The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub News (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2012 Reunion (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2295)

goprincess135 12-21-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 381621)
Goprincess: YESH. You can be running around in shorts and tee-shirts in december and I can be making SNOWBALLS.

Any time :3 How's your writing life going?

goprincess135 12-21-2012 04:54 PM

where'd Ash go? o_o

L.S.Trendom 12-21-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 381533)
XD You totally got me. x_x

xD I wasn't trying to trick you at all… I was just joking around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 381549)
XD AA, this game ended.

(But, just out of curiosity, who do your dreams say I belong with? XD I'm forever alone, aren't I? o___o X'D *doesn't know why I'm settling myself up for more insanity*)

I think I was the only one who was like paired up… other than Pokey's infatuation with Sagar :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 381545)
Hullo :D I think I'm in the right place... Thanks for the link by the way, Ash :) Assuming you're online and are reading this message right now...

CHIAKI! It's great to see you on WB again. :3
*I would glomp you but, alas, I cannot*

CACrools 12-21-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 381634)
You had a snow day today? Shweeeet! How much snow did you guys get?

3 inches. But they were expecting Blizzard conditions, which never happened. It was awesome!

goprincess135 12-21-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 381607)

:'D A GIF! Thank you. XD

o.o That's no nice of your neighbor. HA, it's like... 65 degrees F where I am. XD So no snow. ._. O_0 My life......my life as been kind of falling apart lately, but, things are getting better slowly. <:^J I'M JUST SO GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO COME ON HERE FOR THE REUNION!!! :'D

Just click on the "Multi +" button on each post you want to quote, then go down to the "Post Reply" button, click it, and reply to each post in between each quote! :D

Oops, I didn't see this post ;_; MEEZA SORRY D: And I know right?

65 F...that's pretty warm. Is it usually that warm in December?

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :( But I'm glad things are slowly getting better for you! You're so strong all the time.

Teehee, I'm trilled, too XD I thought I would have a problem getting on the computer, but my brother and sister are outside (not hogging it), throwing snowballs at the windows. I MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH my heart hurts D: But I'm glad I'm with you guys now XD How's WOT going? And school? And Jojo? :D and Tiger

goprincess135 12-21-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 381652)

CHIAKI! It's great to see you on WB again. :3
*I would glomp you but, alas, I cannot*

...O_o What? What's wrong? Did the zombies chew off your limbs already?

Oh wait, are there even zombies present at the moment? *shrugs* oh well :P How's life? XD Oh yeah, and *glomps*

TheAshWolf 12-21-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 381641)
where'd Ash go? o_o

Sorry! D: I'm back.

maxi 12-21-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 381634)
I've always wanted to go to Australia. You must find some way to make a teleportation device... :P
Our class saw a documentary in Bio the other day about the Cane Toads there. I'm not sure if the documentary was just blowing the problem out of proportion, or if there really are a lot of toads there. Are there?

Oh yeah, Twilight :P ew. Hmm...any ideas? What kind of Sci-Fi do you want to write? Stuff about computers, humans, aliens...?

I would come on everyday, but I have so much homework ;_;

I shall make a teleportation device / TARDIS after I talk to you. Australia is tgoing but I would prefer Canada. X^D Canada looks like an AMAZING place to go and live for your life. :^3

Yeah, I just watched that documentary a few hours ago and I liked it but it didn't describe so much about the Cane Toads as I know them around here. :D Sometimes, Australians think differently than other countries but the Cane Toads are definitely something that they didn't get correctly. ^_^

I like humans, patrons, aliens and things like that but if you want, we could brainstorm together. 8D

I hate homework; sometimes they have fun tasks but most are EVIL. D8

L.S.Trendom 12-21-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 381660)
...O_o What? What's wrong? Did the zombies chew off your limbs already?

Oh wait, are there even zombies present at the moment? *shrugs* oh well :P How's life? XD Oh yeah, and *glomps*

Oh, no. I haven't been bitten too badly yet, 'sidering it's the apocalypse… Actually, I'm suspected of cheating on my wife. /pointsbacksomepages xD

And I do believe there are xD
/shrugs How's life going for you? :P

CACrools 12-21-2012 05:03 PM

Some homework is easy to deal with.