The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

SilverMoon 12-26-2016 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 593097)
yeah but hasn't sy been like reported? the same thing happened to none of my previous posts, from months ago. i tried to access it and it was just black. i emailed perry about it but he never responded ughhhhh

well I kno that happened to one of Jill's chapters once but I thought that was just because I crashed the page by trying to write a super long CCed comment

Lily 12-26-2016 07:24 PM

can you believe everything embarrassing i ever posted when i was 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 still exists on this site holy heck

otaku 12-26-2016 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 593112)
can you believe everything embarrassing i ever posted when i was 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 still exists on this site holy heck

I try not to read things I said as a newb lmao

Lily 12-27-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 593119)
I try not to read things I said as a newb lmao

I'm a whole... 17 now.... things I said 7 years ago still exist here?? wild. also, embarrassing, ha.

strawberry 12-27-2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 593121)
I'm a whole... 17 now.... things I said 7 years ago still exist here?? wild. also, embarrassing, ha.

omg yeah same!! and i can't bring myself to delete any of my old stuff bc nostalgia haha xD

otaku 12-27-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 593121)

Me too but I joined in 2013 so it's been rather less time.

Lily 12-27-2016 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 593122)
omg yeah same!! and i can't bring myself to delete any of my old stuff bc nostalgia haha xD

okay but same! I keep reading through it and I am dying of embarrassment for little me, but the nostalgia is also so nice. i really loved this tight knit community of kids that put up with some annoying ten year old, ya know?

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 593123)
Me too but I joined in 2013 so it's been rather less time.

oh, nice! that's about when i was starting to leave KP. i am sure there are plenty of dramatic goodbye posts of mine that i'd like to pretend never existed, haha.

otaku 12-27-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 593126)
okay but same! I keep reading through it and I am dying of embarrassment for little me, but the nostalgia is also so nice. i really loved this tight knit community of kids that put up with some annoying ten year old, ya know?

oh, nice! that's about when i was starting to leave KP. i am sure there are plenty of dramatic goodbye posts of mine that i'd like to pretend never existed, haha.

It's theoretically possible I read one. I was definitely more abrasive back then oh man.

AlgebraAddict 12-27-2016 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 593112)

SAME LET'S JUST NOT TALK ABOUT NEWBIE ESTHER EVER BECAUSE I GUARANTEE I WAS WORSE THAN EVERYONE HERE COMBINED AND PUT TOGETHER
and yeah people *usually* don't dig up my comments on the political threads from 2011/2012 but yes they're very not good

and ye it was me who was like "i think that gay is unnatural and i would never do it" on the gay marriage thread. god help eleven year old child esther. god help her. god she didnt even know

Lily 12-28-2016 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 593136)
SAME LET'S JUST NOT TALK ABOUT NEWBIE ESTHER EVER BECAUSE I GUARANTEE I WAS WORSE THAN EVERYONE HERE COMBINED AND PUT TOGETHER
and yeah people *usually* don't dig up my comments on the political threads from 2011/2012 but yes they're very not good

and ye it was me who was like "i think that gay is unnatural and i would never do it" on the gay marriage thread. god help eleven year old child esther. god help her. god she didnt even know

haha, yes, I do remember you saying that. that was not the most helpful line for young, questioning, probably 13 year old me to hear, but i was deeply in the closet, deeply in denial, and lowkey trans and queerphobic cause... ya know.... no better way to deny your feelings than to also be an ass!

i know that i was dramatic as heck like... boy... little jay, i know we are depressed, but chill out for ten seconds please.