The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Friends vs. You Venting station. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1352)

lvhamsters 05-12-2011 09:52 AM

Friends vs. You Venting station.

I saw a thread out there for political venting stations but what about a friend one? If you get mad at someone you feel like you need to tell someone so tell WB! I don't know if someones made a thread like this before but forgive if there has been one and please don't put personal info!!!:p

lvhamsters 05-13-2011 09:30 PM

I guess I'll start. True story: I'M MAD AT EVERYBODY IN MY CLASS. We use to be ungirly now we're going to ungirly except the one boy in our class... now he's going boyi??

SeptemberLove 05-28-2011 07:07 PM

Erghhh.

Poor thread.. so lonely..

Anyway, I hate my friend. I hate her so much.

I didn't wanan have a sleepover, so she makes all aobut me being the worst perosn in the world. She lists everything that's wrong with me, all the time. Most of the time, it's riduculous things, and she's just being irrritable. But seriously, why would I wnat her to point out my faults? I already know!!

So I went and claled my parents to pick me up, and someone calls while I'm trying to do that, so i go back downstairs to where she is, and its this other persons's mom. So then I'm waiting for the phone back and she's all like, "GOD, GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!"
And I wanna say, "You think I WANT to be down here? Jeez!", but I don't becasue,. I do NOT want to get into an argument. It doesn't do anything but mmake me feel suckish. And because I dont' LIKE arguging, a perfectly normal thing, she calls me a coward. All the time. In fronrt of everyone and anyone.

WHo does she think SHE is?!
I hate her. There's no way to describe the meanness of her. I can't even begin to explain all the things she's done to me. Intentionally. TYhen there's a whole other list of things that were "acciednts".

:mad:
:eek:
:confused:
:(

lvhamsters 05-28-2011 10:46 PM

Awww sorry about your friend. I kinda feel left out. Okay really left out. My best friend since pre-school just got a boyfriend and now she's ignoring me for him. It's really annoying and... depressing.

rebecca 05-29-2011 04:17 PM

One of my friendshas been so crabby and snappy I have started to avoid her

lvhamsters 05-29-2011 05:40 PM

Probably a good idea to avoid in most cases.

rebecca 05-30-2011 03:18 PM

It's all 'shut up, whatever, end of story'

SilverRipple 05-30-2011 09:17 PM

My friends and I have never fought. Unless it's about something ridiculously stupid, and we're teasing each other.

SeptemberLove 06-21-2011 10:23 PM

Leave. me. Alone.

She has sadi repeatedly that she hates me with all her life- and I've returned that, because I do. She has sadi repeatedly that I am a priss and would be much better off with the populars. She has sadi repeatedly that I suck, that I'ma jerk, [EXCUSE LANGUAGR HERE] B****, and anytihng else you can imagine.
So why does she keep calling asking to hang out? I don't want to be anywhere near her... and she apparently feels the same way. So WHY won't she get out of my life?!
All she ever does is flippin criticize me, my other friends, family, anything I care aobut. Including my writing.
:mad:

rebecca 06-23-2011 12:34 PM

She sounds like a loser. Tell her that you aren't her friend anymore.

AlgebraAddict 09-12-2011 10:08 PM

I should leave KP... I'm way to addicted... but I have my friends here! Ah!

SaddleAngel 09-15-2011 09:00 PM

Ugh.

Awesome idea... Well, here's one of my vents. More of sob stories. Oh well.
Anyways, i have a friend that I like named Dan... He lives next door to me. He used to play football, plays lax, does crosscountry, and is adorable and amazing and sweet. Anyways, he wants to meet me cuz he "wants to talk to me about something". Anyways. He's just so confusing... And I'm really afraid to be hurt. What should I do?? More of advice than venting, but... :/

EmmaR 09-15-2011 11:55 PM

I had a friend last year, let's call him G (that's not his initial, btw). We had all of our classes together (except for one), so we, naturally, got to know each other pretty well. We would talk and hang out a lot. Now, we have one class together, and we barely ever talk. Even when we do talk, his end of the conversation is usually limited to "Yeah" "No" "Cool" and not much more. Last year, he seemed so full of life and energy, and now he's just not. Even though we're both glad we barely have any classes together, but I kind of miss him.
And NO, I do NOT like him in any way other than a friend.

SaddleAngel 09-16-2011 06:21 AM

@EmmaR

Awwww, that sucks. :( I'd try to talk to him about it. Just something sweet and concerned and caring, like, "Hey, G, are you doing okay? It's just, you seem a little different then last year to me. Are you alright? I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but I just care about your happiness." or something like that, maybe :)
Also, i know you don't want to think about it like this, but is there a chance he could've started liking you or something?

Lenni 09-16-2011 07:27 PM

OMG, this thread is a lifesaver. I was just thinking I needed something like this...

How do I put this? I'm really starting to get distant from my friends. I don't know if it's because I met so many people here on KP that are like me and I'm noticing that my friends and I don't have much in common, or if we're just drifting apart. But I really don't feel like being around them anymore, and it kinda scares me. :( I'd rather be writing or reading or on KP than with them, and I don't feel bad about it. Which is probably the worst part... :(

And: anyone got any advice about this? Today my friend signed me up for leadership/student council without asking me first. Not only that, ALL my other friends are in it too, and I really don't want anything to do with it or "getting more involved in school." (Her words when I told her I didn't want to do it. I felt like saying "Um, hello? I hate school. Where have you been?") So I either have to spend lunch by myself on Mondays or join leadership and be unhappy/spend more time at school when just getting through a day makes me feel like screaming. Anyone have any ideas about what I can say to her?

SeptemberLove 09-19-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenni (Post 187986)
OMG, this thread is a lifesaver. I was just thinking I needed something like this...

How do I put this? I'm really starting to get distant from my friends. I don't know if it's because I met so many people here on KP that are like me and I'm noticing that my friends and I don't have much in common, or if we're just drifting apart. But I really don't feel like being around them anymore, and it kinda scares me. :( I'd rather be writing or reading or on KP than with them, and I don't feel bad about it. Which is probably the worst part... :(

And: anyone got any advice about this? Today my friend signed me up for leadership/student council without asking me first. Not only that, ALL my other friends are in it too, and I really don't want anything to do with it or "getting more involved in school." (Her words when I told her I didn't want to do it. I felt like saying "Um, hello? I hate school. Where have you been?") So I either have to spend lunch by myself on Mondays or join leadership and be unhappy/spend more time at school when just getting through a day makes me feel like screaming. Anyone have any ideas about what I can say to her?

First, your sig made my day. :)
NExt, I have no clue! I have problems like that too.. M and K are awesome, but theyre not for Gay Rights and there some religious problems... I don't know how to get grounded.
The only I can say is meet new people. Maybe youre lucky as is. I know I am.

Sorrry I'm of no help to you. D:

AlgebraAddict 09-26-2011 03:36 PM

So, I'm going to my friend's full-time school for a day. One day, to try out. And... I know that if I wear jeans and a tee shirt I'll be uncomfortable and awkward-feeling and anything like that. But if I wear a dorky that-was-so-several-centuries-ago shirt and a dorky knee-length jean skirt with leggings, I'll be considered a weirdo. I want to be myself and wear what I wear, and I'm not afraid of being considered a weirdo, as I already am, but I really don't want to embaress my friend and I want to make a good impression.