The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

otaku 11-16-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 363794)
Haha, yes we will. I'd become knight worthy any say to save you :)

The NSP post has a new comment ;)

TheAshWolf 11-16-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363796)
Thanks, Ashley. Did you have a crush or went out with anybody? *don't need to answer that*

No problem, bud. <:^J

Actually, I've never been out on a date. Never kissed anyone outside of my family, either. Never been kissed...although I DID come close, once, OHMYGOSH it scared me SO much!!! XD XD DX DX

I've had, like...kjbdfjkbsdf how do I describe this? x_x I think some celebrites are attractive and awesome and stuff (Onew...oh, gosh, whenever I watch the music video for that SHINee song "Hello"...akbdjkbfadk my heart melts...and Daesung of BigBang? ajkbfjksbdakfjbdfdkjfbkjdasbfjkdbf <3...XD I'm such a fangirl.), but...I don't think I've ever actually had a crush on anyone. O_o (I THINK. x_x I don't know.) Which makes me happy and depressed at the same time, which shouldn't be possible, but it is. XD -_-

otaku 11-16-2012 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 363799)
No-one even cares anymore.

God damnit.

I care. What's wrong?

maxi 11-16-2012 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363798)
No problem, bud. <:^J

Actually, I've never been out on a date. Never kissed anyone outside of my family, either. Never been kissed...although I DID come close, once, OHMYGOSH it scared me SO much!!! XD XD DX DX

I've had, like...kjbdfjkbsdf how do I describe this? x_x I think some celebrites are attractive and awesome and stuff (Onew...oh, gosh, whenever I watch the music video for that SHINee song "Hello"...akbdjkbfadk my heart melts...and Daesung of BigBang? ajkbfjksbdakfjbdfdkjfbkjdasbfjkdbf <3...XD I'm such a fangirl.), but...I don't think I've ever actually had a crush on anyone. O_o (I THINK. x_x I don't know.) Which makes me happy and depressed at the same time, which shouldn't be possible, but it is. XD -_-

How did you come close?

TheAshWolf 11-16-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363801)
How did you come close?

O_O H-h-h-how? *immediately thinks of that crazy day* Gosh, it feels like a lifetime ago... *stares into space for a moment* :o I'd rather not say. *kicks a random pebble awkwardly*

wildwolf 11-16-2012 07:31 AM

Girls at my school: Dafuq? You're too young to date? How do you even go on one? You can't drive, you're thirteen!
You break up the next day, anyway!

I'm the only sensible person in a sea of idiots.

bookworm1999 11-16-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363830)
Girls at my school: Dafuq? You're too young to date? How do you even go on one? You can't drive, you're thirteen!

I agree, but maybe not in that usage of words, hehe :D I don't date either :)

HeatherB 11-16-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 363799)
No-one even cares anymore.

God damnit.

What's the matter?

I've been feeling like that too, lately...

HeatherB 11-16-2012 12:24 PM

Oh dear god please please please please PLEASE make him let me go back, please please please, I'm not SICK, I'm FINE goddamit I am FINE. D:<

TheAshWolf 11-16-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363830)

Those are just some of the MANY reasons why I've never been out on a date. o_o

Kids these days don't have a clue. -_-