The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

pluzzle 12-29-2014 11:50 PM

LIKE IM NB RIGHT BUT CAN U CALL URSELF GAY... LIKE IM REALLY Gay>>>.... BUT IM not?? Im pan (like eli said??) LIKE?? IM so gay though wwow

Lily09 12-30-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 563722)
LIKE IM NB RIGHT BUT CAN U CALL URSELF GAY... LIKE IM REALLY Gay>>>.... BUT IM not?? Im pan (like eli said??) LIKE?? IM so gay though wwow

im nb too and i call myself gay even tho im pan just bc i find myself liking guys so so so much idk how to explain it im not sure if i actually am pan tho i might just really be gay and im really confused rn

Lily09 12-30-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563562)
Where can I talk about boys? xD is here okay or do i have to move to the crush thread?

talk to me boy i wanna know abt ur crush lmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563639)
ok so there's this guy
he's cute and cute and cute and so nice and funny
but i know he's straight
it's hard to have a crush on a guy
when you're a guy
and he's straight
xD

dude i know tht feeling so so well. i had a crush on this guy i was good friends with but he was straight but so so cute nd funny so i totally get what u mean. TELL ME MORE

Lily09 12-30-2014 12:12 AM

i writing a merthur fanfic for school should i post it after im done or...

maxi 12-30-2014 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 563725)
talk to me boy i wanna know abt ur crush lmao

dude i know tht feeling so so well. i had a crush on this guy i was good friends with but he was straight but so so cute nd funny so i totally get what u mean. TELL ME MORE

ALRIGHT SURE
well he likes drama and is almost always in a group with me (fdkgfhjaskfhkjdhkdjfkjahsk) and his laugh is like the sweetest thing ever and he likes sport (even though i don't) but his hair oh my it's... oh I'm dying thinking about it. HE'S JUST SO CUTE.

maxi 12-30-2014 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 563726)
i writing a merthur fanfic for school should i post it after im done or...

when its merthur
you gotta post it

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:16 AM

Every few months i go on a name hunt bc i start to stop associating with and respond to my name??? if i find smth i am FEELIN is it ok if i post it here and i could... take it out for a test spin... like a new car... i know nothing abt cars

rebecca 12-30-2014 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 563732)
Every few months i go on a name hunt bc i start to stop associating with and respond to my name??? if i find smth i am FEELIN is it ok if i post it here and i could... take it out for a test spin... like a new car... i know nothing abt cars

It's finding the right name.
I never have, and I'm too used to being Rebec anyway.
I'm so used to being called Rebec it seems to suit me better than my actual name.

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:33 AM

omg milo is the cutest name ever :3c i like all the names i see aa

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 563733)
It's finding the right name.
I never have, and I'm too used to being Rebec anyway.
I'm so used to being called Rebec it seems to suit me better than my actual name.

Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebecca