The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

blossom 02-03-2014 07:25 PM

I just read that list of "Top Twenty-Something Beauty/Fashion Trends Men Hate".

Ha.

Haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm wearing everything on that list.

Lena 02-03-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 518222)
*is unfortunately really far away*
*but gives virtual hug anyway*

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMarch (Post 518242)
(*hugs really right and doesn't let go*)
I know that feel ;-; if you want to talk I'm here c:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 518246)
(*hugs*) If you want to talk, I'm here too. ;)
(*eternal hug*)

(*whispers*)
thank u

Lena 02-03-2014 09:24 PM

i hate seeing people in pain and then feeling like a hypocrite because they're forced to see me in pain too

AlgebraAddict 02-03-2014 10:53 PM

okay Elliot I think you posted on here and deleted it but I don't remember

anyway

I just wanted to say

okay well you don't deserve any kind of that shit from them or from anyone and you don't need to listen. *hugs*

unless you want to be,

you aren't stupid

you aren't dumb

you aren't absent minded

you aren't a girl

and you aren't Lily because Lily was insecure and sad and didn't believe in herself

You're Elliot

You're a really fucking badass guy and I don't fucking care what they say you are amazing and brilliant and I love you okay so don't worry *hugs*

lvhamsters 02-04-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 518310)
I just read that list of "Top Twenty-Something Beauty/Fashion Trends Men Hate".

Ha.

Haha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm wearing everything on that list.

Right? i'm quite fond of my beanie..... I won't be giving it up for any picky guys ^^

AlgebraAddict 02-04-2014 02:41 AM

oh my god it's snowing

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

so i'm gonna write a carefree/pissed off rant

Here goes.

I met someone online (not on KP, though), that said a lot of things that really made me think because they were so awful. She was lesbian, and for some reason she started saying these horrible hetrosexist things. I don't want to really think about it, but to give you guys some examples it was like, I wish that they couldn't make children so they know what we feel like, or they need to stop expressing their wrong opinions because they don't deserve to speak about it anymore. And if that wasn't enough, she pretty much blatantly attacked bi's. So you're bi? You know that's just saying that you're either pathologically indecisive or just greedy, right?

wtf

just wtf

but I started thinking

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK LET'S ALL GET ALONG.

CAN WE JUST. BE. LOVING.

I know a lot of people that think homosexuality is wrong. Guess what? It doesn't matter. It's okay. They'll come around, and if they don't, in the meantime there's nothing wrong with their opinions as long as they don't stop you from doing what you want to do. And especially if they're basing their stuff off of the bible, I think that somewhere it says in there LOVE PEOPLE and if you truly love everyone you'll realize that none of this matters. We're different, but that doesn't mean that we can't be equal. I don't care if people don't believe in transgenderism, as long as they've gotten the point where they can just take a step down and acquire a little humility and say simply "it's not my place to tell you who you are".

Really, it's only your own place. But it is your place and your duty to make sure everyone around you knows they're loved.

Hate isn't the way to solve problems, love is.

So can we all just be happy and nice now?

It's snowing. :3

HannahChen2009 02-04-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 518382)
oh my god it's snowing

Here goes.

I met someone online (not on KP, though), that said a lot of things that really made me think because they were so awful. She was lesbian, and for some reason she started saying these horrible hetrosexist things. I don't want to really think about it, but to give you guys some examples it was like, I wish that they couldn't make children so they know what we feel like, or they need to stop expressing their wrong opinions because they don't deserve to speak about it anymore. And if that wasn't enough, she pretty much blatantly attacked bi's. So you're bi? You know that's just saying that you're either pathologically indecisive or just greedy, right?

wtf

just wtf

but I started thinking

CAN WE JUST. BE. LOVING.

I know a lot of people that think homosexuality is wrong. Guess what? It doesn't matter. It's okay. They'll come around, and if they don't, in the meantime there's nothing wrong with their opinions as long as they don't stop you from doing what you want to do. And especially if they're basing their stuff off of the bible, I think that somewhere it says in there LOVE PEOPLE and if you truly love everyone you'll realize that none of this matters. We're different, but that doesn't mean that we can't be equal. I don't care if people don't believe in transgenderism, as long as they've gotten the point where they can just take a step down and acquire a little humility and say simply "it's not my place to tell you who you are".

Really, it's only your own place. But it is your place and your duty to make sure everyone around you knows they're loved.

Oh. My. Gosh. Can you please post this on the mainsite cause Imma fave it

rebecca 02-04-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 518382)
oh my god it's snowing

Here goes.

wtf

just wtf

but I started thinking

CAN WE JUST. BE. LOVING.

Not here it's not. Here it's raining.
Which means I can still hate her for being stupid. The minute it starts snowing I'll be nice and loving, but right now I despise that girl for her idiocy.

Judgmental, much?

pluzzle 02-04-2014 03:58 PM

o-o does she realise that tHAT MEANS NO POPULATION INCREASE AND WE ALL DIE??!?ernld

i did the thing
i feel bad
4 months gone
but it felt so
weirdly good

Sandy 02-04-2014 09:04 PM

i feel dead