The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

AlgebraAddict 07-31-2012 11:08 AM

No idea. :p But I don't think Camille made a very strong point.

rebecca 07-31-2012 12:12 PM

When debating, one must not let emotions get to you. I learned that when I was against Ruza. Feelings simply make one look like an idiot in a debate.

MaryElizabeth 07-31-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 324988)
When debating, one must not let emotions get to you. I learned that when I was against Ruza. Feelings simply make one look like an idiot in a debate.

I've observed that with some people. And Camille, your emotions seem to get ahead of you very often.

TheMoonWakedWolf 07-31-2012 12:50 PM

I'm just going to come out and ask: if this was a "debate", then what were you two debating? Who was better than who? It looked more like an argument to me. :I

nngo 07-31-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 325005)
I've observed that with some people. And Camille, your emotions seem to get ahead of you very often.

So you're saying she looks like an idiot?

07-31-2012 01:25 PM

You guys do realize Camille quit KidPub yesterday, right? :cool:

AlgebraAddict 07-31-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 325005)
I've observed that with some people. And Camille, your emotions seem to get ahead of you very often.


Well, let's just say it wasn't a very orderly debate.

And yes, Camille does that. But at least the GIF's were good and to most of us, the whole thing was absolutely hysterical.

MaryElizabeth 07-31-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 325009)
So you're saying she looks like an idiot?

She is extremely intelligent and humorous, but she sounded a tad bit whiny.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 325028)
And yes, Camille does that. But at least the GIF's were good and to most of us, the whole thing was absolutely hysterical.

XD
Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 325024)
You guys do realize Camille quit KidPub yesterday, right? :cool:

:confused: What, did she put up a 'Goodbye' post or something? If so, I bet she'll get over it. Most people who leave after a fight do so.

07-31-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 325042)
She is extremely intelligent and humorous, but she sounded a tad bit whiny.

XD


:confused: What, did she put up a 'Goodbye' post or something? If so, I bet she'll get over it. Most people who leave after a fight do so.

Her goodbye speech may still be on AN. Let me check. Ah, here it is. Slender is her nickname, by the way.

To: All
From: Slender Hey guys, I've been on this site for over 2 years and I think it's time for me to leave. I know many of you won't miss me, but for my friends on here, I'll miss you guys, and feel free to contact me. I *might* come on occasionally, but for now I'm not coming on at all.

AlgebraAddict 07-31-2012 03:22 PM

O_O


If she doesn't come back, I'll kill her.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.