The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

HeatherB 02-12-2014 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 519620)
that used 2 be my fave past time 2
lmao
"ya my ex's name was emily"
"U R A LESIBiiIAMNN!!!!!!!!!!!!?"!!!?!??!?!"""""""

i have no idea why i find it so funny but it strikes me as absolutely hilarious
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 519631)
at first i read that as "YOU REAL ESBIAN?"

yes. i am a real esbian. i am the last of the esbians. the scared species of super hot emo girls. preserve and protect me and my race shall live vicariously through homosexuals, amen.
Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 519645)
I'm really annoyed because my sister's making these really mean homophobic jokes and I keep trying to get her to stop, but she says things like "I only say this around people who I know are straight." That doesn't make it any less offensive.
she doesn't know that i have no clue what sexuality i am right now

ew i fucking hate people like that (no offense to your sister. i mean, sort of offensive to your sister. she is being a jerk)

also dude it's ok to not know your sexuality whatsoever like im not officially 'out' to my parents/family or whatever for the sole reason that i don't think it should matter whether i walk in the door with a boy or a girl or a non binary gendered person and am like "this is who i am dating" i think they should accept me and my partner as a really cute couple no matter what soo

meerkat 02-12-2014 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 519677)
i have no idea why i find it so funny but it strikes me as absolutely hilarious

yes. i am a real esbian. i am the last of the esbians. the scared species of super hot emo girls. preserve and protect me and my race shall live vicariously through homosexuals, amen.

ew i fucking hate people like that (no offense to your sister. i mean, sort of offensive to your sister. she is being a jerk)

also dude it's ok to not know your sexuality whatsoever like im not officially 'out' to my parents/family or whatever for the sole reason that i don't think it should matter whether i walk in the door with a boy or a girl or a non binary gendered person and am like "this is who i am dating" i think they should accept me and my partner as a really cute couple no matter what soo

She's a jerk. You're right.
I know I'm into guys, but I might like other people too, so...

HeatherB 02-12-2014 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 519686)
She's a jerk. You're right.
I know I'm into guys, but I might like other people too, so...

honestly, if you want a label on it, theres plenty of shit to google and if u have a tumblr im sure elliot can point u toward lots of helpful posts... but you dont that's fine too. it's your sexuality, i mean, as long as you're cool with whoever you're with, then others should be cool with it too.

blossom 02-13-2014 10:28 AM

Does anyone else who's pansexual have a sort of fluidity in preference?

Like I'm pansexual (or technically panromantic) obviously but on a day to day basis my preference seems to change, usually from hetero-preferencial to bi-preferencial or something (because I guess my strongest preference is for guys)?

MaggieMay 02-13-2014 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 519742)

Like I'm pansexual (or technically panromantic) obviously but on a day to day basis my preference seems to change, usually from hetero-preferencial to bi-preferencial or something (because I guess my strongest preference is for guys)?

yeah i'm pretty much the same

EmmaR 02-13-2014 11:09 PM

hahahaha aromantic asexual hahahahahahaha lucky me
*crying*

Lily09 02-13-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 519700)
honestly, if you want a label on it, theres plenty of shit to google and if u have a tumblr im sure elliot can point u toward lots of helpful posts... but you dont that's fine too. it's your sexuality, i mean, as long as you're cool with whoever you're with, then others should be cool with it too.

yes!! i am resourceful i do a shitton of gsrm reading so i know most of the labels but you really dont have to put a label on if youre not comfortable and i can answer most things (:

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 519742)

yaaaa thats same for me too
except its not day to day, its more of month to month

Lily09 02-13-2014 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 519797)
hahahaha aromantic asexual hahahahahahaha lucky me
*crying*

theres nothing wrong with that (:

Lily09 02-13-2014 11:44 PM

guys i like this girl who is hella rad and cute and funny but shes also way too cool for me
and then i like this guy but he has a gf and im also a guy and he's not gay!! at all!!!!!!!!! cry

pluzzle 02-14-2014 12:47 AM

omg I forgot to tell you guys (or maybe I did I don't remember) anyway
I was at the doctors right
Dad was there for a check up and I had to wait in the waiting room
And there was this girl who looked about my age, maybe a bit older
Her school uniform was from a rival school of ours
And she kept smiling at me and WHEN SHE LEFT SHE WINKED OH MY GOD

i died a bit