The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

MaryElizabeth 01-10-2013 03:07 PM

I got one of those fancy "we cordially invite you" letters from my high school to go to an honors meeting for any eighth graders who got in the 85th percentile or higher.

I GOT INTO HONORS. :D:D:D

bookworm1999 01-10-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 403313)
I got one of those fancy "we cordially invite you" letters from my high school to go to an honors meeting for any eighth graders who got in the 85th percentile or higher.

I GOT INTO HONORS. :D:D:D

Congrats! Happy for you! *claps*

cheezemziez 01-10-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 402899)
Ugh. I can't really give you one, I'm sorry... *sigh*

No, I don't. I only skip about a meal a day, give or take some snacks.

part of the reason why i can't explain is because i don't know but i can't stop

But will you try to stop skipping meals regularly?

Owen-L 01-10-2013 04:14 PM

Why do morons have to be rewarded so much?

otaku 01-10-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 403348)
Why do morons have to be rewarded so much?

The first thing that pops into my head: "...Because other morons like them?"

otaku 01-10-2013 04:58 PM

fck you to, sad memories.

otaku 01-10-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 403451)
;-;


i would ask what happened but if they're sad memories you won't wanna share them

just remembering our pet bird. She died.

HeatherB 01-10-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 403319)
But will you try to stop skipping meals regularly?

I can't.
Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 402943)
Does the feeling spread, or did it grow with me too? Last two words especially of M.E.'s last sentence hinder my writing as well. -__-

I don't know what you mean by that, sorry... Yeah. I can't like. I need a. But I can't because. UGH.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 403044)
'I run [a blog]' xD

Yeahhh... :D

Wow, according to that graph I'm like five or ten pounds underweight. x_x BUT I DON'T FEEL UNDERWEIGHT i feel like a blob.

BlueMi 01-10-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 403683)
I can't.

I don't know what you mean by that, sorry... Yeah. I can't like. I need a. But I can't because. UGH.

Yeahhh... :D

Wow, according to that graph I'm like five or ten pounds underweight. x_x BUT I DON'T FEEL UNDERWEIGHT i feel like a blob.

Heather man dude. Remember when we were having that conversation about how skinny Ruby and Dorothy are? I didn't mention it because I thought you would hit me, but you're totally on my list of annoyingly super skinny friends. You, Hannah, Ruby, Marzi, Sophie... I know you feel blobbish or whatever, but especially now, after you stopped eating as much (akdkhgak ;__; ), you just look so skinny and fragile. You did before too, but now, still. I know you're like MY LEGS ARE AWKWARD AND FAT but dude, with your skinny jeans and boots and stuff I was like SHDAH AHMG I COULD TOTALLY SPAN THE DISTANCE AROUND HEATHER'S THIGH WITH TWO HANDS and I probably couldn't span mine with four hands. And I consider myself normal, so if I'm normal and it takes four hands, and two hands is definitely SKINNY. (although you could probably span Ruby's with one ;-; I seriously think Ruby eats nothing but pickles and iced tea and luna bars. D: )

HeatherB 01-10-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 403687)
Heather man dude. Remember when we were having that conversation about how skinny Ruby and Dorothy are? I didn't mention it because I thought you would hit me, but you're totally on my list of annoyingly super skinny friends. You, Hannah, Ruby, Marzi, Sophie... I know you feel blobbish or whatever, but especially now, after you stopped eating as much (akdkhgak ;__; ), you just look so skinny and fragile. You did before too, but now, still. I know you're like MY LEGS ARE AWKWARD AND FAT but dude, with your skinny jeans and boots and stuff I was like SHDAH AHMG I COULD TOTALLY SPAN THE DISTANCE AROUND HEATHER'S THIGH WITH TWO HANDS and I probably couldn't span mine with four hands. And I consider myself normal, so if I'm normal and it takes four hands, and two hands is definitely SKINNY. (although you could probably span Ruby's with one ;-; I seriously think Ruby eats nothing but pickles and iced tea and luna bars. D: )

You're right. I would've hit you.
...thank you, though. (And you're wrong, I give your leg like 2 1/2 handspans at MOST. :P)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.