The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 04-01-2013 05:05 AM

No one pranked me because no human interaction aside from parents today,

cheezemziez 04-01-2013 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 446234)
But seriously, I take people for granted. I nearly only talk to my mum when I want something from her or when I need to rant about a fandom of mine, and other moments I chase her out of my room.

It's probably teenagery stuff. Just try spending more time with her when you can?
I only leave my room and my computer for meals and to talk to my brother.

LaurenM 04-01-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 446266)
It's probably teenagery stuff. Just try spending more time with her when you can?
I only leave my room and my computer for meals and to talk to my brother.

Our eyes must be getting trashed. Do you wear contacts or something?
Hopefully it is. I'm blaming mood swings as my cover, and now I think of it, it probably is. I was excited this afternoon and I was perfectly nice (well, as I can be nice) to my parents.

cheezemziez 04-01-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 446281)
Our eyes must be getting trashed. Do you wear contacts or something?
Hopefully it is. I'm blaming mood swings as my cover, and now I think of it, it probably is. I was excited this afternoon and I was perfectly nice (well, as I can be nice) to my parents.

Nope. I used to wear glasses, but it turns out I never needed them.
Yay for the good side of the swings!

Lily09 04-01-2013 12:39 PM

Ever get that feeling when you want to slap yourself for being so stubborn and bitchy? The person is only trying to help and then you say something that you wish you could take back because that person only wanted the best. And as much as you'd like to talk to him and start up the conversation again because you really like talking to him, there's an uncomfortable space of 'how do I start this up again?' And you just kind of wished you just went along and said, "yeah, okay." And you wish you weren't so messed up too and you also that there will never be this type of situation again because it feels awful because you really like talking to the person.
*sighs*

cheezemziez 04-01-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 446290)
Ever get that feeling when you want to slap yourself for being so stubborn and bitchy? The person is only trying to help and then you say something that you wish you could take back because that person only wanted the best. And as much as you'd like to talk to him and start up the conversation again because you really like talking to him, there's an uncomfortable space of 'how do I start this up again?' And you just kind of wished you just went along and said, "yeah, okay." And you wish you weren't so messed up too and you also that there will never be this type of situation again because it feels awful because you really like talking to the person.
*sighs*

You aren't stubborn or bitchy. You just said the wrong thing to someone. If you like talking to them, and they want the best for you, then I'm sure they'll talk to you again. Mistakes aren't always fatal.

Lily09 04-01-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 446291)
You aren't stubborn or bitchy. You just said the wrong thing to someone. If you like talking to them, and they want the best for you, then I'm sure they'll talk to you again. Mistakes aren't always fatal.

I know... Just kind of feeling meh about it.

LaurenM 04-01-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 446288)
Nope. I used to wear glasses, but it turns out I never needed them.
Yay for the good side of the swings!

You...never needed them?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 446290)
Ever get that feeling when you want to slap yourself for being so stubborn and bitchy? The person is only trying to help and then you say something that you wish you could take back because that person only wanted the best. And as much as you'd like to talk to him and start up the conversation again because you really like talking to him, there's an uncomfortable space of 'how do I start this up again?' And you just kind of wished you just went along and said, "yeah, okay." And you wish you weren't so messed up too and you also that there will never be this type of situation again because it feels awful because you really like talking to the person.
*sighs*

Yup. All the time.

AND ALSO WHAT DOES ONE DO ON A BIRTHDAY WITH TWO FRIENDS OVER AT YOUR HOME? Two friends from primary, one friend that I haven't met side October, and another, one of my best friends, since the Christmas holidays, though we talk on the phone all the time. I usually just go to my friend's home; she's never been to mine and it's going to be really awkward.
I is stressed.

LaurenM 04-01-2013 12:50 PM

And I don't want to do another stop-motion video EVER AGAIN. Not any time in this fortnight.

HeatherB 04-01-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 446290)
Ever get that feeling when you want to slap yourself for being so stubborn and bitchy? The person is only trying to help and then you say something that you wish you could take back because that person only wanted the best. And as much as you'd like to talk to him and start up the conversation again because you really like talking to him, there's an uncomfortable space of 'how do I start this up again?' And you just kind of wished you just went along and said, "yeah, okay." And you wish you weren't so messed up too and you also that there will never be this type of situation again because it feels awful because you really like talking to the person.
*sighs*

yes. *hugs* to state the obvious, that's a horrible feeling.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.