The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455054)
I am always curious about what you say.

What do you mean by that? o_0

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 05:42 AM

I need to go to sleep, but I don't want to....rabid bobcats will plague my nightmares, I just know it. x__x

maxi 05-01-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455055)
What do you mean by that? o_0

Whenever you say something I worry that if I do what you said, something wrong might happen because it happened once and I got bullied...

maxi 05-01-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455059)
Whenever you say something I worry that if I do what you said, something wrong might happen because it happened once and I got bullied...

Well. That sounded rude.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455059)
Whenever you say something I worry that if I do what you said, something wrong might happen because it happened once and I got bullied...

Oh my gosh, Max....I.......I don't know what to say. I had no idea that happened to you! D: Oh my word, I'm so sorry, sooo sorry....I just.....sjfkjbf....I can't stress how sorry I am enough.

Mind if I ask when that happened? Please forgive me, Max.... x__x

maxi 05-01-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455061)
Oh my gosh, Max....I.......I don't know what to say. I had no idea that happened to you! D: Oh my word, I'm so sorry, sooo sorry....I just.....sjfkjbf....I can't stress how sorry I am enough.

Mind if I ask when that happened? Please forgive me, Max.... x__x

Like... one month ago.

maxi 05-01-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455061)
Oh my gosh, Max....I.......I don't know what to say. I had no idea that happened to you! D: Oh my word, I'm so sorry, sooo sorry....I just.....sjfkjbf....I can't stress how sorry I am enough.

Mind if I ask when that happened? Please forgive me, Max.... x__x

I sometimes don't listen to you deliberately because I will get bullied.

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2013 09:07 AM

I'll reply fully later, but Ash, I think you give awesome advice

Owen-L 05-01-2013 01:18 PM

"you should commit suicide"
you know what? that sounds like the perfect idea! i can't believe i hadn't thought of that!! at least then i could be in peace and not have to deal with anymore shit

cheezemziez 05-01-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 455086)
"you should commit suicide"
you know what? that sounds like the perfect idea! i can't believe i hadn't thought of that!! at least then i could be in peace and not have to deal with anymore shit

Please don't kill yourself. Don't hurt yourself over those assholes. The shit they're putting you through is only temporary. It will get better, and you'll get to do amazing things and become even more amazing. I don't think death is peace. If you die like this, your life will be dominated by whatever those dickwads have done and said to you. You are worth so much more than that, and you are so much more than that, and you have to hold onto the good parts of yourself, and of your life.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.