The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

SilverMoon 07-21-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 596064)
holy shit ok i'm visiting some kids working at school over the summer and campus is seriously so fucking haunted it's terrifying like i've seen some stuff and heard some stories but now i'm hearing more and jeez i'm never walking anywhere alone

Holy shit gl dude

Swallowtail 07-21-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 596075)
Holy shit gl dude

there's this lady in white who has been showing up forever and has scared the shit out of so many people by running right at them and crouching behind cars/following you and a man with a top hat who no one can talk about or bad things happen and faces in the windows and there have been times people have been talking about this sort of thing and suddenly it gets really dark and cold
also doesn't help that kids here constantly try to fuck with that sort of thing

otaku 07-27-2017 08:58 PM

got denied chipotle bc no one else wanted it even tho dad said we could get it earlier and im damn salty/upset but i dont want to be a nuisance/make a scene so i'll just sit here

Swallowtail 07-28-2017 12:26 AM

was it really necessary for everyone to die in rogue one?? like seriously it would have been nice if one of them had survived

SilverMoon 07-28-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 596264)
was it really necessary for everyone to die in rogue one?? like seriously it would have been nice if one of them had survived

idk I personally liked everyone dying

Swallowtail 07-28-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 596265)
idk I personally liked everyone dying

it was nice in that it was different and way more realistic with everyone dying but also it would've been nice if one of them got to live

Werty 07-31-2017 03:32 PM

I Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swallowtail 08-04-2017 11:27 PM

damn it I read six of crows and crooked kingdom in one day and now I have nothing to read
but tbh those were probably the best books ive read all year

Werty 08-05-2017 11:00 AM

Are we still playing? Or has this just become a Star Wars rant thread????

Swallowtail 08-05-2017 11:13 AM

you win if youre the last one to post here, meaning no matter what you say here (you can complain about things, have conversations, talk about books, music, etc) if yours is the last post, then you win.
its so that you don't have a thread full of
IM WINNING!!
NOPE XD I AM NOW!!!!
so while yeah that's technically how it works this thread is low-key a place to talk about whatever you want to (as long as you're the last person to post)