The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Sandy 03-03-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433078)
im actually quite happy that mum is taking me to a psy-something rather

because then someone will know about the voices and what they say

and that makes me feel better

God, I wish I knew that feeling. My mom would dangle psychiatrists in front of my face. She forbade psychotropic drugs. And all the while, she would mock me and ridicule me and lie to me. She gave me my problems and told me she loved me but I feel like that was a lie just like everything else she said.

I was going to rant about her but honestly at this point, too many things have built up against her for me to explain on my phone. Basically started from when I was born. Maybe that was just a lie like everything else. Go and drink and party us away, mom, you don't have a family left for you. You've spent so much of your time lying to us that we're just a lie to you.
And to think I knew what was going on allll along--and you denied it again and again and again.
Liar, liar.

Don't come home.

You taught me how to hate, how to lose control of myself, how to abuse little kids and how to lie myself into a corner and live two separate lives. As if I would ever grow up to be like you at all. My dad taught me how to ignore you.

You crazy, psychotic, lying, waste of flesh. You're like Satan in female form.
I find you guilty of everything--I blame you.

You can only be my mom from a
Distance

lvhamsters 03-03-2013 08:14 PM

I snapped.
I got so sick of everything; of my parents, my brother, my friends treating me like crap, the stress, the insults.
I just started screaming. I don't know really. It's like I didn't even realize what I was doing . . . .

cloudwriter 03-03-2013 10:56 PM

I can't stand this anymore.

I've just had the worst week ever. Friday I thought things couldn't get any worse. Saturday, I realized I was wrong....

First I'm called a cheater, then I completely fail at a writing competition...

The one thing I was really good at.

Now I've failed at that too.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-03-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 433192)
God, I wish I knew that feeling. My mom would dangle psychiatrists in front of my face. She forbade psychotropic drugs. And all the while, she would mock me and ridicule me and lie to me. She gave me my problems and told me she loved me but I feel like that was a lie just like everything else she said.

I was going to rant about her but honestly at this point, too many things have built up against her for me to explain on my phone. Basically started from when I was born. Maybe that was just a lie like everything else. Go and drink and party us away, mom, you don't have a family left for you. You've spent so much of your time lying to us that we're just a lie to you.
And to think I knew what was going on allll along--and you denied it again and again and again.
Liar, liar.

Don't come home.

You taught me how to hate, how to lose control of myself, how to abuse little kids and how to lie myself into a corner and live two separate lives. As if I would ever grow up to be like you at all. My dad taught me how to ignore you.

You crazy, psychotic, lying, waste of flesh. You're like Satan in female form.
I find you guilty of everything--I blame you.

You can only be my mom from a
Distance



Oh Sandy! I'm so sorry!
Hang in there.
I'm here for ya sista.
On the other side, I can't believe I'm talking to THE Sandy!!!!
:D

BearWithAStrawberry 03-03-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 433204)
I snapped.
I got so sick of everything; of my parents, my brother, my friends treating me like crap, the stress, the insults.
I just started screaming. I don't know really. It's like I didn't even realize what I was doing . . . .


You need to talk?
Don't worry, I'll listen.

EmmaR 03-03-2013 11:07 PM

GUYS I'm listening to Spring Awakening (of course I am, when am I not?) and the song And Then There Were None started and I thought that these lyrics really represent this thread:
Just fuck it, right, enough, that's it
You'll still go on, well, for a bit
Another day of utter shit,
And then there were none...


*just ignore me, it couldn't go unsaid but it sounded SO MUCH LESS WEIRD in my head.*

maxi 03-04-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433266)
Oh Sandy! I'm so sorry!
Hang in there.
I'm here for ya sista.
On the other side, I can't believe I'm talking to THE Sandy!!!!
:D

um...
no offence
but it's not THE Sandy--it's just a member on KP. Just because she writes VM, you don't have to call her THE Sandy.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-04-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433294)
um...
no offence
but it's not THE Sandy--it's just a member on KP. Just because she writes VM, you don't have to call her THE Sandy.

Yes, that is offensive.
Can't I express what I think?
Not everybody thinks like you, ya know.
I think that she is THE Sandy because she is so amazing.
It is also a form of a compliment.

maxi 03-04-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433309)
Yes, that is offensive.
Can't I express what I think?
Not everybody thinks like you, ya know.
I think that she is THE Sandy because she is so amazing.
It is also a form of a compliment.

No, it's not--I'm just saying that you can express what you think but don't make it too selfish. Because it was starting to sound like you were getting her attention to start a conversation that she didn't want to start...and she is going through a tough time so give her some advice too.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-04-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433310)
No, it's not--I'm just saying that you can express what you think but don't make it too selfish. Because it was starting to sound like you were getting her attention to start a conversation that she didn't want to start...and she is going through a tough time so give her some advice too.


Ahhh, Internet misinterpretation.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.