The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Stephiey 07-23-2012 11:14 AM

Ugh! I am so mad at her right now! You just love Elizabeth more than me, huh? Don't act like it's not true. I've always known. How do you think I feel when you say "Oh, Elizabeth sings soooo much better than you, Stephanie" even though I'm the one taking the lessons. Do you think it makes me feel good when you call me ugly and stupid and irresponsible. And I wish that you would just read my writing for once! I mean, all you talk about is how stupid writing is and what a waste of time it is and you haven't even read any of my stuff!!!! I just wish that you would actually support me in the things I like instead of trying to make me into some sort of concert pianist!!!

wildwolf 07-23-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 320811)
Why are you ready to jump on the fact that he could be mentally deranged? Not all criminals have a mental problem. They use that to get out of the death penalty.

If the criminal is middle eastern, they're a terrorist.
If they're black, they are a thug.
If they're white, it's just mental illness.
Or that's how it usually goes.

nngo 07-23-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruza (Post 320811)
Why are you ready to jump on the fact that he could be mentally deranged? Not all criminals have a mental problem. They use that to get out of the death penalty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 320817)
If the criminal is middle eastern, they're a terrorist.
If they're black, they are a thug.
If they're white, it's just mental illness.
Or that's how it usually goes.

I'm just guessing that he his head was somehow messed up because I haven't a reasonable idea why else he would eat a guy's face off.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/miami-face-...ry?id=16458696

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-27/u...ack_1?_s=PM:US

Or maybe he's just like that.

MaryElizabeth 07-23-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 320817)
If the criminal is middle eastern, they're a terrorist.
If they're black, they are a thug.
If they're white, it's just mental illness.
Or that's how it usually goes.

I don't even know what the guy looks like. I just know that bath salts aren't going to start a zombie apocalypse, and neither is pot.

nngo 07-23-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 320905)
I don't even know what the guy looks like. I just know that bath salts aren't going to start a zombie apocalypse, and neither is pot.

I didn't know either. And it would be ridiculous if there was some sort of bath salts-zombie apocalypse. Just imagine it.

wildwolf 07-23-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 320910)
I didn't know either. And it would be ridiculous if there was some sort of bath salts-zombie apocalypse. Just imagine it.

That would be hilarious.

BATH SALTS. BATH SALTS!

nngo 07-23-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 321015)
That would be hilarious.

BATH SALTS. BATH SALTS!

*low groan* We have come to eat your face... grr.. face..

chelseki3 07-23-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 320797)
Such a lovely conversation.

I know, right?

magsiscool 07-23-2012 08:50 PM

You see I have been feeling like the fourth wheel with some kidpubbers *Makes no sense thought but you get the picture*
We calling them Thing 1, Bob and Cristina
So the friends made this trio thing on a NES and ever since I feel left out
Makes me sad

MaryElizabeth 07-23-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 321214)
You see I have been feeling like the fourth wheel with some kidpubbers *Makes no sense thought but you get the picture*
We calling them Thing 1, Bob and Cristina
So the friends made this trio thing on a NES and ever since I feel left out
Makes me sad

So, I checked the School NES....I'm guessing you're talking about CT, Camikat, and XX?

Don't take it personally. They're just very good friends. It doesn't mean that they hate you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.