The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lily09 04-27-2013 02:33 AM

Science is something I'd like to learn on my own time and not the way teachers teach it.

TheAshWolf 04-27-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 453943)
Science is something I'd like to learn outside of school.

School actually makes science boring. ._. It totally ruins it for me. I don't know why or how they do it, but science in school is CONSIDERABLY LESS INTERESTING than it is just browsing Vsauce or Discovery Channel or (the old) Animal Planet or watching a documentary. Seriously. O_O And, learning about science is INCREDIBLY diverse! You have sooooo many different areas to choose from! Earth science, animal science, plant science, the human body, space, different planets, different ecosystems, outer space, physics, etc. etc. etc.!

Just reading up on how amazing the human body is....it's just mind-blowing. o.o Did you know the physical heart actually does more than just pump blood? Scientists are starting to call it the "heart-brain" now, since it has its own nervous system and billions of neurons. ^_^

SEE? Life is never boring if you know where to look for entertainment. XD

maxi 04-27-2013 02:49 AM

Wellllllll, I feel like crap.

TheAshWolf 04-27-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 453945)
Wellllllll, I feel like crap.

<:^/ I'm sorry, Max. Is there anything we can do to help? Cheer you up with some funny videos or something, maybe?

maxi 04-27-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 453946)
<:^/ I'm sorry, Max. Is there anything we can do to help? Cheer you up with some funny videos or something, maybe?

um idk .......

TheAshWolf 04-27-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 453947)
um idk .......

Um....ummm......new SHINee music video? <:^D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgeAmF7bgoE

I don't know what the lyrics mean yet...all I understand is "why so serious". XD

maxi 04-27-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 453948)
Um....ummm......new SHINee music video? <:^D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgeAmF7bgoE

I don't know what the lyrics mean yet...all I understand is "why so serious". XD

Why so serious...So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways, all my underdogs! We will never be, never be!

SilverMoon 04-27-2013 10:55 AM

Successfully buried my emotions. For now. Let's see how long it lasts.

L.S.Trendom 04-27-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 453934)
ugh i am so fucking tired and i want to go to bed but i am honestly just afraid to leave the computer though because memories ughugh godifuckinghateyousomuchistillhavenightmaresandjus tljkasdfkl;jas;ld i am just too tired to fucking deal with all this bullshit

and can't it be enough for my school friends that i go to school do you know how hard it is to even see your faces and now my phone isn't working so i can't text my best friend and i just
i don't know when i'm going to relapse or anything but i just dislike everyone at my school get away from me leave me alone

also when people tell me that im worth caring about, bullshit, i'm not worth time or care or anything at all stop caring about me please don't care about me dontdontdontdontdontdontdontdontdontlietomeandsayi mworthsomethingwhenimnotimnothing
i dont care if you think im amazing or some shit, i'm glad but it hurts too because when you find out im not worth caring about i'll just know im right
ugh

*drags myself out of this thread*

*massive huggles* fuck I wish I'd been awake… i'm sorry…
It'll get better, someday. *hugs again*

You don't know that you'll relapse. You're strong. You can do it.
Could you maybe, like, borrow Litzy's phone during lunch, at least the beginning? So I can text you? You should still eat.

No. You are so fucking worth it. I haven't lied to you at all, not when I said you're awesome, or when I said you're amazing, or when I said you're my best friend, or when I said you're worth so much, or when I said you're more perf than me. You are worth so fucking much.
You're my best friend and you were pretty much the only reason I didn't want to kill myself, over the past month. You've helped me a lot, you're fun to talk to, you're a great friend, you've never been a bitch or annoying to me, and you'rea great person. So how the hell are you worth nothing.
I'm not going to ever find I'm wrong about you, because I'm not wrong.
*huggles* shhh you are perf
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 453940)
Yup. That's why REM sleep is so important--without it, we'd literally go insane. And you can actually die from lack of REM sleep, you know. o__o

But, yes, I TOTALLY know what you mean....tossing in turning in the dark, staring at the clock, wondering why your brain won't turn off and let you sleep, waking up at random intervals.... ._. Ugh.

WELL ISAAC IS RIGHT. XD You are worth it.

OMFG CREEPYPASTA RUSSIAN SLEEP EXPERIMENT
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 453943)
Science is something I'd like to learn on my own time and not the way teachers teach it.

Same.
*cuddles with xkcd and wikipedia*

cheezemziez 04-27-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 453934)
ugh i am so fucking tired and i want to go to bed but i am honestly just afraid to leave the computer though because memories ughugh godifuckinghateyousomuchistillhavenightmaresandjus tljkasdfkl;jas;ld i am just too tired to fucking deal with all this bullshit

and can't it be enough for my school friends that i go to school do you know how hard it is to even see your faces and now my phone isn't working so i can't text my best friend and i just
i don't know when i'm going to relapse or anything but i just dislike everyone at my school get away from me leave me alone

also when people tell me that im worth caring about, bullshit, i'm not worth time or care or anything at all stop caring about me please don't care about me dontdontdontdontdontdontdontdontdontlietomeandsayi mworthsomethingwhenimnotimnothing
i dont care if you think im amazing or some shit, i'm glad but it hurts too because when you find out im not worth caring about i'll just know im right
ugh

*drags myself out of this thread*

/hugs

You need sleep, Lily.

You're doing really well. We're proud of you for being so strong and having the courage and emotional strength to face whatever asshats and ignoramuses you have go near at school.

You are strong enough. You might not relapse ever again. But if you do, we'll be here for you.

You are not nothing. You are amazing and awesome and definitely worth all the time and care and more. You are amazing. You shouldn't have to hurt. You are worth caring about, and if anyone believes otherwise then they aren't worth it.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.