The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2384)

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 06:16 PM

A Hunger Games Fanfic We Write Together
 
Hello, Hunger Games fans! The hype is at maximum levels with the release of the film, but this is not the place to discuss our opinions on the movie. Nope. I have an idea. I thought someone was going to do this before, but it kind of died and I can't find the thread :P But I need twenty-four talented writers and HG fans.

Because we're gonna write a fanfiction.

Since there's twenty-four of you, you may be able to guess how this will play out. Well, everyone will write a SINGLE chapter of any length from the POV of their character. Their character must be a tribute in the Hunger Games, probably the 80th or something. Or we can do like the 70th games. Whatever, as long as Katniss and Peeta aren't around :P And no previous victors! Everyone needs to be brand new characters!

Anyway. This book will be twenty-four chapters, with everyone writing a chapter from a different POV, as aforestated. But our problem is...who's going to do it? And who's going to be the ultimate victor?

Well, that's what this thread is for. First come, first serve! The order we apply for a chapter will be the order in which we write. Like, if anyone wants to go first, I don't have any ideas to start out with, but I'll go second. After that, you can go in the order that you sign up. The last person to sign up will be the victor but we should NOT start to write until the person before us has posted their part. We want to actually seem like we know what we're doing :P So keep up to date on this thread so you know how all our characters will link together. It would be a good idea for us not to start this until everyone signs up, so we can form alliances and such. We'll kick off the actual fanfic as soon as we get organised.

Sound like a plan? ^_^ I hope it works and it isn't confusing. To sign up, fill this out about your character:

NAME:
GENDER:
DISTRICT:
AGE:
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
BACKGROUND:
STRATEGY:
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___):
MOTIVATION:
STRENGTHS:
WEAKNESSES:
DEATH:
OTHER:

:D Hope you all join and may the odds be ever in your favour!

--- SO FAR ---

Chapter 1: OPEN
Chapter 2: OPEN
Chapter 3: Jack
Chapter 4: OPEN
Chapter 5: Emaafre
Chapter 6: OPEN
Chapter 7: L. S. Tredom
Chapter 8: OPEN
Chapter 9: OPEN
Chapter 10: OPEN
Chapter 11: OPEN
Chapter 12: camikat
Chapter 13: OPEN
Chapter 14: magsiscool
Chapter 15: WolfWriter
Chapter 16: wildwolf
Chapter 17: Ivhamsters
Chapter 18: OPEN
Chapter 19: Rebecca
Chapter 20: OPEN
Chapter 21: AnnaMator
Chapter 22: Caleigh
Chapter 23: BlueMi
Chapter 24: Rockshadow

BlueMi 03-24-2012 06:24 PM

AH CALL THE DISTRICT 11 GIRL. 8D In honor of Rue. ^__^

I'll post in a second... :D

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 06:28 PM

NAME: Allya Grevitch.
GENDER:F
DISTRICT: 7
AGE: 14
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow
BACKGROUND: She was born and raised in the foster home, where she quickly learned how to be smart, clever, and excellent with weapons.
STRATEGY: Stays in basically one spot, but kills anyone that comes near her. She launches herself in the Cornucopia, ends up alive and with a black backpack filled with water, food, a sleeping bag, rope and twine, and she also gets the bow and arrow.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Skittle's character. :P
MOTIVATION: She has a friend, Rocky, that is near death and only high-tech medicine from the Capitol can save her.
STRENGTHS: Strong, clever, smart, fantastic aim.
WEAKNESSES: She doesn't know the difference between Rue's berries and nightlock.
DEATH: Well...can she be the victor? But if not, then she eats the nightlock.
OTHER: She has short black hair and brown eyes.

BlueMi 03-24-2012 06:30 PM

NAME: Heather
GENDER: Girl
DISTRICT: 11
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Mostly defensive strategies, but she has throwing knives, and later in the book, she acquires a whip from a fallen tribute.
BACKGROUND: comes from tremendously (sp?) ignorant family who doesn't care properly for her, and is thus independant, yet weak and unstable.
STRATEGY: in the trees, like Rue. ^__^ Although, near the end, she gets desperate and starts killing some people. D:
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Camikat's character (umm... yeah. :P) and POSSIBLY Michael, the other 11-er. xD
MOTIVATION: her dog, Truffle, and her crush, a boy named Wilson.
STRENGTHS: agility, aim, survival skills, quick escapes. (:
WEAKNESSES: being cornered, feeling stupid, terrified of death.
DEATH: Killed by Allya (making her victor) in 23rd chapter. XD
OTHER: Appearance: chest-length, straight brown hair that is in a bun for a while, but when her band snaps, she just leaves it out. She is half asian and half Caucasian, and her eyes are dark chocolate brown. She is normal height and underweight, with uneven teeth. *based off my friend. 8D*

03-24-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264832)
Hello, Hunger Games fans! The hype is at maximum levels with the release of the film, but this is not the place to discuss our opinions on the movie. Nope. I have an idea. I thought someone was going to do this before, but it kind of died and I can't find the thread :P But I need twenty-four talented writers and HG fans.

Because we're gonna write a fanfiction.

Since there's twenty-four of you, you may be able to guess how this will play out. Well, everyone will write a SINGLE chapter of any length from the POV of their character. Their character must be a tribute in the Hunger Games, probably the 80th or something. Or we can do like the 70th games. Whatever, as long as Katniss and Peeta aren't around :P And no previous victors! Everyone needs to be brand new characters!

Anyway. This book will be twenty-four chapters, with everyone writing a chapter from a different POV, as aforestated. But our problem is...who's going to do it? And who's going to be the ultimate victor?

Well, that's what this thread is for. First come, first serve! The order we apply for a chapter will be the order in which we write. Like, if anyone wants to go first, I don't have any ideas to start out with, but I'll go second. After that, you can go in the order that you sign up. The last person to sign up will be the victor but we should NOT start to write until the person before us has posted their part. We want to actually seem like we know what we're doing :P So keep up to date on this thread so you know how all our characters will link together. It would be a good idea for us not to start this until everyone signs up, so we can form alliances and such. We'll kick off the actual fanfic as soon as we get organised.

Sound like a plan? ^_^ I hope it works and it isn't confusing. To sign up, fill this out about your character:

NAME:
GENDER:
DISTRICT:
AGE:
WEAPON OF CHOICE:
BACKGROUND:
STRATEGY:
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___):
MOTIVATION:
STRENGTHS:
WEAKNESSES:
DEATH:
OTHER:

:D Hope you all join and may the odds be ever in your favour!



That sounds really fun! I'll do it!
NAME: Olivia Hemmingsbee
GENDER: Female
DISTRICT: 12
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Errrrrr...I'm not sure yet. XD
BACKGROUND: Has been taking care of her ill mother since her Dad was killed, and was practically raising her family.
STRATEGY: Hmmmm....
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): I'll wait until I see who all fills out a form. :)
MOTIVATION: Ill Mom and three younger siblings.
STRENGTHS: Quick, perfect hand-eye cordination, and hides well.
WEAKNESSES: BOYS. XD
DEATH: I'm not 100% sure yet.
OTHER:
Hm...I don't want to write right away, so maybe I could go like....eighth or something? XD

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 264838)
NAME: Heather
GENDER: Girl
DISTRICT: 11
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Mostly defensive strategies, but she has throwing knives.
BACKGROUND: comes from tremendously (sp?) ignorant family who doesn't care properly for her, and is thus independant, yet weak and unstable.
STRATEGY: in the trees, like Rue. ^__^ Although, near the end, she gets desperate and starts killing some people. D:
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): I dunno. Anyone? :D
MOTIVATION: her dog, Truffle, and her crush, a boy named Wilson.
STRENGTHS: agility, aim, survival skills, quick escapes. (:
WEAKNESSES: being cornered, feeling stupid, terrified of death.
DEATH: either wins (xD) or is killed by someone from District 1 or 2 is 20-23rd chapter. XD
OTHER: ...

How about you write chapter 23 then? :)

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 264837)
NAME: Allya Grevitch.
GENDER:F
DISTRICT: 7
AGE: 14
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow
BACKGROUND: She was born and raised in the foster home, where she quickly learned how to be smart, clever, and excellent with weapons.
STRATEGY: Stays in basically one spot, but kills anyone that comes near her. She launches herself in the Cornucopia, ends up alive and with a black backpack filled with water, food, a sleeping bag, rope and twine, and she also gets the bow and arrow.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): None. She stays alone.
MOTIVATION: She has a friend, Rocky, that is near death and only high-tech medicine from the Capitol can save her.
STRENGTHS: Strong, clever, smart, fantastic aim.
WEAKNESSES: She doesn't know the difference between Rue's berries and nightlock.
DEATH: Well...can she be the victor? But if not, then she eats the nightlock.
OTHER: She has short black hair and brown eyes.

If you REALLY want to be the victor, you can do so ^__^ If you're certain, I'll put you in for the last chapter

BlueMi 03-24-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264842)
How about you write chapter 23 then? :)

Yeah, chapter 23 would be good. xDD Thanks. :D

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2012 06:49 PM

I think I'll take the boy from District 11… :D

camikat 03-24-2012 06:51 PM

I'll take the girl form District 9. :3 I'll fill in my character later, I'm just claiming a spot. xD

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfwriter (Post 264844)
if You Really Want To Be The Victor, You Can Do So ^__^ If You're Certain, I'll Put You In For The Last Chapter

Yay!!! :d :d :d

lvhamsters 03-24-2012 06:56 PM

NAME: Bryn
GENDER: Female
DISTRICT: 8
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow and Switchblade
BACKGROUND: Lived alone for past 7 years with her 12 year old sister and 10 year old brother. Her parents died in a past HG.
STRATEGY: Tree climber. Stays in trees. Doesn't make noise. Only kills if she has too.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone :p
MOTIVATION: Has to get back home to take care of her sister and brother.
STRENGTHS: Good tree climber, good with weapons and socializing.
WEAKNESSES: Animals/getting food
DEATH: Killed by being shot by anyone in later chappys and falls from tree.
OTHER: None!

I'll take chappy number 17 :p

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 07:07 PM

Suppose I should fill out mine O_o

NAME: Seth Kollie
GENDER: Male
DISTRICT: 10
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Dagger
BACKGROUND: He grew up in District 10 caring for and generally protecting the cattle from any wild dogs and cougars. He spent many nights awake, patrolling the district limits with only a hunting knife, and has killed his fair share of wild animals attempting to attack the herds. His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and ever since, Seth has taken on the role of eldest child in his family.
STRATEGY: He goes for the Cornucopia, using his speed to his advantage, and is the second person to reach it. He snatches up a dagger, a tarp, and a backpack including a matchbox and some dried jerky along with a ball of twine. He beats the heck out of there before most of the other tributes arrive at the Cornucopia.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Girl tribute from District 10 and Bryn
MOTIVATION: His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and he thinks that he is destined to avenge his death. He has always lived in his brother's shadow but thinks this is now his chance to pick up where his brother left off.
STRENGTHS: Fast (from years of dodging cattle), acute senses, comfortable in the dark, very determined, resourceful
WEAKNESSES: He can't bring himself to kill humans, because in every one he sees his brother
DEATH: He is trying to take the Cornucopia as a refuge when he discovers it is already occupied. He holds the other tribute at knifepoint, but in the end, his hesitation costs him his life. He is stabbed (depending on who kills him...) and manages to crawl away to a creek, where he bleeds to death.
OTHER: He is generally trusting. Who wants to be the one to kill him?

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 264852)
NAME: Bryn
GENDER: Female
DISTRICT: 8
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow and Switchblade
BACKGROUND: Lived alone for past 7 years with her 12 year old sister and 10 year old brother. Her parents died in a past HG.
STRATEGY: Tree climber. Stays in trees. Doesn't make noise. Only kills if she has too.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone :p
MOTIVATION: Has to get back home to take care of her sister and brother.
STRENGTHS: Good tree climber, good with weapons and socializing.
WEAKNESSES: Animals/getting food
DEATH: Killed by being shot by anyone in later chappys and falls from tree.
OTHER: None!

I'll take chappy number 17 :p

Wanna be an ally? :) Or, better yet, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps Seth could have a bit of a crush on Bryn? But she could be the one who kills him. He attacks her at the Cornucopia because it's dark and she acts in self-defence or something.

Oh! And everyone, we need to come up with an Arena!

camikat 03-24-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 264849)
I'll take the girl form District 9. :3 I'll fill in my character later, I'm just claiming a spot. xD

Okay, here's my character:

NAME: Tressa
GENDER: Female
DISTRICT: 9
AGE: 12
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword
BACKGROUND: She lives in the streets in the poorest part of the district, where she had to learn to defend herself after her parents left her. She's very skilled with a sword, though is pretty helpless in nature since she lives in a concrete jungle.
STRATEGY: Only kill if absolutely nesicarry (sp?), and steal provisions from the other tributes. Mostly stay in hiding.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone but the Career Tributes.
MOTIVATION: She believes that her family didn't want to leave her, so she wants to track them down and be reunited.
STRENGTHS: Good in combat and stealthy, skills she learned from living on the streets.
WEAKNESSES: Doesn't know how to hunt or find food, and is reluctant to hurt anybody, making her and easy target.
DEATH: In the middle of the book, though I'm not exactly sure how.
OTHER:

03-24-2012 07:26 PM

@WolfWriter: I think it'd be cool to have my character fall in love with some guy character since boys are her weakness. XD I don't know, just a thought. ^_^
@Rocky: I think it'd be fun to have us as an alliance to the end, but then someone's character kills me??? I don't know, just brainstorming here. Haha. If we did that, I'd have to be the chapter before you or something like that. :P

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 264859)
@WolfWriter: I think it'd be cool to have my character fall in love with some guy character since boys are her weakness. XD I don't know, just a thought. ^_^
@Rocky: I think it'd be fun to have us as an alliance to the end, but then someone's character kills me??? I don't know, just brainstorming here. Haha. If we did that, I'd have to be the chapter before you or something like that. :P

Sure. :P Since I am, the victor. XD lol.

03-24-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 264860)
Sure. :P Since I am, the victor. XD lol.

We should wait and see what WolfWriter says, since this brilliant idea was hers. XD

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 264859)
@WolfWriter: I think it'd be cool to have my character fall in love with some guy character since boys are her weakness. XD I don't know, just a thought. ^_^
@Rocky: I think it'd be fun to have us as an alliance to the end, but then someone's character kills me??? I don't know, just brainstorming here. Haha. If we did that, I'd have to be the chapter before you or something like that. :P

Yeah, that would work really well! ^___^ But she can't know that it's Seth she kills, if we do the bit with the Cornucopia.

Ivhamsters, do you mind if I do the whole crush thing with Caleigh? :P And, Caleigh, you'd have to be in chapter 22 then, so you can be killed by whoever does 23. Or else, Rockshadow's character kills you :P

wildwolf 03-24-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 264852)
NAME: Bryn
GENDER: Female
DISTRICT: 8
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Bow and Arrow and Switchblade
BACKGROUND: Lived alone for past 7 years with her 12 year old sister and 10 year old brother. Her parents died in a past HG.
STRATEGY: Tree climber. Stays in trees. Doesn't make noise. Only kills if she has too.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone :p
MOTIVATION: Has to get back home to take care of her sister and brother.
STRENGTHS: Good tree climber, good with weapons and socializing.
WEAKNESSES: Animals/getting food
DEATH: Killed by being shot by anyone in later chappys and falls from tree.
OTHER: None!

I'll take chappy number 17 :p

Wait, how did her parents die in the Hunger Games bother she was born. O_o....?
Teenage pregnancy? O_O

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 07:38 PM

Oh!

And make sure we all write chronologically! Don't retell the entire Games from your POV! Pick up where the story was left off, just from your viewpoint

camikat 03-24-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 264855)
Okay, here's my character:

NAME: Tressa
GENDER: Female
DISTRICT: 9
AGE: 12
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Sword
BACKGROUND: She lives in the streets in the poorest part of the district, where she had to learn to defend herself after her parents left her. She's very skilled with a sword, though is pretty helpless in nature since she lives in a concrete jungle.
STRATEGY: Only kill if absolutely nesicarry (sp?), and steal provisions from the other tributes. Mostly stay in hiding.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone but the Career Tributes.
MOTIVATION: She believes that her family didn't want to leave her, so she wants to track them down and be reunited.
STRENGTHS: Good in combat and stealthy, skills she learned from living on the streets.
WEAKNESSES: Doesn't know how to hunt or find food, and is reluctant to hurt anybody, making her and easy target.
DEATH: In the middle of the book, though I'm not exactly sure how.
OTHER:

So...I would be Chapter 12? Or 13? Unless it would be more convenient for Tressa to die later...

03-24-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264865)
Yeah, that would work really well! ^___^ But she can't know that it's Seth she kills, if we do the bit with the Cornucopia.

Ivhamsters, do you mind if I do the whole crush thing with Caleigh? :P And, Caleigh, you'd have to be in chapter 22 then, so you can be killed by whoever does 23. Or else, Rockshadow's character kills you :P

That sounds great! :D We'll get this all worked out eventually. XD

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 264873)
That sounds great! :D We'll get this all worked out eventually. XD

You want me to kill your character?? XD

03-24-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 264876)
You want me to kill your character?? XD

:O Nooooo..XD Whoever does Chapter 23. Maybe a tribute jealous of WolfWriter and My's character relationship? XD :p

BlueMi 03-24-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 264877)
:O Nooooo..XD Whoever does Chapter 23. Maybe a tribute jealous of WolfWriter and My's character relationship? XD :p

I'm doing chapter 23.... :3

03-24-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 264878)
I'm doing chapter 23.... :3

Oh, okay! I wasn't sure...XD My bad.
Are you okay with killing me? Hehee...:)

BlueMi 03-24-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 264879)
Oh, okay! I wasn't sure...XD My bad.
Are you okay with killing me? Hehee...:)

Heather's not really a killer, but... why not? 8D

camikat 03-24-2012 08:15 PM

Pokey, want to be allies? xD

BlueMi 03-24-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 264883)
Pokey, want to be allies? xD

Sure! 8D

camikat 03-24-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 264885)
Sure! 8D

Okay! xD

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2012 09:09 PM

NAME: Michael
GENDER: Male
DISTRICT: 11
AGE: 14
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Throwing knives, or a bow

BACKGROUND: He has a mother and little sister back in the District; he isn't close to either of them, anymore, and they'd do find without him. (He used to be close to his little sister, but he distanced himself when his father died.) His father was paranoid and hated the government more than most people. Michael was close to him, till he was killed for breaking a law or something. Before, he didn't believe his father's rants, but when his dad died he became paranoid too. (Haha… part of this is so I don't forget. :P)

STRATEGY: Hide and let most of the other Tributes kill die, then set up an ambush for the remaining Tribute(s).

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone he thinks he could understand enough to know when they'd betray him.

MOTIVATION: Stay alive. (He's so selfless… :p)

STRENGTHS: Quick in trees, good at stealth, foraging for food and water. He knows that, eventually, all alliances will fall apart; he'd sooner betray someone than let them betray him.

WEAKNESSES: He's really clumsy running, and he's not very strong. Also, he's a coward, so he hesitates to necessary risks, and to trust people that are worthy of it.

DEATH: Probably killed by one of the Tributes, or in something caused by the Gamemaker.

OTHER: He'll freely manipulate whomever he can, if it helps him. As for appearance… I'll basically go along with what Pokey said. :P Half Asian, half Caucasian. Buzz-cut brown hair, brown eyes. A little over average height and skinny.

I think this'll be really fun… ^_^

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 264869)
So...I would be Chapter 12? Or 13? Unless it would be more convenient for Tressa to die later...

I'll write you in as 12!

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 264905)
NAME: Michael
GENDER: Male
DISTRICT: 11
AGE: 14
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Throwing knives, or a bow

BACKGROUND: He has a mother and little sister back in the District; he isn't close to either of them, anymore, and they'd do find without him. (He used to be close to his little sister, but he distanced himself when his father died.) His father was paranoid and hated the government more than most people. Michael was close to him, till he was killed for breaking a law or something. Before, he didn't believe his father's rants, but when his dad died he became paranoid too. (Haha… part of this is so I don't forget. :P)

STRATEGY: Hide and let most of the other Tributes kill die, then set up an ambush for the remaining Tribute(s).

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone he thinks he could understand enough to know when they'd betray him.

MOTIVATION: Stay alive. (He's so selfless… :p)

STRENGTHS: Quick in trees, good at stealth, foraging for food and water. He knows that, eventually, all alliances will fall apart; he'd sooner betray someone than let them betray him.

WEAKNESSES: He's really clumsy running, and he's not very strong. Also, he's a coward, so he hesitates to necessary risks, and to trust people that are worthy of it.

DEATH: Probably killed by one of the Tributes, or in something caused by the Gamemaker.

OTHER: He'll freely manipulate whomever he can, if it helps him.

I think this'll be really fun… ^_^

What chapter do you want?

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2012 09:21 PM

Ah… Doesn't matter to me. :P Maybe like… seven, or so. He'd probably hide in the forest, then get chased out by the Gamemaster.

Emaafre 03-24-2012 10:35 PM

NAME: Emmy
GENDER: Girl
DISTRICT: 1 (Career tribute!)
AGE: 13
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Spear
BACKGROUND: No one really noticed her until the day of the reaping. Her mother died in District 13 during the attack. Her father died from a heart attack. Now it's just her and her brother.
STRATEGY: Stay alive.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District 1,2,3, or, 4):
MOTIVATION: She has a boy that she likes back home and the Games are her only chance.
STRENGTHS: Throwing spears.
WEAKNESSES: Half deaf
DEATH: Stabbed in the chest by a sword.

AnnaMator 03-24-2012 10:40 PM

NAME: Zahra Rose Myler

GENDER: Female

DISTRICT: 4

AGE: 16

WEAPON OF CHOICE: She is wicked with the trident but can use throwing knives with a deadly accuracy as well.

BACKGROUND: She comes from a small family, and her mother is the town doctor. Her mom taught her a lot of healing stuff when Zhara was young because Zhara Her dad is a fisherman, and he taught her how to use a trident and how to fish. Because of her skill with knots, Zhara could also easily hang someone... Anyone want to die due to being hung by Zhara?

STRATEGY: Zhara joined the careers and became a deadly competitor instantly. She could have easily taken down almost all of the arena, but Zhara decided to have as few major enemies as possible in the Hunger Games by only killing when necassary.

ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Anyone form District One or District Two. That's right. Zhara likes the careers :D

MOTIVATION: She is in it for her family. Her mom and dad would be heartbroken if she died, and she decides that because of them she will do whatever she can to return home safely.

STRENGTHS: Her strengths are that she knows how to be hungry, and that she can be really resourceful. She is also very clever. And her beauty wins her many Capitol sponsors.

WEAKNESSES: Her weaknesses are that she can be too soft and will be heartbroken if any of her allies die.

DEATH: She dies when the character in the chapter after her kills her somehow.

OTHER: I'm not sure if we need this, but just incase: Zhara has blue-green eyes and sandy blonde hair. She is really pretty, and this wins her many, many, many sponsors.

AnnaMator 03-24-2012 10:41 PM

Can I have chapter 21?

rebecca 03-25-2012 03:33 AM

NAME: Cassius Fergus Johnson
GENDER: Male
DISTRICT: 4 (fishing, right?)
AGE: 14 1/2 (must be specific XD)
WEAPON OF CHOICE: spear/knifes
BACKGROUND: He grew up, sheltered by his rich father from the world outside his house and other people: except the games. His father put a lot of pressure on him to get into the games. His mother had no say in his upbringing whatsoever as she left when he was a small child, taking his three sisters with her. So Cassius has never had any friends at all. But he's intelligent. Fiercely so. When he's away from his father, he's terrifying at times.
STRATEGY: get up, put one foot in front of the other, face the music, expect confrontation, be ready to fight, kill if needs be.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): he's not good with people, so he'll make an alliance if the person wants an alliance with him
MOTIVATION: pressure. He's so scared of his dad that he'd do anything to get on his good side. Except lose who he is.
STRENGTHS: Very strong, good at tracking, knows how to survive (how? He's been sheltered. Hasn't he?). Does charming and handsome count as a strength? If so....
WEAKNESSES: He doesn't want to kill anyone because he thinks death isn't a game.
DEATH: I don't know, falling from a great height, if he has to die.
OTHER: Appearance, right. dark brown eyes, honey coloured hair, tanned skin. Quite handsome, but he doesn't know what all the fuss is about. Oh, and he's tall. Very tall.

rebecca 03-25-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264853)
Suppose I should fill out mine O_o

NAME: Seth Kollie
GENDER: Male
DISTRICT: 10
AGE: 15
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Dagger
BACKGROUND: He grew up in District 10 caring for and generally protecting the cattle from any wild dogs and cougars. He spent many nights awake, patrolling the district limits with only a hunting knife, and has killed his fair share of wild animals attempting to attack the herds. His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and ever since, Seth has taken on the role of eldest child in his family.
STRATEGY: He goes for the Cornucopia, using his speed to his advantage, and is the second person to reach it. He snatches up a dagger, a tarp, and a backpack including a matchbox and some dried jerky along with a ball of twine. He beats the heck out of there before most of the other tributes arrive at the Cornucopia.
ALLIANCES (a specific character OR anyone from District ___): Girl tribute from District 10 and Bryn
MOTIVATION: His older brother was killed in the Hunger Games, and he thinks that he is destined to avenge his death. He has always lived in his brother's shadow but thinks this is now his chance to pick up where his brother left off.
STRENGTHS: Fast (from years of dodging cattle), acute senses, comfortable in the dark, very determined, resourceful
WEAKNESSES: He can't bring himself to kill humans, because in every one he sees his brother
DEATH: He is trying to take the Cornucopia as a refuge when he discovers it is already occupied. He holds the other tribute at knifepoint, but in the end, his hesitation costs him his life. He is stabbed (depending on who kills him...) and manages to crawl away to a creek, where he bleeds to death.
OTHER: He is generally trusting. Who wants to be the one to kill him?

Me. Oh, I'll do that. Even if Cassius doesn't.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.