The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Twi-Hards (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Twilight Haters!!!!!!!!! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=841)

GabiDi 09-05-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.R.Galvin (Post 67380)
Twilight stinks!

HI KYLE! Did you just discover Writer's Block?

EmmaR 09-07-2010 09:27 PM

Yay! Kyle!

Lily09 09-14-2010 06:47 PM

OH mih gahd. Today, we were at recess, one of my friends, Jeanah, brought NEW MOON (teh book to school), my BFF(Best Friends FORNEVER, I would say that if I could, but to bad, I can't) she said, "TEAM EDWARD ROCKS!" Jeanah said, "TEAM JACOB SUCKS!" and I said, "TEAM EDWARD AND TEAM JACOB SUCK!" Jeanah and my BFF screamed "TWILIGHT ROCKS" and I said "TWILIGHT SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSS" and they're like "NO THEY DON'T" I said, "You don't know good literature." My BFF said. "YOU don't know good literature." I replied, "Stephanie has no style in writing," My bff said "Wahtevah, oh and Stephanie Meyer said that if you write or make vampires that sparkle, she'll sue." And I said to her, "I don't think I or ANYONE that knows that Twilight is stupid would want to write about FAIRIES that are named EDWARD!" but at that point, I don't think she was listening.
Yup, some people can't face the fact that Twilight stinks.

Jean 09-14-2010 07:21 PM

Dang this know it all in my class carries twilight around even to the bathroom! Like its a trophy. Personally, I think she uses it to make look smarter (Cause its so big) but it really just makes her look stupid. TWILIGHT IS SO BORING! I readd it over a hundred times (Seriously ask my mom, mind you this was before I read the rest of the HP series) I can't believe all the time I wasted on it!

De-Ecrivian 09-17-2010 02:02 PM

So my friends and I saw a twilight poster in a classroom.
"He looks like a kid, she looks like she's on something, and he looks like he's as old as he's supposed to be."
*laughing*
"It's funny 'cause it's true!"
:D we love dissing twilight, it's like a hobby.

Jean 09-17-2010 04:20 PM

HAHA! THATS SO FUNNY! Whats stupid is people are saying Bellla's a bad rolemodel, do you think she is? I mean she is a bit obsessed with Edward and stuff. What do you think?

mar225 09-17-2010 04:43 PM

I agree! I mean, everyone on Twilight is a "bad role-model"! Basically:

1. Bella is so obsessed with Edward to point where it's absurd and crazy!!!
2. Edward is such a creep! I mean, he watches her when she sleeps! He's a stalker!!!
3. Jacob is just promoting guys to walk around shirtless and it's stupid! I mean, he's always wearing shorts and no shirt! It's idiotic and moronic!

Jean 09-17-2010 04:48 PM

I know plus Bella wants to do it before marriage, and she's just so weird! She gets married at 17, I mean that promotes teen marriage, which ends in divorce in most cases.

mar225 09-17-2010 05:15 PM

Ya! Wait, do you mean do it-do it?

Jean 09-17-2010 05:17 PM

Yeah, I've read the last book, she begs him, and at the end of the third. Its disgusting.