The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

otaku 05-09-2016 08:52 PM

XD Niiiiice
Reading books about real wars is ninety three percent boring, four percent weiiiirrrrrrd, and three percent hating life.

otaku 05-11-2016 08:54 PM

OWEN OWEN OWEN OWEN DEAR COME HERE I MISS YOU SOMETHING TERRIBLE *Imagine my fake ass southern accent*

otaku 05-16-2016 09:48 PM

The needle on the speedometer gobbles greedily at the five mile increments on the display, devouring the meal from zero to fifty in short work. It nibbles and bites, quivering just at the prescribed legal limit to the buffet laid out in front of it. Wind whistles aggressively past the mirrors as rain throws itself against the windshield, defeated droplets sliding up and out of side. The day is losing its grip, sliding into twilight as night marches forward slowly in its wake.
Alan itches to press his foot farther. The faint vibrations under his feet in the well-built vehicle are urging, the low purring of the engine a taught, an enticement. He can imagine the rush. The imagined feeling of being pressed against the seat by speed, like a firm palm against his chest. Purr will turn to a growl, the engine beast thriving in acceleration. Injection lines will shoot lifeblood into the deprived metal heart of it, torque and arcane processes making clawing wheels grip and machine fly forward.
He can nearly taste the speed in his mouth, fingers tight on the steering wheel, speedometer quivering like a puma’s legs before it springs. But it rests at fifty miles per hour, decelerating for the forty mile-per-hour curves. Alan makes it rest there, lifting his foot from the accelerator briefly as he coasts around another curve, the hill biting into his speed enough to warrant a little gas. He gives it just enough to survive and the car glides grudgingly uphill. At the top he’s faced with a stop, two different legs of the road straddling the hill’s downward curve with dark grace.

Swallowtail 05-17-2016 12:34 AM

ugh school is over in five weeks :(

Steampunk 05-17-2016 12:41 AM

I know, I'm so sad :(
All of my friends think I'm insane for being upset about it but this has been the best year of my life and I'm sad that it's almost over ):

Swallowtail 05-17-2016 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steampunk (Post 584344)
I know, I'm so sad :(
All of my friends think I'm insane for being upset about it but this has been the best year of my life and I'm sad that it's almost over ):

Haha I have kinda the same thing going on. I love my school so much and I wish it went all summer.

Swallowtail 05-17-2016 06:09 AM

Also I didn't get any sleep
Which is why I'm awake at 6:00

Steampunk 05-17-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 584345)
Haha I have kinda the same thing going on. I love my school so much and I wish it went all summer.

Mehhhh I love school but I don't wish it went all summer. I do kind of need some time for myself too

FrostBittenKitten 05-18-2016 03:14 PM

I'm so obsessed with the Broadway soundtrack for Newsies.

AlgebraAddict 05-20-2016 09:07 PM

I'M EXCITED BECAUSE MY FRIENDS COMING OVER TO WATCH MUSICALS WITH MEbasically hes obsessed with les mis and I'm obsessed with phantom of the opera and we're gonna share our obsessions hahaha