The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub News (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Seriously, Guys? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3294)

BearWithAStrawberry 04-07-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BriannaH (Post 448480)
No, but it's a great way to pour out what you're feeling without anybody reading it... Unless you show someone, of course. ;)

then id just die in my own tears

isabelholga 05-03-2013 10:47 AM

I agree.

That's all I need to say.

Puckbrina159 08-14-2013 08:44 PM

I know that no one had posted on this thread in a long time, but I just have something to say.
While I do agree about that fact that this shouldn't be a venting website, and that it's a writing website, it helps. It really helps with Kidpubber's issues. We all love and trust each other (at least I love and trust you guys. I can't speak for everyone), and most of us don't have anyone else to go to IRL. I think if we just keep it to the EVT, the Cutting Thread, and the Physical Venting thread, everything would be fine. For those of you who wish venting on this site would just not happen, don't go on those threads. Don't take away the only people we have to talk to just because you don't agree with it.
Again I'm sorry to just revive this thread like this, but I saw this and needed to say that.

Confuzzled 08-14-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 488504)
I know that no one had posted on this thread in a long time, but I just have something to say.
While I do agree about that fact that this shouldn't be a venting website, and that it's a writing website, it helps. It really helps with Kidpubber's issues. We all love and trust each other (at least I love and trust you guys. I can't speak for everyone), and most of us don't have anyone else to go to IRL. I think if we just keep it to the EVT, the Cutting Thread, and the Physical Venting thread, everything would be fine. For those of you who wish venting on this site would just not happen, don't go on those threads. Don't take away the only people we have to talk to just because you don't agree with it.
Again I'm sorry to just revive this thread like this, but I saw this and needed to say that.

I agree with you 100 percent. All of the depression stuff.. uggh. Makes me sick.

Nightwalker 08-20-2013 04:49 PM

On this whole topic about anti-venting threads, I don't see such a big problem. Like LST pointed out, there's a real sense of community on KP for a lot of people. While yes, this is a writing website, this particular section is the WB forum. Essentially, this place is for chatting, for conversing, and for the KP community. People should be able to use this space for what they want.

And a lot of KPers deal with a lot of serious problems, and I think it's good that there's a place for them to deal with that and vent what they feel. I know for one that when I actually write my problems down, or share them with someone, even over the internet and not in person, you feel a lot better about it.