The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 01-18-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 410113)
HIPCEPTION.

"I was dreaming within a dream BEFORE it was cool."

X'D I can't...I don't even....GAHAHAHAA.

(I seriously need to re-watch that movie. o__o After the first 45 minutes, my brain just died on me.)

TheAshWolf 01-18-2013 10:11 PM

........Anyone here speak Chinese? x_x Lauren, you do, right? *is in need of translation help other than stupid Google Translate*

Lily09 01-18-2013 10:23 PM

I'm late for this, but of course. 'Emo'.

LaurenM 01-18-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 409985)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolescent_cliques

If you scroll down to high school cliques, they have a list-ish things of popular cliques. The only one I fit into is emo o_o

I'm probably an outsider...but there isn't really something as 'popular' at our school. There're several cliques and we're all comfortable with each other...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 410148)
........Anyone here speak Chinese? x_x Lauren, you do, right? *is in need of translation help other than stupid Google Translate*

Yeah...I do.

Lily09 01-18-2013 10:30 PM

Others classify me as 'emo', and I guess I would be, as I listen to rock/metal/punk, am depressed/suicidal, wears black, and the stereotype, but I don't really feel the need to classify myself. There's not really a certain clique at our school... for example, there's this girl named Abby at our school. She's pretty popular and was a cheerleader, but she's also a total Whovian and a Phangirl and on her way to being a Supernaturalist/Salt-gunner. She's my friend and she's awesome.

There's also M, who is popular, but she's actually super nice. She used to just look at me like, 'Oh, that's Lily. Eh.' but she smiles at me all the time now and says hi and shouts 'PLACENTA!' to me in the hallways because we're both Phangirls. She's also a Sinner (Panic! At The Disco fan) and so I am.
But then there's the definitely Popular clique, but that's really the only defined clique.

TheAshWolf 01-18-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 410152)
I'm probably an outsider...but there isn't really something as 'popular' at our school. There're several cliques and we're all comfortable with each other...

Yeah...I do.

Oh my gosh, GREAT. <:^D You wouldn't mind translating this one little word for me, would you? x_x I would totally owe you one. And it's perfectly alright if you don't feel like it. ^_^

The word is "sha" (傻). *hopes that character shows up* Google Translate says it means "stupid" but I don't trust it. XD o_e

Lily09 01-18-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 410154)
Oh my gosh, GREAT. <:^D You wouldn't mind translating this one little word for me, would you? x_x I would totally owe you one. And it's perfectly alright if you don't feel like it. ^_^

The word is "sha" (傻). *hopes that character shows up* Google Translate says it means "stupid" but I don't trust it. XD o_e

why am i laughing so hard

TheAshWolf 01-18-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 410155)
why am i laughing so hard

O_o I have no idea. In case you're wondering, NO, someone did not call me that. XD I'm doing language research for my book.

Lily09 01-18-2013 10:55 PM

Most of them do. But Abby is awesome and M is cool.

LaurenM 01-18-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 410154)

It's similar....it's more like 'silly'.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 410161)
woah

the popular girls look at me like oh there goes charlotte let's ignore her

XD yeah I would classify myself as 'emo' (ugh) but like you I don't see the need

By registering your presence, they're already not ignoring you. Contradictory idiots.
The most popular person in the class is actually very nice and kind of funny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 410169)
I had to squeeze into the dress I'm wearing for the wedding...

I'm so fat, and it doesn't help having a sliding closet mirror thingy

You're not fat!