The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

Werty 08-22-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 600556)
iím so sorry :( iíve been through stuff like that with friends, and in my experience it got better but never healed. like we are friendly and respectful when we run into each other and thatís it, and that is absolutely perfectly fine with me and iíve gotten over it. it might take a while, but youíll move on from that friendship and find others

Turns out it was all a prank. I am really upset with her. I can't believe this!

Swallowtail 08-23-2018 01:40 PM

i’ve really now just become the bread distributor- i steal extra bread from the singing camp meals and distribute it to my friends on the school summer crew

08-27-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 600542)
tfw you suddenly realize that youíre like.....such a fucking hippie?

i can relate fam

Swallowtail 09-04-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 600542)
tfw you suddenly realize that you’re like.....such a fucking hippie?

sO i randomly ended up going to yet another place where i just sing folk songs and sea shanties with old people. also a bunch of anti-capitalist union songs and murder ballads. anyway i am a very cool and hip sixteen year old

otaku 09-09-2018 03:52 PM

Thanks to this hurricane or whatever, we're getting rain in the western part of VA, which is is cooling everything down. SInce my dorm has no AC and is cold af, ya boy can finally wear a damn hoodie. it's fucking glorious

Swallowtail 09-09-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 600586)
Thanks to this hurricane or whatever, we're getting rain in the western part of VA, which is is cooling everything down. SInce my dorm has no AC and is cold af, ya boy can finally wear a damn hoodie. it's fucking glorious

we got frost last night up in the berkshires and i’m SO HAPPY

Werty 09-12-2018 04:41 PM

Ugh my homework is to use a website that makes no sense, the class doesn't meet till after it's due (we turn it in using google classroom) and I'm really stressed. THere's a lot of people who can't even use the website and I think the teacher expects us to just try and doesn't know that most of us are just going to wait till past the due date to ask him questions.

Werty 09-12-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600596)
Ugh my homework is to use a website that makes no sense, the class doesn't meet till after it's due (we turn it in using google classroom) and I'm really stressed. THere's a lot of people who can't even use the website and I think the teacher expects us to just try and doesn't know that most of us are just going to wait till past the due date to ask him questions.

He also hasn't replied to my e-mail.

otaku 10-08-2018 11:13 PM

man florence fucked us all over with that hurrication and now i want to d i e tm

Werty 10-12-2018 05:31 PM

Please head to the pottery forum so you can watch me talk about wolfstar

I feel like that forum is dead