The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

pluzzle 06-10-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 540868)
no ur good, it was the post that BookKitty was quoting.
i hate pointing it out bc it always feels like i'm bothering people but i kinda have to :/

ohh okay.
no it's good to point it out!!

Lily09 06-11-2014 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 540869)
ohh okay.
no it's good to point it out!!

yeah i know i just kind of feel like ppl will just think im being sensitive but like um ppl always use my genitalia to invalidate my gender and its just not good to equate vaginas to girls and penises to guys.

EmmaR 06-11-2014 12:11 AM

Rebecca, I LOVE your video! And btw I identify with the girl so much and I also really want her hair.

L.S.Trendom 06-11-2014 01:24 AM

i am starting to more seriously wonder if i am demisexual omg
also i ahve sorta stumbled abit closer to finding some things out hahahaha

rebecca 06-11-2014 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 540873)
Rebecca, I LOVE your video! And btw I identify with the girl so much and I also really want her hair.

She goes to my school, as do a few of the other actors (such as the questioning guy). They're in the year below.

pluzzle 06-11-2014 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 540884)
She goes to my school, as do a few of the other actors (such as the questioning guy). They're in the year below.

does everyone in england talk like that? very... strong... accents....

Great film though. I liked your scene.

rebecca 06-11-2014 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 540885)
does everyone in england talk like that? very... strong... accents....

Great film though. I liked your scene.

No, it's just my local area's accent. And trust me - those guys, they weren't so bad. There are people with much thicker accents than that. I, meanwhile, have a very weird accent that is a cross between that accent, Welsh, standard English and a few others thrown in for good measure.

BookKitty 06-11-2014 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 540793)
hi um can we try to remember not to be cissexist (even if its not on purpose) and how about we not assume a guy has a dick/a girl has a vagina. uh thanks??
*zooms away*

that's not what i meant, i'm sorry. i was just identifying and relating with something she said. we weren't passing judgements on all people. :)

Lily09 06-11-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 540887)
that's not what i meant, i'm sorry. i was just identifying and relating with something she said. we weren't passing judgements on all people. :)

i know its not what you or AA meant but it still is cissexist. please try using cis guys/cis girls next time if youre only talking about them.
call me sensitive but in this world, no one really takes into consideration that trans people exist and i just need as many places as possible where i can feel safe and heard as a trans person.

BookKitty 06-11-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 541057)
i know its not what you or AA meant but it still is cissexist. please try using cis guys/cis girls next time if youre only talking about them.
call me sensitive but in this world, no one really takes into consideration that trans people exist and i just need as many places as possible where i can feel safe and heard as a trans person.

ok, sure. i get it