The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 04-17-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 451308)
It's unbelievable to think Arizona is right next to Colorado, yet we meanly steal all of the precipitation from you.
*gives a snow*

STOP STALING ALL OUR PRECIPITATION! WE HAVE CACTI TO WATER, YOU KNOW! ._. *flails pathetically in the dust and sand* You know the drought is getting serious when even the cacti start dying. XD XD DX DX .___. Dust Bowl all over again, people...*grumbles*

SNOOOOWWWW! :'D *hugs snow* *snow instantly melts* :^I ...Meh, at least it's water. XD

MaggieMay 04-17-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 451320)
STOP STALING ALL OUR PRECIPITATION! WE HAVE CACTI TO WATER, YOU KNOW! ._. *flails pathetically in the dust and sand* You know the drought is getting serious when even the cacti start dying. XD XD DX DX .___. Dust Bowl all over again, people...*grumbles*

SNOOOOWWWW! :'D *hugs snow* *snow instantly melts* :^I ...Meh, at least it's water. XD

WE HAVE CACTI TOO RIGHT OUT IN MY BACKYARD

THAT'S THE WEIRD THING

BUT IT NEVER RAINS

SO I LIVE IN A DESERT

6,600 FEET ABOVE SEA LEVEL

AND IT SNOWS.

*drags to Colorado so can move into the empty house next to me*

camikat 04-17-2013 07:44 PM

In my state, people spazz out over an inch of snow.

;_________;

MaggieMay 04-17-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 451329)
O.o Wonder what kind of cacti it is...maybe a variant of prickly pear? And MY GOSH, over 6,000 feet?! How do you BREATHE?

It does snow in parts of the state...up north, around the Grand Canyon. That's where most of the moisture is. All the actual conifer forests we have are up there. Most people live down in the armpit of the desert, though, and I have no idea why, because it's horrible. ._. Although, we're actually having a spring this year, to my surprise. O_0

I have gills. xD

Yeah, I've been to the Four Corners and it's EXTREMELY desolate down there, same with the southwestern part of Colorado. I could NOT live down there, though. .__.
I find it quite humerous how, when it snows like in the desert, they have a news report with people freaking out and all of the kids getting snow days and running to the store to buy milk and bread and eggs. XD
Spring for us is basically an extension of winter + a bit of rain. We've been having a drought these past few years, though; only a few major blizzards. O_0
Like always, I am praying for a snow day tomorrow xD

TheAshWolf 04-17-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 451328)
In my state, people spazz out over an inch of snow.

;_________;

In my state, we spaz out over half an inch of rain in a day.

._.

maxi 04-17-2013 07:54 PM

In my state, I love rain so much that it's freakirt0gkdifogklnvxdcxdf jsmfjknx jkdgkfnjnvjsd kv dzjnf jans jdns j cdan sfc asnfnjeabfgjbewjhfbgfhjdsgvfjesbvfghav

o......o do i even live in a state????

WAIT WHYYY ARE WE PUTTING ALL OF THIS ON THE EVT AGAIN?

MaggieMay 04-17-2013 07:55 PM

.____________________________________.
I could not live without snow.

I am going to post a picture of the view out of my back window right now.

TheAshWolf 04-17-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 451336)
In my state, I love rain so much that it's freakirt0gkdifogklnvxdcxdf jsmfjknx jkdgkfnjnvjsd kv dzjnf jans jdns j cdan sfc asnfnjeabfgjbewjhfbgfhjdsgvfjesbvfghav

o......o do i even live in a state????

WAIT WHYYY ARE WE PUTTING ALL OF THIS ON THE EVT AGAIN?

You live in a province, which (I think) is pretty much the same thing. o_0

I have no idea. XD Venting about the weather, I guess.

maxi 04-17-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 451340)
You live in a province, which (I think) is pretty much the same thing. o_0

I have no idea. XD Venting about the weather, I guess.

Oh. In that case,
I NEED SNOW. ;-; i srsly haven't got it any times in my country and i need it (oh wait yeah i live in a state stupid Max)

HeatherB 04-17-2013 07:59 PM

I AM MESSAGING
WITH PEOPLE
WHOM I GREATLY RESPECT
ON TUMBLR
AND
THEY
GENUINELY
LIKE
ME

what is this what is the insanity what is my life i'm really fucking happy right now


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.