The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Guilds (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   mystic messenger (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4610)

SilverMoon 09-18-2016 12:27 AM

mystic messenger

join me in hell

best dating sim ever lolol cheritz must be genius

.... zen started breaking the 4th wall sorta....
lol just finished day 4 for the first time. I can never go to bed before midnight now bc of the midnight chatrooms
there's no way in hell Im being awake for the 3 am ones tho I was up for the 7am one today lolol

I'm going to play every route and it will be very time consuming and possibly money consuming lmao

pluzzle 09-19-2016 02:48 AM

omg, i started playing but missed a day and promptly gave up.. i was on yoosungs route... i love him so much

SilverMoon 09-19-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 589895)
omg, i started playing but missed a day and promptly gave up.. i was on yoosungs route... i love him so much

omg yeah the real time thing is kinda hard lolol
Yoosung is so cute!!! I'm on Jaehee's route rn (the question is.l is it gay enough..l) but I'll probably do Yoosung's next :3
lol I'm gonna play everyone's route

update: jumin also hit the fourth wall.
there is no fourth wall for seven.

HazelHope 09-30-2016 05:42 PM

i have no idea what this game is and i see it everywhere. may i have an explanation

SilverMoon 11-04-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHope (Post 590178)
i have no idea what this game is and i see it everywhere. may i have an explanation

korean otome game in the format of a chatroom played in real time
much better than any other dating sim bc actual plot and character and feelings :')

SilverMoon 12-12-2016 09:47 PM

lol so I'll maybe play Yoosung's route over winter break. Idk if I'll have time but I'll try lol

SilverMoon 12-30-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 592890)
lol so I'll maybe play Yoosung's route over winter break. Idk if I'll have time but I'll try lol

nvm too lazy for that shit

SilverMoon 02-27-2017 04:56 PM

lol I am playing again now.

SilverMoon 03-02-2017 09:21 PM

im love yoosung

bb <3

SilverMoon 10-05-2017 07:01 PM

update: I played Zen's route in July and couldn't help but fall in love w him too (even tho TBH we p prob not that good a match)

SilverMoon 12-24-2017 06:29 PM

ily = I love yoosung

LIKE HOLY SHIT DO I LOVE YOOSUNG

my faves are Yoosung, Jumin, and Unknown/Saeran/Ray
CANT BELIEVE RAYRAY GETS HIS OWN ROUTE IN JANUARY IM SCREAMEN

ggg I'm gonna play jumins route over winter break, time to woo the trust fund boo~

SilverMoon 03-20-2018 09:38 PM

anyways yea I tryin play jumins route finally (well im on deep route day four) and 1) lol he's gr8 and funny. Like jumin's personality and humor is so under appreciated. Aaaaaaaaa pls lemme woo him and his cat
2) wHY DOES YOOSUNG HAVE TO BE SO CUTE GODDAMN. HES SO CUTe

Steampunk 07-27-2018 01:07 AM

Oh gosh I just started playing this today and h e c k this game has already consumed me

SilverMoon 07-28-2018 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600356)
Oh gosh I just started playing this today and h e c k this game has already consumed me

aAAAAAA YES I HAVE COMPANY YESSSSSS

SilverMoon 07-28-2018 01:54 AM

12:50 am, do I go to bed or start mm since I never fucking finished jumin's route?

Steampunk 07-28-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 600379)
12:50 am, do I go to bed or start mm since I never fucking finished jumin's route?

Do ittttt
(Sleep is for the weak)

SilverMoon 07-29-2018 08:24 PM

I'm gonna start it again 2nite 8)

Steampunk 07-30-2018 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 600404)
I'm gonna start it again 2nite 8)

WOO!
I did zero research on it before starting so I didnít know that in order to get all of the first day youíre supposed to start after midnight and instead began it at like 6 or 7... guess who only got 23% that day T_T

SilverMoon 07-30-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600405)
WOO!
I did zero research on it before starting so I didnít know that in order to get all of the first day youíre supposed to start after midnight and instead began it at like 6 or 7... guess who only got 23% that day T_T

oh rip yeah the first time I started at like 5pm

I'm on day 1 deep route again fuck yeaaa

Steampunk 07-31-2018 12:04 PM

LHdlxgdlgltstdogldxgkxgkj ANGER
Through the power of expertly timed alarm clocks, Iíve been able to get 100% on these past few days with minimum sleep deprivation. Last night I had 2 alarm clocks set up so that I could get four early morning chat rooms. It was going to be great, and I was going to get a chatroom that I really wanted to read.
But my stupid hecking alarm clock didnít set off either of my alarms! I even triple checked them to make sure they were set for AM and not PM, and they were! And it still showing the little icons that are meant to show that an alarm has been activated.
And I know that I didnít just sleep through it because my alarm clock is right next to my head and really shrill and doesnít stop until itís turned off.
So I ended up missing three of the chat rooms heckity heckity ifogdzkfkfz

SilverMoon 07-31-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600408)
LHdlxgdlgltstdogldxgkxgkj ANGER
Through the power of expertly timed alarm clocks, Iíve been able to get 100% on these past few days with minimum sleep deprivation. Last night I had 2 alarm clocks set up so that I could get four early morning chat rooms. It was going to be great, and I was going to get a chatroom that I really wanted to read.
But my stupid hecking alarm clock didnít set off either of my alarms! I even triple checked them to make sure they were set for AM and not PM, and they were! And it still showing the little icons that are meant to show that an alarm has been activated.
And I know that I didnít just sleep through it because my alarm clock is right next to my head and really shrill and doesnít stop until itís turned off.
So I ended up missing three of the chat rooms heckity heckity ifogdzkfkfz

omg riiiiip
Make sure ur app is updated because the summer event means u get free hourglasses every day so you can make it up if you want!!
I've grown lax with my timing due to having my account for a long time and thus having a decent amount of hearts and hourglasses

Steampunk 07-31-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 600409)
omg riiiiip
Make sure ur app is updated because the summer event means u get free hourglasses every day so you can make it up if you want!!
I've grown lax with my timing due to having my account for a long time and thus having a decent amount of hearts and hourglasses

Oh yeah, that free hourglasses deal is pretty sweet. I redid two of the chatrooms but I donít want to spend too many hourglasses, since unlocking the deep routes costs 80 hourglasses and I donít want to have to wait and replay the casual routes a whole bunch.

Steampunk 07-31-2018 06:16 PM

In other news, I was trying for Zenís route but accidentally got Jaeheeís instead (oops). Thankfully, I had saved just before finding out what route I got, and was able to go back and replay one of the Zen chatrooms I missed~ I was able to just barely scrape up enough hearts. So now Iím on Zenís route, and when I finish I can just go straight to Jaehhee without the four initial days! Sweet~

SilverMoon 08-01-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600412)
In other news, I was trying for Zenís route but accidentally got Jaeheeís instead (oops). Thankfully, I had saved just before finding out what route I got, and was able to go back and replay one of the Zen chatrooms I missed~ I was able to just barely scrape up enough hearts. So now Iím on Zenís route, and when I finish I can just go straight to Jaehhee without the four initial days! Sweet~

Ooh, nice catch!
I think Yoosung is my favorite of casual route, he's just too adorable

Steampunk 08-01-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 600415)
Ooh, nice catch!
I think Yoosung is my favorite of casual route, he's just too adorable

Heís pretty cute, but I think Zen is my favorite (then again, this is my first time playing so I suppose I donít have much experience...)
Ughh I know I have to wait to do Seven last because heís super spoiler, but I just canít wait. Itís going to take so long to get there bleh

Steampunk 08-02-2018 10:20 PM

Okay I’m sorry but Echo Girl SUCKS seriously F her she’s spoiled scum and I hate her UGH
(Aka I just got to the point where she accuses Zen of sexually assaulting her and jumin of being gay)

SilverMoon 08-03-2018 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600422)
Okay Iím sorry but Echo Girl SUCKS seriously F her sheís spoiled scum and I hate her UGH
(Aka I just got to the point where she accuses Zen of sexually assaulting her and jumin of being gay)

Yepyep she Succ

also qmajshdhdhs all the "omg is jumin gay" stuff bothers me so much ngl

Steampunk 08-03-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 600423)
Yepyep she Succ

also qmajshdhdhs all the "omg is jumin gay" stuff bothers me so much ngl

Ugh yeah
(Tenchar)

Steampunk 08-05-2018 01:24 AM

Who needs real relationships when youíve got fictional hotties who are all equally as lovable right there on your phone Iím not lonely Iíve got a whole group of friends that I can carry with me everywhere:í)

Steampunk 08-05-2018 05:13 PM

So Iím waiting until midnight so I can start Jaeheeís route, but until then Iíve got a lot of time to kill. So I decided to mess around with the options in the prologue and discovered the first bad ending, and itís jusy so funny to me for some reason.
Because Unkown is just like ďhuh?? Sheís claiming thereís no lock on the door?? Welp that was critical to the plan, guess the plan failed oh no. Oh well Iím just gonna... reveal myself and kidnap her hahaah bet you wish youíd just opened the gosh darn door you heckling liarĒ

SilverMoon 08-05-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600439)
So Iím waiting until midnight so I can start Jaeheeís route, but until then Iíve got a lot of time to kill. So I decided to mess around with the options in the prologue and discovered the first bad ending, and itís jusy so funny to me for some reason.
Because Unkown is just like ďhuh?? Sheís claiming thereís no lock on the door?? Welp that was critical to the plan, guess the plan failed oh no. Oh well Iím just gonna... reveal myself and kidnap her hahaah bet you wish youíd just opened the gosh darn door you heckling liarĒ

lolololol

Man, I love the prologue bad end, "nope don't fucking see one"
and also when he's like "so come with me" and I'm like "Okay :)"

Steampunk 08-05-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 600444)
lolololol

Man, I love the prologue bad end, "nope don't fucking see one"
and also when he's like "so come with me" and I'm like "Okay :)"

Saaame.
Also I Love after the first two times you insist thereís no lock the game shows you the screen again with the caption ďthere is a password lock on the door.Ē You can practically feel the game going ďno. Not this shit again donít mess with me Helen. Not today.Ē

Also heckity heck V and Rayís routes are 550 hourglasses!? Iím never going to be able to save up that much, and I donít have a card connected to my phone so I canít buy them T_T

SilverMoon 12-22-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 600446)
Saaame.
Also I Love after the first two times you insist thereís no lock the game shows you the screen again with the caption ďthere is a password lock on the door.Ē You can practically feel the game going ďno. Not this shit again donít mess with me Helen. Not today.Ē

Also heckity heck V and Rayís routes are 550 hourglasses!? Iím never going to be able to save up that much, and I donít have a card connected to my phone so I canít buy them T_T

I can and will bust my ASS to get Rayís route

Should I play again over the holiday? 8))))

Steampunk 12-23-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 601236)
I can and will bust my ASS to get Rayís route

Should I play again over the holiday? 8))))

Yes same, I restart games at least once a week just to farm hourglasses. Itís tefious but one day itíll pay off (I hope).

And yes definitely, get those boys. I wish I could play it over the holiday but Iíve been losing enough sleep as is and my winter break is short bc we had a strike at the beginning of the year and Iím WEAK so I want to catch up on sleep instead.
Iím so?? Mad though?? My spring break is even shorter too so I have to wait aaall the way until summer to start on juminís route.

SilverMoon 12-23-2018 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 601241)
Yes same, I restart games at least once a week just to farm hourglasses. Itís tefious but one day itíll pay off (I hope).

And yes definitely, get those boys. I wish I could play it over the holiday but Iíve been losing enough sleep as is and my winter break is short bc we had a strike at the beginning of the year and Iím WEAK so I want to catch up on sleep instead.
Iím so?? Mad though?? My spring break is even shorter too so I have to wait aaall the way until summer to start on juminís route.

oOOF I could never put that much tedious effort in

HELL YES Iím going to start Juminís route again for sure. I missed too many chat rooms last time and gave up xD
Currently Iím sleeping too much tbh so I will wait a couple days to finish catching up on sleep xDD

Steampunk 01-06-2019 01:00 AM

soo did you end up doing Jumin's route?

SilverMoon 01-06-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 601586)
soo did you end up doing Jumin's route?

Lol no break fuckin flew

Steampunk 01-08-2019 10:30 PM

Riip but that’s good I guess. Does that mean the break went well then?

Also!! 401 hourglasses! That’s only... 149 to go. Hhhhhh :’)

Steampunk 07-23-2019 01:54 AM

This game... I love this game... I’m feeling so ridiculously emotional and unhappy right now, but this freaking game is here welcoming me with cheer and just forcing me to smile... yikes.