The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Madelyn and Luna's Co-Write (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3846)

FrostBittenKitten 03-04-2014 08:23 PM

Madelyn and Luna's Co-Write

Okay, hi Madelyn! This is the thread where we discuss our co-write (and about making it and stuff). I am excited to be co-writing with you. I hope the link worked, so please reply to this post so you can tell me if you don't get something and I will help you. Let's get started! ;)

Frostblaze 03-05-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 521510)
Okay, hi Madelyn! This is the thread where we discuss our co-write (and about making it and stuff). I am excited to be co-writing with you. I hope the link worked, so please reply to this post so you can tell me if you don't get something and I will help you. Let's get started! ;)

Okay, then. Where do we write the chapters???? And what is it about?

FrostBittenKitten 03-05-2014 05:06 PM

Okay, so we write the chapters like you would write a normal book on KidPub. You'd have to just your chapters together, so people can see what book it is. If you need an example I have a co-write my cousin Madelyn (and yes, you two have the same name!) and I did. I will add a link if you want it.

It can be about anything we want to be about. It could be a Warriors fanfiction, or a story about a lost civilization, or a castle, or anything, really.

Frostblaze 03-07-2014 11:07 AM

I'll get right on it on the first chapter, okay?
And I think it could be a romance.
I'll do the tom, you do the she-cat?

FrostBittenKitten 03-07-2014 06:22 PM

Okay. I have the idea for the she-cat then. :)
Her name is Icewhisker and she is a medicine cat. She has icy blue eyes, white fur with silver stripes, silver paws, a silver tipped tail and a sister who is totally silver with green eyes named Echostorm.

Frostblaze 03-09-2014 03:50 PM

Good idea!

CAN YOU DO THE FIRST CHAPTER PLEASE?????!!!!!!!! LOL, I have no ideas. I'm sorry.
The tom could be Blazespirit, and he could get hurt, really hurt, and his Clan leaves on an epic journey, and Icewhisker takes care of him.
What do you think?

FrostBittenKitten 03-09-2014 04:18 PM

Yes! Okay, it should start out when Icewhisker is healing an apprentice's injured paw. She accidentally bumps into Blazespirit and can't forget him. They should be in seperate clans, and do you think we should use the original clans or our own? If it's our own, she's in IceClan, but if not, then WindClan. I will start as soon as we decide.

FrostBittenKitten 03-09-2014 04:27 PM

Crap I almost forgot the title! Here's some ideas: Healing a Heart, Almost Alone, Forever and Always, Hot and Cold, Nearly Forgotten, Once in a Lifetime. So, tell which ones you like! ;)

Frostblaze 03-10-2014 07:06 PM

Did you get the email?
But it's okay if you want to be IceClan, I'll come up with something else.
Yes, they should definitely be from different Clans.
Makes it more romantic.
Good work!

Frostblaze 03-10-2014 07:07 PM

I like Healing a Heart