The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 12-13-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 376917)
fuck me...
i should be happy, the best thing just happened on minecraft
but im sad and useless >_>

*hugs*

*epik and *awesome
You're not useless, no matter what. And I don't see you as even close to useless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzC9TS3iqPc

nngo 12-13-2012 07:36 PM

What would my *friends* think if they knew the me that lives inside my head?

Lily09 12-13-2012 10:05 PM

i knew i was right.
you said this friendship was not going to fail and that i should stop comparing it to my past friendships.
you said it would work out.
you said we would be friends for a lot longer than two years.

hey look it's only four months in and this friendship is starting to have its cracks. and it's all my fault.

that one moment when you wish you didn't think, i told you so. i knew i was right.

MaryElizabeth 12-13-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 376186)
I'm a f***ing genius, and all you mother-f***ers, dumb-asses and d***-heads can grovel at my feet in Hell!

Since this rage has come again, I thought I should refresh this and try and sound more eloquent.

To those bitches and dumb-asses, b******s and mother-f***ers: I'm a f***ing genius and you can grovel at my feet in Hell!

I hope that sounds better. I would like to shout it next Friday, when it will be my last chance to say it. 8D

Sandy 12-13-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 376186)
I'm a f***ing genius, and all you mother-f***ers, dumb-asses and d***-heads can grovel at my feet in Hell!

I love this post.
I must say... this is excellent.
Seriously.
This post pretty much made my night... :>

AlgebraAddict 12-13-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 377016)
Since this rage has come again, I thought I should refresh this and try and sound more eloquent.

To those bitches and dumb-asses, b******s and mother-f***ers: I'm a f***ing genius and you can grovel at my feet in Hell!

I hope that sounds better. I would like to shout it next Friday, when it will be my last chance to say it. 8D



You're awesome, MaryElizabeth. :D

AlgebraAddict 12-13-2012 10:50 PM

I wonder what my friends would think if they knew what music I listen to.

Sandy 12-13-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 377035)
I wonder what my friends would think if they knew what music I listen to.

OH MY GOD, I can relate to this so much. o_o

TheAshWolf 12-13-2012 11:18 PM

DANGIT PEOPLE IN INDIA AND THE UKRAINE STOP SPAMMING MY BOOK'S WEBSITE. e___o Mrehhhhhhhhhh.

Lily09 12-13-2012 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 377041)
OH MY GOD, I can relate to this so much. o_o

My friends know my music tastes already:
1) "Oh my god, Lily, you're turning emo!"
2) "Oh my god, Lily, you're turning scene!"
3) "Lily, you need to stop, they're a bad influence!" (excuse me, shut the f**k up, they saved my life.)
4) "Oh cool, YES LET US FANGIRL!" (only one of them.)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.