The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

AlgebraAddict 05-31-2016 02:07 PM

so it might rain on my waterpark day and I also might get my period and why am I just thinking up worse case scenarios oh my god

meerkat 05-31-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 585392)
MEERA CAN I BE THE RESIDENT ARO FAIRY

u can still be resident ace fairy

YES OKAY
I am ace flute fairy
Good

AlgebraAddict 05-31-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 585393)
so it might rain on my waterpark day and I also might get my period and why am I just thinking up worse case scenarios oh my god

AH CRAP ITS RAINlNG NOW DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME! 😫

camikat 05-31-2016 05:51 PM

just bought a jesus candle and the illuminated face of jesus is looking at me from my nightstand. he looks very disappointed

camikat 05-31-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 585400)
AH CRAP ITS RAINlNG NOW DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME! 😫

ahhh i hope everything goes ok :-(

AlgebraAddict 05-31-2016 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 585404)
ahhh i hope everything goes ok :-(

ikrr we might have to postpone until monday but then one of my friends will be on vacation and can't comee ugh

meerkat 06-01-2016 03:22 PM

So who here wants to fangirl about the entire Romantic era with me
More specifically, certain romantic composers
Because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

camikat 06-02-2016 06:54 PM

hey if anyone has a twitter follow me im @scullygf and i'll follow you back!!

Ember 06-03-2016 01:47 AM

Does anyone else sometimes do the thing where you narrate your own life in third person in your head? Or is that just me?

strawberry 06-03-2016 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ember (Post 585478)
Does anyone else sometimes do the thing where you narrate your own life in third person in your head? Or is that just me?

omg i do that sometimes in certain scenarios and then i think "sravani u weird..stahp"


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.