki3 11-03-2012 09:19 AM

It kills me to know that there are other people out there being raped right now. Compared to my life, theirs are horrible--no offence. I now know to be grateful for everything I've got. Like...seriously. Even though my mom said I'm stink, I'm still living. Who gives a damn? She can say all she wants--I don't care. I would load myself in perfume and she would still tell me I stink. So what? It's not like she doesn't stink once in a while. :rolleyes:

chelseki3 11-03-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 358296)
I tried. I really really tried. But no one likes me. I just want to be likable, but I can't.
Everyone hates me.

How do you know that those people hate you?

11-03-2012 10:59 AM

Quote:

I tried. I really really tried. But no one likes me. I just want to be likable, but I can't.
Everyone hates me.

At the beginning of middle school, I only had three friends, and only because we were friends in elementary school. When two of them turned their back on me, it was up to me to find new friends. Well, I was just this ugly little sixth grader, but then I had an idea. I needed to be the person people looked forward to seeing everyday. I became the funny person who could make anyone laugh, whether it be because I cracked jokes, made awesome comebacks, or made fun of myself for being a blonde. xD But that's how I became known..and now I'm friends with pretty much everyone in my grade. No matter who I talk to, whether or not I like them, I can make them laugh, and if you can do that, I think that bumps you up and more people will want to be your friend and be around you. :)

Rockshadow 11-03-2012 11:47 AM

I hate crying over my friend changing plans over the last minute. I hate feeling angry when my mom makes me do the dishes. I hate all of these emotions that i get for no damn reason!! There are people out there who have it so much worse then me, and all I can do is find faults in life. I'm trying to create my idea of a perfect me, but that won't be happening anytime soon, if only i could control these damn emotions.

HeatherB 11-03-2012 12:20 PM

What do you want to do, Heather? What do you want? What is your life? Why can't you do anything? I want to do something. I want to make an impact. My life is shit. I wish I could do something. I don't know if I can do anything. I want to be famous, but not in the weird paparazzi-stalked way--I want to inspire people, I want to be amazed and be amazing. It's too much to ask. I'm already so lucky. I have a wonderful supportive family and I don't look too bad and I have a family in my friends and my circus. I don't want to ask for anymore than I have, but I want--I want things. I want less clothes and more time to think. I want less food and more hunger, hunger that will fuel me. I want a drive, I want to find something--anything, I want to make. I want to make everything and I want to make beauty. When I was eleven years old it was only a few days after my birthday when I stepped out of the shower and I felt truly clean. I was calm and at ease with myself. It was acceptance: I am a writer. But now... now I want to be more. It's never enough to be what I am now, I've got to be bigger, better. But I'm no good at working hard. I am goddamn awful at it, in fact. I procrastinate and over-analyze things that are off-topic, I can't do anything in my spare time but stalk celebrities. I look up to them because they are my goal, my dream: bigger and better and beautiful. That's what I want to be. I guess everyone wants to be that, I don't know. I want to get out of my home and see the world but at the same time I know I could never leave. I want to do something outrageously bold but I know I can't because I'm a coward. I can't step up to anything, I take no initiative, and then I pity myself. I can't do that anymore. I need to change--but I don't know how. And then I spend all my days on the computer, which of course is helpful. I used to read so much, and my parents told me to stop reading all the time. Now I do this. Addiction, whatever. But back to realizations... now it's different. I don't just want to write. I want to sing. I want to act. I want to possibly not fail at dancing, if that's even possible. I want to make, to create. I want to make my own little worlds and I want to make this one even better. I don't want to wait. I want to run somewhere. I know more than ever that I'm alone--I realized that last night--but I want to be okay with that. I want to be completely lost in a huge crowd of people, all talking and laughing and changing around me, just lost, but it's all right because every single person there is my home. Does that make sense? Do I make sense? I just want to live. I don't feel like I'm doing this right sometimes--too much want, and humans are so fragile, so, so fragile--the dance proved that, yesterday, why do people do these things? Why are they so stupid? Fights get started and all I want to know is "Why?" But no one thinks about that, no one thinks at all anymore, and so maybe I shouldn't think either. I want to run and run and swing so high I can feel the moon on my shoulders and I want to breathe and I want to live. Is that so much to ask?

TheAshWolf 11-03-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Everyone hates me.

You ARE likeable. <:^J Most people are just really shortsighted and can't accept anyone different. >_<

I seriously doubt they hate you. And, even if they do (they don't), why would you sink to their level and give them a reason to hate you? O_O Why feed their unfair fire by accepting them as your enemies?

wildwolf 11-03-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 358409)
You ARE likeable. <:^J Most people are just really shortsighted and can't accept anyone different. >_<

I seriously doubt they hate you. And, even if they do (they don't), why would you sink to their level and give them a reason to hate you? O_O Why feed their unfair fire by accepting them as your enemies?

Thanks, everybody.

I just feel like, I mean, why bother trying if it gets me no where?

TheAshWolf 11-03-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 358410)
Thanks, everybody.

Well, you just have to keep trying. <:^J You never know what might happen tomorrow. Someone might just see the light and become your friend the next time you go to school. It WILL be worth your effort in the long run. (Besides, I know you, Camille, and you're certainly not the kind of person that gives up easily. ;))

SeptemberLove 11-03-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Everyone hates me.

I know you hate me, but I just want you to know I always thought you were one the coolest people here, and I really do like you.

chelseki3 11-03-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 358410)
Thanks, everybody.

Once again, how do you know that these people hats you? Did they just go up to your face and say "I hate you" or what? I'm gonna be really blunt with you here. I just don't get it. :confused: