The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281496)
What really gives her away is her Mystery story. If she/he thinks that most thirteen year olds write like that, then he/she's got another thing coming.

It looks like she was writing like an older person, then she realized she was supposed to be "13", and made it more terrible....but that's just me probably.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 10:45 PM

The contact tab doesn't work for non-members. Maybe Mochi posted her email…? Did she say she met Mochi?
Meh, one of the commenters on her first post mentioned WB…

I'm getting a bit paranoid, too.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281500)
The contact tab doesn't work for non-members. Maybe Mochi posted her email…? Did she say she met Mochi?
Meh, one of the commenters on her first post mentioned WB…

I'm getting a bit paranoid, too.

Me, too. I just deleted one of my albums.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 10:48 PM

This thread is blowing up.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 10:53 PM

I made some of mine private… Her username, Sharkiecutie, doesn't sound like something a thirteen-year-old would use. Not sure if I'm just being paranoid. >_>

Yeah, it is, a bit. Move it to the clogging thread? That's dead, and it'd be slightly more on-topic there, I guess.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 281505)
I made some of mine private… Her username, Sharkiecutie, doesn't sound like something a thirteen-year-old would use. Not sure if I'm just being paranoid. >_>

Yeah, it is, a bit. Move it to the clogging thread? That's dead, and it'd be slightly more on-topic there, I guess.

I'm paranoid, too. I just removed my email from the public.

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2012 10:59 PM

Mochi was on yesterday… :P http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/member.php?username=mochi

I'm not going to bother, if you mean the contact tab, because it doesn't actually show your email unless you reply. *Shrugs*

Rockshadow 04-30-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281507)
I'm paranoid, too. I just removed my email from the public.

I removed my name, age, and my bro's name from my bio.

GabiDi 04-30-2012 11:00 PM

I deleted my biography, realized it would then show the barren version that had my email on it, and hastily RE-edited it. :P

nngo 04-30-2012 11:00 PM

I never revealed my name and age on my bio. o.o I was paranoid from the start.. getting even more paranoid..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.