The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

meerkat 08-25-2015 11:12 PM

like how many times do i need to say im sex repulsed asexual before people get the hint and stop flirting and making sex jokes and putting disturbing mental images in my mind, and then getting all ace/arophobic in my face like "everyone feels romantic attraction and gets butterflies!! uwuwuwuwuwu"
if one more person does this im not forgiving them omg i am sick of this

Puckbrina159 08-26-2015 12:09 PM

I had a dream last night that we moved to a different state and I had to say goodbye to all of my friends and tell them that I was never coming back. It's actually kind of a kick in the ass though because I've been saying a lot lately how I only care about like two of my friends and this showed me that that's absolutely not true. Of course I care about all of them just some not to the same degree as others. I think this was kind of my brain's way of telling me that.
Idk you didn't have to read that I'm just being reflective again.

AlgebraAddict 08-27-2015 07:42 PM

/whispers/ i love my school

i said it

i fuckin said it

i just like going to school there are so many amazing classes and teachers and i feel like i'm not being a dumbfuck all of the time because i'm good at classes and i can write stuff down with drippy gel pens and smear it all over the place with my left-handed-ness and laugh and there are occasionally friend ish people but i don't even care about my classmates i just love doing homework is that weird but i really doooooo

AlgebraAddict 08-27-2015 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 574668)
/whispers/ i love my school

i said it

i fuckin said it

i just like going to school there are so many amazing classes and teachers and i feel like i'm not being a dumbfuck all of the time because i'm good at classes and i can write stuff down with drippy gel pens and smear it all over the place with my left-handed-ness and laugh and there are occasionally friend ish people but i don't even care about my classmates i just love doing homework is that weird but i really doooooo

this being said, fuck greek

AlgebraAddict 08-27-2015 10:32 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/doubt-th...rpt-2-exiled-1

ON THE BRlGHT SIDE I WILL PUBLISH THIS BOOK SOMETIME

Lena 08-27-2015 11:41 PM

i've had a really rough week and i just need a hug from someone i trust and someone to tell me i shouldn't socialize over the weekend because i really don't want to go to that party as awful as it sounds

Puckbrina159 08-28-2015 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 574694)
i've had a really rough week and i just need a hug from someone i trust and someone to tell me i shouldn't socialize over the weekend because i really don't want to go to that party as awful as it sounds

*hugs*
You don't have to go to any party that you don't want to go to. And it doesn't sound awful! I pretty much never want to go parties.

strawberry 08-28-2015 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 574694)

ughh i know the feeling /hug/ agreed with above, you don't have to go to that party if you don't want to. do something that makes you happy c:

Lena 08-28-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 574696)
*hugs*
You don't have to go to any party that you don't want to go to. And it doesn't sound awful! I pretty much never want to go parties.

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 574701)
ughh i know the feeling /hug/ agreed with above, you don't have to go to that party if you don't want to. do something that makes you happy c:

(*hugs you both*) thanks babes you're the greatest. and about the party, i just. it's the anniversary of my new friend's major surgery bc he's had a lot of medical issues and he's a really nice person but he's also developed a sort of superficial and hopeless crush on me and that gets really awkward really fast which idk if i can handle at the moment but i also can't not go bc that's such a dick move and also he literally lives right next to me so i have zero excuses not to go and yeah that's just stressful.

meerkat 08-29-2015 01:12 AM

iF ONE MORE PERSON TELLS ME TO ~LOVE MYSELF~ AND THEN TEASES ME FOR MY APPEARANCE I'LL PUNCH THEM OK I'M SORRY I'M NOT BEAUTIFUL WITH PALE SKIN AND A THIN FRAME AND LIGHT HAIR IN FACT I HAVE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THOSE THINGS AND I LOOK MORE LIKE A BOY THAN A GIRL SOMETIMES AND COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP I CAN'T LOVE MYSELF UNLESS YOU LOVE ME FIRST