The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

camikat 04-23-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 277896)
I am a good sprinter. But we don't sprint in P.E, we run 2 laps around a field. -.- I always have to walk halfway!!!!!

Same here. D: I can run pretty fast (100m was 6 seconds) but I get tired in about 10 seconds. -___-

chelseki3 04-23-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 277923)
Same here. D: I can run pretty fast (100m was 6 seconds) but I get tired in about 10 seconds. -___-

Seriously...? 6 seconds?? :eek:

soph-soph27 04-23-2012 06:50 PM

WHOA. *is blown up by the intensity.*

camikat 04-23-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 277966)
Seriously...? 6 seconds?? :eek:

Yeah...:o I wasn't the fastest in my class, though. One girl could do it in 4 seconds. :eek:

LaurenM 04-24-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 277923)
Same here. D: I can run pretty fast (100m was 6 seconds) but I get tired in about 10 seconds. -___-

100 m six seconds?! Do you mean 60 metres, because if you run 100 m in six seconds, you'd be breaking the world record.

Sandy 04-24-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 277162)
o_o ... *stays silent for a long moment* *tries to determine which one of us is going through more crap right now* *decides it doesn't matter*

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll771bdzkB1qfcvm6.gif
*hugs you for a long moment*

You won't ever turn into that, Cassandra. You do not have anything to worry about in that area. I'm sorry you have this person following you and hurting you...I swear, if I could, I'd go to your school and chain the freak to a tree to keep her away from you. It's not fair for you to have to deal with that. All I can say is the fact that you've put up with it for so long demonstrates how strong you are. Most people would have cracked a while ago.

Sandy...I know it has different sources, but I'm feeling the exact same way right now. Cold and icy and lonely and isolated and numb. I've barely eaten anything this past week, so I can even identify with your hunger pains. I'm sorry I don't have much to say about this...I'm so drained I can barely write this much. But I can say this. You're not really alone, Cass. You may feel like it, but just try to tell yourself you're not. I'm hugging you through the computer right now, and it hurts me that I can't give you a real hug in person. That's how much I care. If I wasn't 14, I'd book a flight to Canada in a heartbeat.


Yeah... I guess, in short, I haven't really been feeling like I have any value, I don't feel "worth it" but whatever. :^/ Trying not to think of days past...
Thanks...
(*sorry I can't write more, I'm pretty tired too -__-*)

camikat 04-24-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 278231)
100 m six seconds?! Do you mean 60 metres, because if you run 100 m in six seconds, you'd be breaking the world record.

No, 100m...>_> I think it was closish to 7, I dunno...>_< We did it in the beginning of the school year, so it's kind of fuzzy in my mind...though there were some people who were a LOT faster than me.

shadowtide 04-24-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 278252)
No, 100m...>_> I think it was closish to 7, I dunno...>_< We did it in the beginning of the school year, so it's kind of fuzzy in my mind...though there were some people who were a LOT faster than me.

The world record is 9.58 s (for an adult man) so that's really impossible... You're probably mistaken about the time.

TheAshWolf 04-24-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 278243)
Yeah... I guess, in short, I haven't really been feeling like I have any value, I don't feel "worth it" but whatever. :^/ Trying not to think of days past...
Thanks...
(*sorry I can't write more, I'm pretty tired too -__-*)

You ARE worth it, Cass. <:^J You are. Don't ever forget that.

camikat 04-24-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowtide (Post 278269)
The world record is 9.58 s (for an adult man) so that's really impossible... You're probably mistaken about the time.

Yeah, most likely. :o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.