The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Story Stuff! For TheAshWolf and WildWolf ONLY! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2499)

wildwolf 04-28-2012 05:15 PM

Story Stuff! For TheAshWolf and WildWolf ONLY!
 
So.
Yes.
Writing.
Any ideas, Ash?

TheAshWolf 04-30-2012 01:32 PM

XD I like the tags...

Anyway. o_o

TheAshWolf 04-30-2012 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 280298)
So.
Yes.
Writing.
Any ideas, Ash?

*runs into the room carrying a huge briefcase*
o_o Yes. I have many ideas! :D Most of them...aren't very good...o_o at all. XD BUT we'll take 'em out and see what happens!
*pops open briefcase* *random weird ideas spill all over the floor*

^_^
M'KAY. Here are my least terrible ideas.

1.) A boy living in the era of the Great Depression runs away from his abusive parents to travel the south by hopping trains. He meets this band of talented vagabonds along the way, and joins their little group. They travel from city to city, dancing and playing the banjo for spare change at county fairs and such. Along the way, the boy finds a little Jack Russell puppy, who quickly becomes part of the group's act. [This idea is older than WOT. o_o It's been rattling around in my brain for years. And it's basically based off of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LVXR6rjXs ]

2.) A girl wanders out into the woods behind her house one day. She stumbles across this strange-looking animal, but decides not to tell anyone about it. A few days later, she starts hearing that everyone's pets are disappearing. Gardens are being torn apart for their fruit and vegetables. The girl borrows one of her brother's traps and manages to catch one of the animals. [Aaaand that's all I got for that one. -_- o_o Though when I think about it, this idea sounds a lot like Surface...]

3.) [Random writing prompt idea! :^B] A girl and her best friend are walking home from school one day. The wind is blowing hard. Suddenly, a random paper flies up and smacks the girl in the face. Her friend laughs about it, but then notices what's on the paper. [o_o My original idea gets REALLY REALLY weird from there, so I'll just cut it short here. XD That part there is the only part with potential, in my mind.]

4.) Some sort of Addams Family fanfic. :D

5.) Anything that might go with any of these songs: (YES, I am largely inspired by music. XD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWid1tL3PWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
(Yes, my mind is weird. o_o And so are those songs. XD I apologize for this.)



Aaaaaaand that's all I got at the moment. >_> I'm sure you have some better ideas, though. ^_^

wildwolf 04-30-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 281240)
XD I like the tags...

Anyway. o_o

I hate the people who tagged this. Idiots.
I hope they fall in a swamp.

TheAshWolf 04-30-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 281296)
I hate the people who tagged this. Idiots.
I hope they fall in a swamp.

Woah, they added more...O_e What's THEIR problem? I've seen plenty of brainstorming threads...

wildwolf 04-30-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 281299)
Woah, they added more...O_e What's THEIR problem? I've seen plenty of brainstorming threads...

I added a few tags.
One of them was 'taggers suck'.

wildwolf 04-30-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 281244)
*runs into the room carrying a huge briefcase*
o_o Yes. I have many ideas! :D Most of them...aren't very good...o_o at all. XD BUT we'll take 'em out and see what happens!
*pops open briefcase* *random weird ideas spill all over the floor*

^_^
M'KAY. Here are my least terrible ideas.

1.) A boy living in the era of the Great Depression runs away from his abusive parents to travel the south by hopping trains. He meets this band of talented vagabonds along the way, and joins their little group. They travel from city to city, dancing and playing the banjo for spare change at county fairs and such. Along the way, the boy finds a little Jack Russell puppy, who quickly becomes part of the group's act. [This idea is older than WOT. o_o It's been rattling around in my brain for years. And it's basically based off of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LVXR6rjXs ]

2.) A girl wanders out into the woods behind her house one day. She stumbles across this strange-looking animal, but decides not to tell anyone about it. A few days later, she starts hearing that everyone's pets are disappearing. Gardens are being torn apart for their fruit and vegetables. The girl borrows one of her brother's traps and manages to catch one of the animals. [Aaaand that's all I got for that one. -_- o_o Though when I think about it, this idea sounds a lot like Surface...]

3.) [Random writing prompt idea! :^B] A girl and her best friend are walking home from school one day. The wind is blowing hard. Suddenly, a random paper flies up and smacks the girl in the face. Her friend laughs about it, but then notices what's on the paper. [o_o My original idea gets REALLY REALLY weird from there, so I'll just cut it short here. XD That part there is the only part with potential, in my mind.]

4.) Some sort of Addams Family fanfic. :D

5.) Anything that might go with any of these songs: (YES, I am largely inspired by music. XD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ&ob=av2e
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWid1tL3PWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
(Yes, my mind is weird. o_o And so are those songs. XD I apologize for this.)



Aaaaaaand that's all I got at the moment. >_> I'm sure you have some better ideas, though. ^_^

I like the first one. I'm too angry and tired to type mine up right now though.

TheAshWolf 04-30-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 281301)
I like the first one. I'm too angry and tired to type mine up right now though.

:( I'm sorry you had such a crummy day. And that's okay--I can wait. *hugs* Is there anything I can do to help you feel better? :D A weird yet funny video, perhaps?

Catty 04-30-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ash (Post 281244)
3.) [random Writing Prompt Idea! :^b] A Girl And Her Best Friend Are Walking Home From School One Day. The Wind Is Blowing Hard. Suddenly, A Random Paper Flies Up And Smacks The Girl In The Face. Her Friend Laughs About It, But Then Notices What's On The Paper. [o_o My Original Idea Gets Really Really Weird From There, So I'll Just Cut It Short Here. Xd That Part There Is The Only Part With Potential, In My Mind.]

Tell Me The Original Idea Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo. Xd

Catty 05-01-2012 01:03 AM

I tagged "The mean taggers suck" and "stop tagging! >:o"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.