The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

12-09-2012 12:29 PM

All of my best friends are on the dance team, except me. :/ I'm tired of their endless inside jokes, not being at places with them because only dancers are allowed. They're on the highschool team and perform at highschool basketball games, but I'm not even allowed to sit by them until after their halftime performance. :( I'm just the oddball out.

And I hate it.

CACrools 12-09-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 375129)
All of my best friends are on the dance team, except me. :/ I'm tired of their endless inside jokes, not being at places with them because only dancers are allowed. They're on the highschool team and perform at highschool basketball games, but I'm not even allowed to sit by them until after their halftime performance. :( I'm just the oddball out.

And I hate it.

Are you trying out for the team next year, or have try-outs already happened, but you didn't make it? Anyway... It'll be alright. Tell them your problem and then see if you all could hang out sometime and not have to worry about losing them.

12-09-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 375130)
Are you trying out for the team next year, or have try-outs already happened, but you didn't make it? Anyway... It'll be alright. Tell them your problem and then see if you all could hang out sometime and not have to worry about losing them.

Tryouts aren't until March or April. :/ I'm just freaking out about not making the team.

HeatherB 12-09-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 375171)
Guys. I'm happy :O

Anyways, I wrote out my favourite epic rap battles of history lyrics in chalk markers on my mirror. It was fun. And it made me happy. But the only reason I even know them is because of a 16 year old boy called Zach that lives across the world from me and we've never met. I know him through minecraft and Skype.. He's so funny and nice :D I don't know if he considers me as a friend, but I definitely consider him one. Though I need AAAALLLL the friends I can get.

Please tell me I'm not crazy for liking people I've never met before more than people I actually know..

You're not crazy. I like Chris Colfer because he is a flawless perfect human and yes that is redundant but I don't care and also I'll never get to meet him ever so... /sigh Celebrities don't like my state, man. No one ever comes here. D:

cheezemziez 12-09-2012 05:05 PM

So, fun fact of the day: I am apparently in the debt of my parents, and so they have a right to know whatever I am doing, whenever, and why. It was also previously broken to me that it's my fault that I exist. Yes, fault. Oh, another thing, I am a mean, vindictive person and I target people where they will be damaged the most. I am wasting my life, too. Thanks, Parents.

Catty 12-09-2012 05:45 PM

Boredum

I'm banned from Roblox, so I'm stuck on Kidpub. Motivating myself to keep writing. I want to finish at least three Cathy chapters today.

Catty 12-09-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 375220)
Why were you banned?

And don't say you're stuck on kidpub, it's epic here D:

Well, Kidpub's only a bit boring to me. Y'know, finding your inner writer, and trying to find the perfect story to read and such? I like romance novels. ^_^

Anyways, I was sorta overdoing writing, and roblox, and all this other fun crap, so I was paying less attention to my school. Mom said if I start doing good again, I get them back. Which I am getting better and better. :D ...Again.

Catty 12-09-2012 06:29 PM

Btw, Merry XMAS!

˚ ˛˚ * 。 ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
˚Happy★* 。 ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
。★Holidays!★ 。* ˚。
。 ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ ˛˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ ˛ ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚

EmmaR 12-09-2012 06:59 PM

I hate this. Really? I can't miss two freaking days of school because I was too sick to move?
Okay. Resolution. I'm not allowed to miss school. It doesn't matter if I literally have to be dragged kicking and screaming and throwing up out of the door, I am not allowed to miss school. I can be puking blood in the bathroom every passing period and it would still be better than missing just one day of school. I don't understand how there can be so much done in seven freaking hours. So, I'm not going to miss school again. Ever. 107.6 fever or whatever? Bring it on. Doesn't matter.

TheAshWolf 12-09-2012 07:16 PM

My mood:

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/20...6472968750.jpg