The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Any Anime Fans? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4423)

Catty 07-17-2015 02:11 AM

Any Anime Fans?

I apologize if this type of thread has been made before, but I'd love to have a discussion with you all about anime!

I personally love anime and my favorites are Black Butler, Death Note, and Hetalia. What animes have you guys watched, if any? c:

lvhamsters 07-17-2015 04:51 AM

Yessss.
Vampire Knight is my number 1 favorite but I also like animes like Dengeki Daisy and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
(Hoping I spelled that correctly) ^.^

Owen-L 07-17-2015 08:08 AM

Anime <3

If you wanna see all the anime that I'm watching rn, have completed, that are on hold and the one's that I've stopped watching then click http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SoulPunk

Some of my favourites are: Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, Fullmetal Alchemist (and FMAB), and Shiki.

Lena 07-17-2015 12:17 PM

honestly guys I don't think Ouran High School Host Club gets enough appreciation. if you look past its fluffy exterior, it has a non-gender-conforming female lead with a trans* father and an odd amount of charisma, plus a group of popular boys trying to catch her attention, when it's typically the other way around. also, the animation is gorgeous.
and and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is ridiculously good. probably one of the most thought-provoking anime I've ever seen.

Catty 07-17-2015 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 572857)
Yessss.
Vampire Knight is my number 1 favorite but I also like animes like Dengeki Daisy and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
(Hoping I spelled that correctly) ^.^

Vampire Knight and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama look like really cool animes! I should give them a shot! xP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 572859)
Anime <3

If you wanna see all the anime that I'm watching rn, have completed, that are on hold and the one's that I've stopped watching then click http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SoulPunk

Some of my favourites are: Code Geass, Mirai Nikki, Fullmetal Alchemist (and FMAB), and Shiki.

Whoooa! You've chose some very nice animes to watch. Such a long list!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 572866)
honestly guys I don't think Ouran High School Host Club gets enough appreciation. if you look past its fluffy exterior, it has a non-gender-conforming female lead with a trans* father and an odd amount of charisma, plus a group of popular boys trying to catch her attention, when it's typically the other way around. also, the animation is gorgeous.
and and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is ridiculously good. probably one of the most thought-provoking anime I've ever seen.

Ouran Highschool Host Club?! That was a really good one! I'm still waiting for a season 2! XD

Owen-L 07-17-2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catty (Post 572867)

Whoooa! You've chose some very nice animes to watch. Such a long list!

Thank you. There are people with lists that are like 5x as big as mine.

Catty 07-17-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 572869)
Thank you. There are people with lists that are like 5x as big as mine.

Bah! That doesn't make your list any less cool!

strawberry 07-17-2015 04:23 PM

yessss anime
i have started a lot but never get to watching more of them xp the ones ive finished are soul eater, soul eater not, fma (still watching fmab lol), kaichou wa maid-sama, blue exorcist, gsnk, danganronpa, no game no life, ohshc, haikyuu, free and no.6 (although im watching a lot more, some of them ive lost interest and others im slowly getting to)
but yeah i get very obsessive and i ship a lot :3

Catty 07-17-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 572874)
yessss anime
i have started a lot but never get to watching more of them xp the ones ive finished are soul eater, soul eater not, fma (still watching fmab lol), kaichou wa maid-sama, blue exorcist, gsnk, danganronpa, no game no life, ohshc, haikyuu, free and no.6 (although im watching a lot more, some of them ive lost interest and others im slowly getting to)

Nice choices! I'm actually watching Free! right now and I plan to try out Soul Eater soon. X3

Lena 07-17-2015 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 572874)
yessss anime

gsnk is literally golden and haikyuu is honestly the cutest thing ever