The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455034)
I'm scared...


D: Don't be scared, hon...*glomps* Maxy, it'll be okay. Please just don't ignore the problem. That will just make it worse. Are you really not sure how they got there?

maxi 05-01-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455036)

D: Don't be scared, hon...*glomps* Maxy, it'll be okay. Please just don't ignore the problem. That will just make it worse. Are you really not sure how they got there?

ASH I DON'T KNOW
I just don't want it to be such a big deal...

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455037)
ASH I DON'T KNOW
I just don't want it to be such a big deal...

Well, I'm sorry to say it, but that's a really strong reason to see a doctor about it, if you don't know what caused it. <:^/

It doesn't HAVE to be a big deal if you just get it looked at for safety's sake. Talk to someone about it. Your parents would be best.

I don't want my Max to be feeling so bad about all this... :( *glomps again* Is there anything I can do?

maxi 05-01-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455040)
Well, I'm sorry to say it, but that's a really strong reason to see a doctor about it, if you don't know what caused it. <:^/

It doesn't HAVE to be a big deal if you just get it looked at for safety's sake. Talk to someone about it. Your parents would be best.

I don't want my Max to be feeling so bad about all this... :( *glomps again* Is there anything I can do?

In the end it will probably be because I roll around in my sleep too much or my dog, Juni, who scratches me everywhere.
I'm not getting it checked...
Um... there's not much to do... I did want to have our conversations on A/N but you're writing so.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455041)
In the end it will probably be because I roll around in my sleep too much or my dog, Juni, who scratches me everywhere.
I'm not getting it checked...
Um... there's not much to do... I did want to have our conversations on A/N but you're writing so.


So they're not very deep, then, I assume? Just skin scratches?

....Max.....please don't ignore this. You can wait a few days to see if they start to heal at all, if you really can't bring yourself to get it checked. But if this starts to worsen, you NEED to get it checked. <:^(

I'm done writing now; we can talk if you want. <:^j I do need to log off eventually, though.

maxi 05-01-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455042)

So they're not very deep, then, I assume? Just skin scratches?

....Max.....please don't ignore this. You can wait a few days to see if they start to heal at all, if you really can't bring yourself to get it checked. But if this starts to worsen, you NEED to get it checked. <:^(

I'm done writing now; we can talk if you want. <:^j I do need to log off eventually, though.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*remembers how they got there*
XD XD XD XD That's awkward, Max. That's very awkward.
They came there by my friend bumping me against these thorns at my school (PLANTS EVERYWHERE I SAY) and I bumped into these thorns and yeah.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455044)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*remembers how they got there*
XD XD XD XD That's awkward, Max. That's very awkward.
They came there by my friend bumping me against these thorns at my school (PLANTS EVERYWHERE I SAY) and I bumped into these thorns and yeah.

O__O Really? <:^D *extreme relief* Oh my gosh, that scared me so much...I'm SO glad that you remembered that, though! Heh-heh. I guess you'll tell your parents that, right? Then all you'd really have to do is put some disinfectant on it and a couple bandages, and it should heal up nicely.

You alright, though, Maxi?

maxi 05-01-2013 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455048)
O__O Really? <:^D *extreme relief* Oh my gosh, that scared me so much...I'm SO glad that you remembered that, though! Heh-heh. I guess you'll tell your parents that, right? Then all you'd really have to do is put some disinfectant on it and a couple bandages, and it should heal up nicely.

You alright, though, Maxi?

Why did you ask that when I just finished saying that this is overówe can be quiet about this.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455051)
Why did you ask that when I just finished saying that this is overówe can be quiet about this.

...Because I care about you? http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/animesweat.gif Just want to make sure everything is alright.

maxi 05-01-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455052)
...Because I care about you? http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/a/animesweat.gif Just want to make sure everything is alright.

I am always curious about what you say.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.