The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Clubs (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Over Shadow Fan Club!!! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3116)

scorp64 01-23-2013 07:31 AM

Over Shadow Chat

Hello, this is just a little chat room for questions about writing and Over Shadow.

maxi 01-23-2013 04:37 PM

(No offense but the author of the book never makes his own fanclub, only if s/he is really popular.)

(*remembers what happened to me*) *laughs*

scorp64 01-23-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 413258)
(No offense but the author of the book never makes his own fanclub, only if s/he is really popular.)

(*remembers what happened to me*) *laughs*

Um... What happened? And if it is not ok, I can delete this.

maxi 01-23-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorp64 (Post 413274)
Um... What happened? And if it is not ok, I can delete this.

Well, usually people who love reading the book makes a fanclub. So. Yeah. I was going to make a fanclub anyways.

SO. :D ANY PLANS FOR A SEQUEL?

scorp64 01-23-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 413280)
Well, usually people who love reading the book makes a fanclub. So. Yeah. I was going to make a fanclub anyways.

SO. :D ANY PLANS FOR A SEQUEL?

You were gonna make a fan club? YES!!!! :D That means alot, especially from you!

And Yes, I have already decided to name the sequel to Over Shadow, "The Illuminated". What do you think?

maxi 01-23-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorp64 (Post 413289)
You were gonna make a fan club? YES!!!! :D That means alot, especially from you!

And Yes, I have already decided to name the sequel to Over Shadow, "The Illuminated". What do you think?

8D That sounds amazing. :) If people come and say that making a fanclub was a wrong idea, just say that I couldn't make it in time. :P

The Illluminated sounds a bit vague yet awesome at the same time. ^.^ Have you started writing the Prologue of it or anything or are you just planning it up for now? I have so many questions and I cannot wait to ask them to you. How long are you thinking Book Two will be? When shall you be publishing? :D

bookworm1999 01-23-2013 05:22 PM

Alex has a fan club?? /needsawesomegif/

maxi 01-23-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 413295)
Alex has a fan club?? /needsawesomegif/

He has a fanclub that he made that I was almost going to make. :P

scorp64 01-23-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 413293)
8D That sounds amazing. :) If people come and say that making a fanclub was a wrong idea, just say that I couldn't make it in time. :P

The Illluminated sounds a bit vague yet awesome at the same time. ^.^ Have you started writing the Prologue of it or anything or are you just planning it up for now? I have so many questions and I cannot wait to ask them to you. How long are you thinking Book Two will be? When shall you be publishing? :D

Well, my b-day is coming up in less than a month, and all I am asking for is money for a publishing package. So, Book 1 will most likely be published right around April/May... it think. Do you know how long it takes to publish from start to finish?
I think Book 2 will be around 200-250 pages, as my knowledge of writing expands even more and I refine my skills.

bookworm1999 01-23-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 413298)
He has a fanclub that he made that I was almost going to make. :P

I wouldn't make a fan club for myself...*le shrug*
That's nice of you Max XD